It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Defeating the greatest cover-up of all time

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Very true.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

you obviously have done 0 real research into what you're saying. Wilcock's book has over 3000 scientific citations....i've read the book myself and have looked up many of the sources...they're all legit.

i can give you any of his sources, if you'd care to do responsible research, but i suspect you will not because you're only a shill.

right now Wilcock's book has 181 5 star ratings (208 ratings total) on amazon.com. here

maybe you can argue with those 181 people that wilcock's research is "crappy"?
OR maybe you can start to research the dozens and dozens of articles that are linked in the blog entry of which this thread is about?

you know, go to the first page of this thread, link to wilcock's blog, then link to all the articles that wilcock presents? can you follow that much?

come back here and actually tell me how and why his sources aren't credible, then you will have an issue. as of yet, you've provided 0 credible evidence for wilcock's discredition.

you act like an old man stuck in old ways,,,who can't accept that the things you thought were true are changing.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
have to agree ^^^

i found his sources to be credible and it was a fresh look at tomorrow's possibility.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
For those who think rationally (New Agers need not read any further - no pink unicorns or "Donate" buttons below :lol
- an interview with David Wilcock or "How To Market A Scam"

~ Co-Creator Network Radio Interview David Wilcock April 18, 2010 ~

DW: This is a maintenance question, but I had a lot of emails of people wanting to know if there’s a way they can access the show after we’ve done it live? Is the archive something they have to subscribe for or can they just get the download as a freebee?

RP: Absolutely; it’s free. Co-creator Network is dedicated to just being able to be live on air. It’s a free station; come play, come listen. We have people from all over the world come enjoy this. So yeah, they can just come get this information for free. No problem there.

DW: Well, that’s a good thing because, you know, when they are free, that means that the reach of whatever I’m going to say is a lot larger. A lot of people will scoff at something they have to subscribe to, but as we’ve learned with Internet marketing, the trick is to give away 90% of your premium content and then charge for the other 10%. That’s the only kind of business that’s really thriving anymore in this industry, which is really great. If you don’t follow that, then your business is not going to succeed.

Yes, a business full of tricks it is for you, and the New Age industry Wilcock. The business of separating fools from their wallets.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician
For those who think rationally (New Agers need not read any further - no pink unicorns or "Donate" buttons below :lol

DW: This is a maintenance question, but I had a lot of emails of people wanting to know if there’s a way they can access the show after we’ve done it live? Is the archive something they have to subscribe for or can they just get the download as a freebee?

RP: Absolutely; it’s free. Co-creator Network is dedicated to just being able to be live on air. It’s a free station; come play, come listen. We have people from all over the world come enjoy this. So yeah, they can just come get this information for free. No problem there.

DW: Well, that’s a good thing because, you know, when they are free, that means that the reach of whatever I’m going to say is a lot larger. A lot of people will scoff at something they have to subscribe to, but as we’ve learned with Internet marketing, the trick is to give away 90% of your premium content and then charge for the other 10%. That’s the only kind of business that’s really thriving anymore in this industry, which is really great. If you don’t follow that, then your business is not going to succeed.

Yes, a business full of tricks it is for you, and the New Age industry Wilcock. The business of separating fools from their wallets.

i wish i could get any company to give away 90% of their content. people do have to make ends meet and nothings for free.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So do you get paid for the work you do, or do you work for free? If you work for free, I'll hire you in these turbulent economic times. Maybe I'll get lucky and make a profit off your free work.

If you won't work for free, then you are a hypocrite and have no right to attack DW for making money to cover the cost of his work and to provide a living for him and his boy friend. And if his work generates one penny to cover his expenses, then it is a business.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by consciousgod...you have no right to attack DW for making money to cover the cost of his work and to provide a living for him and his boy friend.

Oh and Wilcock predicted that on October 14th 2008 a massive armada of UFO's would be seen worldwide in the skies
, and that the US government would fully disclose all UFO information by the end of 2009.

Obviously none of these things have happened, pretty good for a guy who claims 100% accuracy? There you have it, Wilcock is a joke. Bet his boy friend knows it too.
edit on 28-1-2012 by TheExopolitician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Afternoon ET Man.

What's your personal take on the subject then? Aliens as a modern replacement for Gods in the minds of man?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by consciousgod...you have no right to attack DW for making money to cover the cost of his work and to provide a living for him and his boy friend.

Oh and Wilcock predicted that on October 14th 2008 a massive armada of UFO's would be seen worldwide in the skies
, and that the US government would fully disclose all UFO information by the end of 2009.

Obviously none of these things have happened, pretty good for a guy who claims 100% accuracy? There you have it, Wilcock is a joke. Bet his boy friend knows it too.
edit on 28-1-2012 by TheExopolitician because: (no reason given)

DW's predictions are not much worst than our local weatherman's. Is the weatherman attacked as a fraud. Things change because people can not control what they do not fully understand. I am skeptical too, but I realize that there are infinite possibilities, and that which we think impossible today may be possible tomorrow and I am prepared for it. Are you?

