It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Only Have ONE Chance... Choose Wisely!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
We, the ATS community are already aware that there is wrong doing in our lives, and we share info here on a daily bases. Most of us have a "specialty", a particular subject we find the most convincing to make your point.

I am already fully aware that you cannot awaken everyone, but what if things began to get really serious (as if they aren't already), but someone very close to you, is giving you just ONE chance to change their minds, to convince them that the time you spend here is NOT a waste, and you are in fact not a conspiracy theorist, but a realistic, just on a different level.

This is the first time that I thought that I should begin to share some of what I have learned here with more people. First because this is a very stressful time, and more people are getting involved, but because there is a media madhouse going on with the fear that is being spewed about 2012.

Those who have only did a Google search of 2012, because of the movie. Just type it in, and see the conflicting, and confusing stories about it. I see this as an opportunity to help those that are silently fearful, and their minds filled with fear-mongering ideas, photos of apocalyptic scenarios, and water cooler discussions of what possibilities will come with 2012, OWS, POTUS, etc,.

This isn't about 2012 exactly, but for those that do a search, find a discussion on ATS in that search, and see a forum, and go to a dis-info site instead, because as we all know that sensationalism is much better then discussion

So, if you had one chance to warn, not scare someone, if they were truly interested, and you knew that you cared enough to lend some of your knowledge to another in order for them to transition into what many of us did on our own, what would you share?

Keep in mind that all that many know is the nonsensical drama that seems to spew on the movie screen, in fear-mongering websites, and those that just try to claim a bit of attention at the cost of others.

I tell you that though TPTB can give me a scare at times, but people that are not in the loop and terrified scare me more. I mean do we wait until the time comes, or do we try to make this easier on ourselves, and others? Though I am aware that those images, are in fact for affect, many think that this is very, very real.

When you can put fear aside, you can think more clearly. Live better. Share more. Be scared less. Prioritize. Be informed.

It can be a book, photo, video, quote, or just comforting words. I know that there are alot of lurkers (not yet members) that might be scared as well, and may actually find this place just as scary, but maybe with a little time from some of us, we can not just help someone who may need a bit of kindness, but also, people may begin to be able to discuss this with others, and see that knowing the truth behind the tactics of those that would like to instill fear, and finding a place to discuss, learn and share with others, that the start of 2012 can in fact be a change for the better.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
One-thing
Never-ever-get-connected-to-the-internet

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Very nice,I applaud.What else can i say except reiteration.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I would tell people that there is something wrong with the world today.
Really, just stop and think about how the world was when you were a kid, is it not worse?
Over time things get better, not worse.
Even bad painful things get better.
Now if someone could argue that, perhaps their eyes are too tightly closed.
For them there is no help as they only see bliss, let em burn.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

It's weird. I'm sorta in a dark place right now myself. I'm struggling and some of it is spiritually related. But I know it's temporary and I hold fast to that.

I'm surprised more people haven't heard of ascension - to be honest. If they knew, maybe they'd see a completely different picture unfolding - one that isn't about all the doom and gloom.

[The "doom" is where I started - but I've since moved way beyond it.]

It can be a tough concept to grasp at first. Ascension. Might seem "corny" to many. Yet it's what I choose to believe - even if I'm wrong about it. It comforts me in these times of great uncertainty. I think that is what spirituality is supposed to do.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Eh, 2012 the movie was a joke and only covered 1 or two points of views on the posibilties of the event. It didn't show the poles moving, the government and what the truley would or would not be doing for that matter. And as for most of us, I believe we where ahead of the game long before the movie. As for being afraid of 2012? If it happens I believe we should all embrace it. Definitly not fear it. I'm not saying that I won't ***t my pants if I see a wall of water coming at me 100 ft tall at 100 mph. But, BUT, if the survivers, which I believe there will be, can create the world as it should be, the government will be crippled enough for us to start over. I fear for the men and woman in prisons whom can't escape, or when the gaurds leave, who will feel the prisioners? Anyway I am so excite that this event may occur and I will be upset if it don't. Be optimistic about events we can't change.

Peace to us all brothers. Viva la resistance!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Well I would tell people be happy as it is indeed our time of ascension, our upgrade is in order. The femine will return and birthing a new world. The male start of the seed has already begun a few months ago. the host of heaven will be helping us. Will there be some hard times coming before then perhaps as mother earth is getting ready to change but are we all changing with her yes. Once again we will be with all our brothers and sisters in the universal family which is our first step of our long journey of finishing our sojourn through the universe of Nebadon ( our one) then onto the minor and major sectors up until we reach uversa the capital of Orvoton the name of our super verse than into the central universe of havona if we get this high. 7 more steps before we reach the isle of paradise the home of the trinity Devine the eternal father, the eternal son and the infinite spirit. That is the story we have been denied.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Good question ..I guess I would say God is in control,always has been and always will be ,weather 2012 or 2000 .Mans arbitrary date means nothing ....peace

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If you do what you do you will be where you should be. "No fear".

Looking forward to some of the future aspects of my path. Some still unclear but others are very clear.

I have a reasonable good idea, at least from my own visions, what we should expect on Earth (I might be misguided at present though, more focus may come). Peoples paths are lining up slowly - Think I'm working out timescales as well.

