It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Defeating the greatest cover-up of all time

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

How do you tell people, "you're under the influence of mass hypnosis."

I've yet to figure out how you can teach someone that they can go and enjoy the koolaid, and walk away and throw off the mass hypnosis effect.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

How do you tell people, "you're under the influence of mass hypnosis."

I've yet to figure out how you can teach someone that they can go and enjoy the koolaid, and walk away and throw off the mass hypnosis effect.

You can't. This discussion regarding the Wilcock fraud isn't about them nor is it about those clear headed, rational individuals who know Wilcock as the fraud he is. The latter don't need to be convinced, the former are delusional to the point of no return.

It's about those "in the middle", whose siren lure Wilcock streams out for. They are his audience, there lies his fortune. And too many, as you say, do not walk away.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
there are many things that do not add up with the article. I know that many people think citations give credence to a research article. The moment I read about the $26 trillion, i asked myself a question. Does that much gold really exist on earth? all the total gold mined so far is less that half of $26trillion.

Oh wait, The dollar is fiat money, not tied to any physical asset, so what really is $26 trillion dollars? What was really loaned out to banks that was really $26 trillion? Are we to believe $0.250 million was stolen from families (money they did not have anyway). If the families were worth $0.250 million, what physical asset was they worth that is virtual?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

This is the dynamic of this entire experience that I find so fascinating. What is the difference between the people who can dabble and not get eaten by the experience, and those who can't? Or those who get taken in, but then choose to redirect the psychological effect they can't get away from?

ATS - its the town with twelve forms of the plague and maybe the town with the cure.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation
there are many things that do not add up with the article. I know that many people think citations give credence to a research article. The moment I read about the $26 trillion, i asked myself a question. Does that much gold really exist on earth? all the total gold mined so far is less that half of $26trillion.

Oh wait, The dollar is fiat money, not tied to any physical asset, so what really is $26 trillion dollars? What was really loaned out to banks that was really $26 trillion? Are we to believe $0.250 million was stolen from families (money they did not have anyway). If the families were worth $0.250 million, what physical asset was they worth that is virtual?

I'm not certain it matters. The history of these gold certificates is that, regardless of their authenticity, they do not get funded. That is, they may well represent gold, were properly created and swapped for real gold...which is now ripped off from the bondholder. They ain't getting their gold back by any means whatsoever.

This has been my personal experience btw.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

This is the dynamic of this entire experience that I find so fascinating. What is the difference between the people who can dabble and not get eaten by the experience, and those who can't? Or those who get taken in, but then choose to redirect the psychological effect they can't get away from?

The difference I see is the mental and emotional attitude of those that remain attracted. All moths want to be warm. Not all moths fry their moth-asses by flying too close to the flame. The difference is in how delusionally committed to being warm these moths want to be.

To many, their needs are so entrenched, so psychologically active, the hole left in their souls so vast, they fly in and flame out. This is my best guess and yes, it is a mystery.

That frauds like Wilcock are, or become, experts in preying on.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Must be the price of Gold Futures. At a million bucks an ounce, thats only a few thousand tons.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
reply to post by r3axion

let me point out some very important research that you obviously have not done:

#1) wilcock claims to be reincarnation of edgar cayce.

#2) in his time, edgar cayce claimed to be reincarnation of "RA".

#3) this means wilcock has connection to RA.

Law of One / Ra Material, channeled in 1984.

#4) these channelings are the foundation of wilcock's scientific and spiritual philosophy.

#5) EVERYTHING contained in the Law of One can be scientifically verified by physicist Dewey B. Larson and his Reciprocal Systems Theory.

#6) debunk the phenomenon of channeling and then you'll have respectable ground to stand on

#7) all your fear and hate is going to wreak havoc on your psyche (and body) over time. you'd stop now if you knew what was good for you...but you obviously don't know what's good for you.

How kind of you to point out my oh so terrible "research" (?) skills. Now I will address each of your points.

1. I know everything Wilcock claims. He sounds absolutely insane.
2. Yes, Cayce claimed to be a "reincarnation" of "ra" (LOL)
3. No, this means Wilcock tricked you into thinking he has a "connection" to "ra" (LOL again)
4. These "channelings" are the foundation of Wilcock's business to take money from people like yourself.
5. Okay? We are talking about David Wilcock
6. Lmao debunk Wilcock channeling? You're #ing hilarious. I think I just might channel Ra myself and then you can send me some money. Sound good? You'll have to debunk it, of course, otherwise you must admit it's true.
7. Oh gee! How so totally "New Age" of you!