If DW was right, could your mind handle it, or would you be one of the many that retreat and hide and insist it is not real, or would you be one that just puts a cap in their brain?

All this information has purpose. It is to desensitize the population so that the shock does not destroy us all. There is evidence that DW is on to something. He may not be entirely correct, but that is ok. He could be entirely wrong.

I'll keep an open mind and a close eye on world events. If he's wrong, so what. If he's right, I will be in a position to make the best of it,while others suffer greatly.

We all have free will, and you are free to follow whatever road you desire even if it is a dead end.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
But the weatherman didnt predict aliens landing, crappy analogy to be honest
Wilcock supposedly relys on "insider information" if his information never comes true then it does make a mockery of his claims,
and exopolitician loved your previous comment haha
reply to post by Aeons

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by consciousgod
There is evidence that DW is on to something.

There is zero evidence he is on to something,
There is a lot of evidence he is on something.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

DW's predictions are not much worst than our local weatherman's. Is the weatherman attacked as a fraud.

No, because the weatherman never claims any psychic ability in the first place. The weatherman admits it was just a guess, albeit calculated, and so he is not fraud because he is not being deceptive. And when the weatherman is wrong he doesn't lie and say that he still has success with his past predictions.

edit on 29-1-2012 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

DW's predictions are not much worst than our local weatherman's. Is the weatherman attacked as a fraud.

No, because the weatherman never claims any psychic ability in the first place. The weatherman admits it was just a guess, albeit calculated, and so he is not fraud because he is not being deceptive. And when the weatherman is wrong he doesn't lie and say that he still has success with his past predictions.

edit on 29-1-2012 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

People fail to realize that none of DW's writings or discussions result from his first hand encounters. DW completely relies on the thoughts and statements of others. It's all hearsay. Repeated stories. DW admits this just like the weatherman admits its a guess. DW says he is a reincarnation of a person who was a psychic and this supposedly helps him connect the dots.

DW takes science and uses it to create a story like Jurassic Park is a story. Much of it has actual roots in real science that is happening today except it takes the facts and stretches them into possibilities.

I do not recall him saying that he has met ET personally, or traveled to time-space himself, or actually had hands on experience with the stuff he speaks of. So he is a story teller and he is pretty good at it.

It could be proved real at some point in the future, and if so, it will be one of the greatest non-fiction stories ever, and his name will go down in history as the man who figured it out, just like Newton or Einstein; and if his story never is proven, he may just become known as another science fiction writer or insane nut case.

It's interesting to me either way.
edit on 29-1-2012 by consciousgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This is the guy who thinks he's the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce and that he can "channel Ra"

edit on 29-1-2012 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeDee
and exopolitician loved your previous comment haha
reply to post by Aeons

I strive to entertain.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

let me point out some very important research that you obviously have not done:

#1) wilcock claims to be reincarnation of edgar cayce.

#2) in his time, edgar cayce claimed to be reincarnation of "RA".

#3) this means wilcock has connection to RA.

Law of One / Ra Material, channeled in 1984.

#4) these channelings are the foundation of wilcock's scientific and spiritual philosophy.

#5) EVERYTHING contained in the Law of One can be scientifically verified by physicist Dewey B. Larson and his Reciprocal Systems Theory.

#6) debunk the phenomenon of channeling and then you'll have respectable ground to stand on

#7) all your fear and hate is going to wreak havoc on your psyche (and body) over time. you'd stop now if you knew what was good for you...but you obviously don't know what's good for you.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Afternoon ET Man.

What's your personal take on the subject then? Aliens as a modern replacement for Gods in the minds of man?

Answered U2U.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Nor does the weatherman sell attendance to conferences, assemble with known frauds and admitted felons like Kerry Cassidy or ...what a screwed analogy in the first place.

edit on 29-1-2012 by TheExopolitician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

"If you don’t follow that, then your business is not going to succeed. " the "business" of disseminating truth takes money in this paradigm

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Maybe I have Wilcock all wrong.

More and more stupid, directionless people are turning to the nebulous, feel-good teachings of New Age “philosophy.” Maybe, like Wilcock, we should get in on this multi-billion dollar industry Teach a New Age conference!

I see a serious shortage of teachers to fill the increasing demand for “knowledge”! And the best part is, absolutely no experience – or knowledge is necessary!

All we have to do is use vague and/or meaningless words and phrases a “quickening process,” “mind’s eye,” and “guided imagery.”

Randomly add prefixes (“meta-,” “trans-,” “inter-”) to any number of words to make them sound more meta-impresive. Hyphenate words to make up our own personalized drivel (“trance-channeling,” “aura-synthetisation”, “cosmic-dymensional”, “self-harmonisation”). Use Buddhist, Hindu, Native American, or other exotic sounding words (“Toltec,” Mantra.” “”Tantric,” “Mandala”) to add ancient sounding wisdom and legitimacy.

We could make a fortune in one of today’s hottest industries by simply further confusing people who are already confused to begin with!

And the beauty is they’ll think they understand every word of what we say!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join