learn more

Could China Turn U.S. In?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

If you think that Nuclear Thermite is something I made up then you may need to do a little more research....

As far as their being NO FALSE FLAG for 9/11, I guess that really depends on what story you choose to take your facts from. Me, I would much rather believe engineers, architects and witnesses that heard/saw explosions before the planes even hit. I also think you need to ask yourself how WTC 7 fell down when it was not even hit by a plane. Do some research on the OTHER side of the story (even if you don't want to believe it, atleast you won't come off sounding so uneducated on these "truthers" thoughts.)

And secondly, I cannot believe you ALSO believe the false story that in 1964 North Vietnamese boats attacked Americans in the Gulf of Tonkin. But I cannot blame you for believing what you want, I just prefer to believe evidence and use critical thinking, not just assume that what the government says in truth. (I bet you also believe Iraq had WMD's and Iran is a serious threat with their nuclear program.)

But this is now off topic to the OP and there is no reason for us to fight over our own beliefs. I will leave it at that and hope you atleast try to see things from other people's perspectives before you create your absolutes.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Can you please let me know who are the "engineers, architects and witnesses who heard/saw explosions before the planes even hit" ?

This is the scene in the street seconds before the first plane strike, filmed by Naudet :-

www.youtube.com...

There is a casual interest from the firefighters in the plane flying over but they clearly haven't been disturbed by any explosions until the plane hits.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
reply to post by pteridine

But this is now off topic to the OP and there is no reason for us to fight over our own beliefs. I will leave it at that and hope you atleast try to see things from other people's perspectives before you create your absolutes.

I'm still wondering what "Nuclear Thermite" is. Thermite is a chemical reaction, not a nuclear reaction. Is this one of the imaginary materials on a some-guys-for-truth site? Have you been visiting the nuclear demolition sites?
As to 1964, there was damage to an aircraft and the Maddox was hit. The NV patrol boats were damaged. NV sailors were killed. Remember there were TWO incidents and only the second was shown to be unlikely.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Violater1

China doesn't want to upset our economy. Their economy would collapse if the US wasn't here to buy all their cheap, poorly made crap! Not to mention all the money we owe them. I think they'd at least want their money back before they sink us.

Those in power in China don't care about money, or their economy. They care even less about their people, and nothing about anyone else. What they do care about is getting more power. And nothing on Earth is going to get in their way, with the US out of their way. Having America implode into civil disobedience would be a wish come true.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
The steel from the Trade Center was sold to China?

Yes , shortly after the event most of the steel was shipped to china.A little bit of it stayed in the U.S.It was ackward.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

If you think that Nuclear Thermite is something I made up then you may need to do a little more research....

Many architects and engineers whom I know personally, and can vouch for, state unequivocally that Nuclear Thermite(NT) is a real product of diseased brains. Some speculate that the NT is a by product of the thought projectors that are being used to put thoughts in the heads of millions of Americans. It is not known how the NT is harvested, but it takes place in Las Vegas, Nevada.

I advise every poster on this board to take countermeasures. Personally, I sleep in a faraday cage with a sheet lead cladding, and keep a dream journal.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

China doesn't want to upset our economy. Their economy would collapse if the US wasn't here to buy all their cheap, poorly made crap! Not to mention all the money we owe them. I think they'd at least want their money back before they sink us.

This is what I was thinking. Also wouldn't a war negate the 800 billion we owe them? I figure my share is only $3000 so I sent them a check last week.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It wouldn't make a difference. The US media wouldn't report it and if they did it would have US spin on the story. anyway. The information that does get outr via the web would be quickly attacked and discredited by shills just as it always does.

There has already been world leaders publicaly announce that they believe the US is behind 9/11. It hasn't changed anything in the US.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK

This is what I was thinking. Also wouldn't a war negate the 800 billion we owe them? I figure my share is only $3000 so I sent them a check last week.

War for a country like america and its industries makes more money then it costs.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
assuming "china" or "the chinese" bought the scrap steel, and thats not just another lie, but if they did they had to have known what was up.

chinas government lies and hurts just as much if not more than our own.

if they do have it, its all reused and cleaned, im sure.

im sure the chinese government would laugh at this request.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The question presented here is not a conspiracy at all. China is going to run the world and My Dad told me that in the 1960,s and 1970,s. Now being in research here in the Down under under military rule, this is the main reason China and Russia is going to be a pain in the Arse.