There's no "hate." Me and Mr. Wilcock are laughing at you

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

welcome to the world of hedge funds where your assets can be worth whatever you enter on the keyboard, if you're a global banker anyway.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It's like when you take 1000 Federal Reserve Notes from the banker, having opened a "signature loan". You sign, and they hand you 1000 Federal Reserve Notes. Well, you have accepted debt, you now owe 15% or so, on that 1000 Federal ReserveNotes.

Notes can only be used to discharge debt, so when you go into the bank, a month later, and you hand the banker 50 or so FRNs or so, to pay the interest so far (on a loan from your signature), you are paying him with debt.

See, the banker wants to give you debt Notes, and he's happy to see you sign the contract because he will be getting more debt from you. When you came back one month later and paid him with 50 or so FRN's (interest), he is happy to have the debt, because see, when a banker has debt, he's doing well.

This idea that bankers deal in negative money, isn't really well understood. However, everyone knows the banker takes in one FRN for every ten FRNs he creates, so it shouldn't be a surprise that bankers are not capitalists, they are usurists, they trade and deal in debts.

So you might hear some amount of "capital" in the range of 400 trillion "dollars" but those are misnomers. Debt is not capital (except if you are a bondsman/slaver and can inflict penalty on the indebted) and the US Dollar was originally meant to be actual real money as per the COTUS which explains only specie, coins or bullion, NOT DEBT, can be used to pay the treasury.

Incidentally, the origin of the word "dollar" is from the original silver coin "thaler", and it was this coin, the "8 royal coin" or "pieces of eight" which was the first US coin struck.

Therefore, even the word dollar itself, is based on real money, good coins of an established purity. Just because some Zio-tards have us all addicted to debt and they call Federal Reserve Notes "dollars" doesn't change the rules of reality: Debt is not capital, and the Federal Reserve Note is hypothecated debt completely based on the ability of the IRS to tax or imprison those who don't pay. Ask Wesley Snipes if Obama is a real American. Snipes may be in jail but I know he's got something to add to this debate. Sad that Americans can't see their true heroic citizens cause I know at least five great tax protestors and each one of them would be worth a boatload of Obamas and Beohners and Romneys. Debt isn't money, and taxation is violence done to humans by non-humans.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yeah. Well this is moving now...

But remember that coins are tools of debauching a nation.

So you'll need something better than a world full of counterfeit gold and silver.

Hmm, if the thaler/spanish coin was the coin of the realm...

...and the coin of the realm today is, what? Defaulted bank notes made official under the cover of two global wars and a fake drug war?

Then how can we un-debauch the idea of global money if it be fully debauched?

I guess it'll be gold and silver coins or "commodity based money", but it is hard to keep the Marxists and also Jim Crow, out. One's red and one's blue, but both are from the devil. So if you introduce a money, you introduce a battlefield. That is the truth of the matter. Therefore how can one introduce a currency without also planning for the battle in which that currency shall be defended or debauched?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

nice addition, smallpeeps.

that vid explains well the real value of a fed res note.

i think all "monetary" systems have a way of being corrupted...human greed will always find a way to capitalize over someone else, an "other-self".

only once we destroy our materialistically-based human greed will we finally start living in willing co-operation and equal-right societies.

us "current", "modern" humans are spiritual infants. we have long ways to go to be "civilized".

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So that New Agers don't feel left out, here is "New Age proof"
that David Wilcock is a fraud.

hceepS vsreveR

My God, even the loonies know when they see/hear a lying scumfraud!!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician
So that New Agers don't feel left out, here is "New Age proof"
that David Wilcock is a fraud.

hceepS vsreveR

My God, even the loonies know when they see/hear a lying scumfraud!!

all i know is that YOU are behaving like the "loonie" that you're talking about..but what else is new?

[start sarcasm] yes, i'm sure that wilcock purposefully & precisely constructed his (improvised-interview-answer) sentences in order to admit his "fraud"...o wait, no, the source you provided thinks he's admitting fruad because he's ...."mind controlled!" to do it!
[/end sarcasm]

David is talking mainly about his contact, which happened seemingly out of the blue with a man who allegedly worked at the Long Island secret base called Montauk.

but from his reversals, he is still under considerable mind control. His reversals are in the category “Individuals reversed.”

So in this clip with David Wilcock he is not speaking about being the reincarnation of Edgar Casey, but about the experiments at Montauk. Still, he reveals over and over that he is fabricating his story and money comes up several times.