Still not sure what comes after- do we all come back to our normal lives (with spiritual awareness) or do we start a fresh elsewhere?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The "great destruction" that is coming is the end of a world system that has been based on lies, fraud, deceptions, greed in all facets of the various institutions of politics, religions, governments, educational systems, and commerce.

It is not a doom for you---it is a doom for TPTB. It will be a release for you.

The lies and manipulations have been revealed. It is just a matter of everyone being able to see the bare bones of the methods and agendas that have been laid open and exposed. It will be a shock to some; even trauma, to realize that what you may have held as "true" was merely parroting the rhetoric of propaganda all these years without a true understanding. The hardest part will be for people to come to terms with shattered illusions. Many will not accept the truths that have been exposed, preferring instead to cling to their fears and superstitions. Some people actually prefer to be controlled and to let someone else do the thinking for them. Those, you can't change and they will only resent the intrusion. Some have no love for the truth and would rather deny it to keep their illusions.

The "great earthquake" that is to occur is not a physical geographic occurrence. It is the roar of the old system crumbling.

2012 is not to be feared. It will just be a time of great change. And hopefully, when the dust settles, a better world will have evolved from those who have learned from what is reaped from a system built on lies.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

The "great destruction" that is coming is the end of a world system that has been based on lies, fraud, deceptions, greed in all facets of the various institutions of politics, religions, governments, educational systems, and commerce.

Yes. This is what I believe.

It's already happening.

Now it will begin to accelerate.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Damn, I'm up in this piece every day, and if you want, do a post search on me to find out what I've been trying to share. The premise seems a bit counterintuitive for a lot of folks within this crowd, but then, what would you expect to be the initial reaction to any level of factual reality, given what traditional wisdom has offered us thus far. Consider the following.

The stuff we believe is being completely and consistently debunked by the stuff we know, and the net impact of that is a quiet, subconscious panic that has been building within thoughtful and intelligent people for years now. This drives some of them to search for answers on an Internet that's clogged with all kinds of convoluted explanations for why the known knowns have obliterated their cherished belief narratives, offering all kinds of dramatic stuff; from overheated dismissals of some of those known knowns (like Time, for instance) to sensationalized "archaeological discoveries" meant to somehow validate extensively edited holy books as actually being divinely prepared history and/or science books. And to most searchers it's completely obvious that it's all focused on extracting money from those people who are honestly dealing with the fact that they know that "up" is where planets, stars and a seemingly endless expanse of space exist, and "down" is where the Earth roils in dynamic expansion and contraction - just like all planets of this type. In other words - "No hell below us and above us only sky" (John Lennon) Of course, those examples are representative of both impossible religious doctrine and evaporating traditional scientific staples. In essence, humanity's entire fabric of reality is under attack by conflicting revelations that its own technology advancement successes have forced upon it. And it's all on 24/7/365 display within the homes of anyone that has a modem.

Is it any wonder that stress has risen within the modern industrialized world? A sentient being has one overwhelming requirement, and that is a plausible narrative concerning its own existential nature that fits properly within what it knows to be true about the world around it. Without that one requirement satisfied, nothing else will calm the stress that wracks its whole sense of self. This entire modern world knows that its belief systems are completely debunked, and it won't stop being tortured with that unconscious realization until it can find and embrace a new foundational narrative that doesn't clash with what has been proven to be actual and consistently dependable. Some react to that visceral realization by dismissing everything as being an illusion, while many others respond by doubling-down on the discredited narrative of their choice, becoming unreasonably devoted to that narrative, to the point of fanaticism. The latter is the "Where's My Cheese?" response that was popular during the mid-90's elimination of many corporate jobs (see downsizing), and is a common human response to losing one's existential anchor. Sad, but not unexpected.

But the truth is that there's no closing the box if it's been opened. Information is like a virus, and once infected, a society will be sickened until it progresses beyond the impact of that infection, and emerges changed in a way that such knowledge clashes are finally resolved. And that word "progresses" means that any effort to force a backward retreat from that point of information infection will only cause a severe rupture of the societal fabric. Basically, like the body succumbing to the infection. That's because the old wisdom has already been exposed as (at the very least) naive, and most likely belligerent ignorance. Or as the writer of 2 Peter 2:22 so vividly described - "A dog returns to its vomit," Such a return to traditional wisdom can be enforced, but not for long. Ultimately, the past will fall to the future, and so it is with discredited narratives.

Once the modern world finally walks off on the ancient narratives, the impact will be felt as a kind of ubiquitous cleansing, and from there, things - while they'll never be perfect - will at least make sense at a visceral level. Until then, the modern era is going to remain a constant battle between liars in the minds of the average thinker. These are fascinating times to be able to experience.
edit on 1/14/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
That ALL governments and its' representatives (including its extended branches of influence) are rapists, liars, and thieves. And therefore every individual must not believe anything they hear, read, or see... but rather to stop, think, research, and arrive at one's own conclusions as to what the true story is behind the curtain of deceit.

All anyone needs to do is research the history of mankind and its societal establishments over the past 2000 years to learn that, indeed, this web of deceit is fact and not fiction... across the board.

top topics

join