It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy cruise ship Costa Concordia aground near Giglio

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Regarding your post, stupid people really can and will do stupid, irrational stuff which can and did here put thousands of lives on the line, no conspiracy required.

edit on 24/1/12 by arbiture because: ok, stupid grammer on my part, corrected.

edit on 24/1/12 by arbiture because: added stuff...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
As part of the investigation,the authorities expressed interest in a 25-year-old Moldovan woman, identified as Domnica Cemortan, who was invited onto the bridge as the cruise liner sailed close to Giglio. She was reportedly not on the official list of passengers and crew, she claimed that Captain Schettino was still on the bridge at 23:50...en.wikipedia.org...

Hmmmm? It doesnt take a rocket scientist,or even an 8th grader to figure out who this woman is that "just happens" to be "pretty,young and blonde" who "just happened" to be with "The captain"...

Gimme a break,I wonder what the captain was doing with her,instead of properly controlling the ship?

And for what its worth,this "disaster" happened on friday the 13th and was almost exactly 100 years from when the Titanic sank on april 14th,1912...

But theres still a couple of months till the Titanics actual sinking date,i wonder what else might happen?

Because sometimes history has a way of repeating itself...

edit on 25-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a set of 46 pics, some showing the divers under the water

news.yahoo.com... d-cruise-liner-photo-130843247.html
edit on 1-2-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
national geographic will be showing all the recordings from the passengers in a special this sunday

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

I think we really need to give some room for thought because since this incident another one has struck another ship of the very same cruise line. Those who call it a coincidence really aren't in their proper place in a Conspiracy forum where it is by drawing in the lines between the dots that one uncovers Conspiracies. Sure dots can just appear out of nowhere and not have lines connecting them, and ships can simply by chance happenstance find themselves in difficulty at sea. People also can run into bullets and fall from trains, banks can misplace funds and politicians can run astray from their course, all of this for no other reason than coincidence. I post a link to the OP's thread about the other Costa cruise ship in serious difficulty, only a very short time after the Concordia:

Cruise ship Costa Allegra adrift off Seychelles

Folks who dismissed this incident lightly ought to take a look at the rest of the context and reassess their earlier judgment. Congrats OP Pause4thought!

Getsmart

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Unfortunately,the more these ships keep catching fire,keep running adrift and keep sinking,the more people will not want to connect the dots,because denial is easier to deal with than the truth...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

or they employ the same company to do there electrical maintenance and they arent very good?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join