There are also blatant sexual reversals here. I thought about not including these, as what two consenting adults do in private is their own business. But David and his partner seem to be in cahoots and going forward with the plan to dupe people into believing this story, and that makes it permissible (to my ethical standard) to reveal private information since the partnership could hurt others both financially and emotionally.

There is always a lot more information to be gleaned, but this is an overview of the character of David Wilcock, who is making some very impressive claims, which do not hold up in his own voice in reverse.

here's some of the supposedly "mind control" inspired "admittals" of "fraud", haha:

in reverse

I'll get some Wacky sex

I'll eat some pot

And get high, as we love.

We’ll be home, sexy in heat.

Aside, we cross data (This is where he is indicating that they are now planning to give out the phony story)

Beyond, he’ll see nets and then I’ll interpret. (Still getting the story figured out.)

Cash, gold, won’t see owl (I think we’re getting the picture here.)

AND NOTICE that this (obviously insane) poster on another forum uses the EXACT same demeanor and disrespect that YOU use against wilcock! almost the exact same words and sentences!

wow the similarities...troll much, these days?

it's just funny.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Now based on what you wrote, would it be correct to say that debt was stolen from americans? What is debt? I know is not money. But what is weird is that the medium of exchange/trade is debt?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Now based on what you wrote, would it be correct to say that debt was stolen from americans? What is debt? I know is not money. But what is weird is that the medium of exchange/trade is debt?

debt IS money.

when the FED or anyone prints more "dollars" into circulation, the FED loans the "dollars" with interest.

EVERY SINGLE dollar that is in circulation is owned by the FED, so

#1: that's not your money, it's the FED's money, they've just loaned it to you
#2: that money you're holding was loaned to you with interest. WHEN the FED asks for their money back, they'll ask for the interest too.

how can you gather more "dollars" in order to pay interest? it's impossible, because ALL dollars are the FED's, and the "interest" is only used on the people who pay back their debt in the first place.

as soon as the FED puts more "dollars" (Federal Reserve Notes) into circulation they are ALL going out on a LOAN. the FED can ask for every single dollar back, if they wanted..but why would they want to take all dollars out of circulation?

they wouldn't. there's no reason to. BUT what they will ask for is their loan's interest. this is standard procedure in big finances. the debtor will not have to pay back his LOAN until date: x-xx-xxx. BUT the debtor will have to pay his INTEREST.

in order to pay "interest" on loans, the debtor uses their LOAN to pay interest. this is the FED paying themselves through their fake interest that's based on fake money.

money = debt

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The way humanity puts value on "things" is absolutely mind boggling at every level. From the bankers down to the Plebs. The only things of TRUE value on this planet are Food / Water / Shelter, the common denominator with these things of true value are LAND. Unfortunately for folks you only lease land from the gov as you must pay taxes to keep it UNLESS you own it in the name of a Recognized Religion.

I think that last part up there gives you a good indicator as to who very well may be calling the shots. Only the true owners would get a "free ride".

Add: The banking system is corrupt and your dollars are worth nothing.
edit on 1-2-2012 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I said it in U2U, but I'll say it in public forum.

If I were RA, I would pick to channel through someone significantly less .... uh ..... effeminate.

My avatar might be slightly less effeminate.

I'm just sayin'... you should really think about it.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
keep your eyes on the ball, credit default swaps and hedge funds, who benefits and who doesn't.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

debt IS money.

when the FED or anyone prints more "dollars" into circulation, the FED loans the "dollars" with interest.

EVERY SINGLE dollar that is in circulation is owned by the FED, so

#1: that's not your money, it's the FED's money, they've just loaned it to you
#2: that money you're holding was loaned to you with interest. WHEN the FED asks for their money back, they'll ask for the interest too.

how can you gather more "dollars" in order to pay interest? it's impossible, because ALL dollars are the FED's, and the "interest" is only used on the people who pay back their debt in the first place.

as soon as the FED puts more "dollars" (Federal Reserve Notes) into circulation they are ALL going out on a LOAN. the FED can ask for every single dollar back, if they wanted..but why would they want to take all dollars out of circulation?

they wouldn't. there's no reason to. BUT what they will ask for is their loan's interest. this is standard procedure in big finances. the debtor will not have to pay back his LOAN until date: x-xx-xxx. BUT the debtor will have to pay his INTEREST.

in order to pay "interest" on loans, the debtor uses their LOAN to pay interest. this is the FED paying themselves through their fake interest that's based on fake money.

money = debt

I get all that.

But technically you're not right.

Money = specie = coins true and good.

Debt as money = imaginary fun experiment now failing.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join