The steel from the world trade center whether it has thermite residue on it or not does not matter. China will lie and lie and do a mind set warfare to do anything to blackmail the United States. I mean anything. Iran months off about 9/11 and China will do anything to piss off the Americans. They want civil unrest in your country and they will do it. Things are not looking good for the western world. American interventionism in profiteering and expansionism is bad enough and China and Russia and Iran etc, are much stronger now and steel or no steel, they are going to cause dissent in the United States.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This is a very dangerous idea....

The thought that the evidence still exists out there, and could be still be aquired.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I was watching the Youtube video AE911 Truth Experts Speak Out, and something struck me as interesting.
Although I had heard before that the World Trade Center iron beams had been sold to China, I had never thought that China, if they wanted too, could investigate some of the iron beams that they have in their possession. China could test for accelerants, radiation or thermite residue. Their finding could either put to rest some of the theories or cause one of the largest goverment debacles ever in the history of America. Would not it be interesting if China found some suspicious elements in the iron beams that they have? What kind of political blackmail could they wield?

Absolutely none, becuase China is in on the secret plot to take over the world, too. Or at least, that's what one conspiracy theorist once told me because China has a five pointed star on their flag and that's a sacred image to the Illuminati.

We both know there's absolutely no way you conspiracy people are simply making up whatever excuse you want to believe that props up your pet cospiracy theories, RIGHT?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer
assuming "china" or "the chinese"(sic) bought the scrap steel, and thats(sic) not just another lie, but if they did they had to have known what was up.
chinas(sic) government lies and hurts just as much if not more than our own.
if they do have it, its all reused and cleaned, im(sic) sure.
im(sic) sure the chinese(sic) government would laugh at this request.

A lie

Really?
Really!
Perhaps one of the official Chinese news papers were lying as well when they printed, "Baosteel Will Recycle World Trade Center Debris."
www.china.org.cn...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Are there any skyscrapers in China? Does gravity work the same way in China as it does in New York?

This is what is so weird about this 9/11 business. The Milad Tower in Iran is 1400 feet tall.

en.wikipedia.org...

Why isn't the government of Iran using that to explain how the steel and concrete must be distributed in such structures just so they can hold themselves up and withstand the wind and why that makes it impossible for a 150 ton airliner to have destroyed a 400,000+ ton, 1360 foot building in less than two hours? This is something peculiar about governments world wide. Do they all want their citizens to be dummies?

Or are the politicians themselves dummies. Maybe governments are like religion. All that matters is what the constituents BELIEVE. Having them THINK causes too much trouble.

Where are the physicists building a model that can collapse completely?

psik

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I firmly believe that if the US had any concernes over being outted by pesky Chinese tech snoops, then they would have sent them to China in the first place. Until or rather if, China tosses up any evidence to actually suggest demo's were used. I say it isn't so.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

It is not known how the NT is harvested, but it takes place in Las Vegas, Nevada

Is it harvested anywhere near Crazy Horse Too? If so than I am hereby officially volunteering to go on a very dangerous scouting mission to check out the, uh, harvest.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

okay
i stand corrected
before now, i thought it was part of rumors....

but we will still never get to see the steel sold sold and used, and even if we do, nothing will be there, because it will all be melted and reshaped and cleaned.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

I was interested as i had never heard of nuclear thermite so i went looking, i think you may of got confused if you googled it, i may be wrong but this could be an explanation of why you thought it was nuclear thermite.United nuclear is a company and they sell chemicals and thermite. see the link,
unitednuclear.com...
Maybe you saw that come up in the google search and thought it was nuclear thermite?
As you can see here they do sell thermite
unitednuclear.com...
This is a description on thermite, as far as i can tell it doesnt have an nuclear reaction , just a chemical one,

Thermite is the name for a compound of any reactive metal and a metal oxide (usually powdered aluminum and an iron oxide) that creates an 'aluminothermic reaction', where the mixture burns at incredibly high temperatures for short periods of time.

I have searched and could not find nuclear thermite apart fromt he company United Nuclear. Could you please post a link to this nuclear thermite so we can see it, as i could'nt find it
sorry to the op that was off topic but i'm curious

edit on 17-1-2012 by imnothereru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thermite has been found in the debris samples of 9/11 but as iamhereru just pointed out ,nuclear thermite does not exist.United nuclear is a company that produces it.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join