It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why 99% of the world will love the Anti/Christ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hi OP,

Trust me when i say i know exactly where you are coming from.

I had a profound religious experience in 2005 and for 3/4 years i was convinced i was a messiah or antichrist for this world. It is only after much counseling and self study regarding a psychological condition called the messiah complex that in fact i realized that i was not alone in my thinking.

There are many people who firmly believe they are special and believe that they have some form of divine power or knowledge or understanding.

I personally felt what i felt based on my love and compassion for a world i felt was deeply suffering.
When we get to an extremely low point in our lives many of us turn to our own understanding of god.
We reach out because in our hopelessness of the world around us we seek hope in god's word.

The same applies with believing the opposite of god. When we are vulnerable it is easy to adopt, and i say this with due consideration, a delusion which gives us something to believe in allowing us to escape the reality that our world around us is failing. It is a place for the mind to find solace.

We must however be very careful with what we believe. For me personally i fought an inner battle for many years since my psychotic break in 2005 and i was aware that i had developed schizophrenic tendencies. I had periods where i thought i was one with the world and that i had a direct path of communication not only to god but also aliens who at the time i considered to be Satan.

I struggled with my own inner daemons, reaching out to those around me one minute with tenderness and love only to be rejected thus leading me to becoming the complete opposite, holding contempt for my fellow humans.

It was a struggle within in which i battled with my own identity as a messiah and antichrist figure.

When we see the world around us and we feel despair and depression our heart chords are plucked and we become so emotionally entangled that we fall deep into the abyss of depression. Some never come out and some do.

From what you have wrote i can see many schizophrenic traits. The convoluted and diluted messages jumping from one form of thought to another. Please remember i am not judging you i am only sharing my experiences and thoughts with you.

If you are ever in doubt ask yourself this. The antichrist will be, according to religion, a man of lying signs and wonders, he will have divine powers which will allow him to perform miracles such as making a stone statue come to life and talk. Do you have a concrete power that separates you from your brothers and sisters. An ability or super power? If you answer no then it is likely that you are under your own illusion. Sometimes we need to be strong and address that from which we escape. We need to stand firm and realize that we have created a world so as not to deal with the very hard things before us.

If you ever wish to speak i will be here for you.

To the other posters i urge caution in what you say to this person. If he is experiencing some form of psychosis your harsh words will do him more damage than good.

Peace and blessings
edit on 15-1-2012 by Oxygenation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
An Antichrist is anyone who does not believe that Jesus/Yeshua is the Lord Christ, and or the Son of the living God of all existence and life, or an Antichrist also may refer to anyone who is against Christ, the Lord of Spirits!"

If you are the "True Antichrist or Man of Sin & Lawlessness," than maybe you should try and run for president because I believe that you are trying to take over Obama's job!

Remember this, that the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist, and to deceive the people and to make them think that he never existed!
Until the end, when the people see that they where deceived and that this man beast deluded them, then shall they know that this man was the devil in the flesh, but it would be far too late for them all and together along with the devil will be flung into the burning lake of fire where they shall be tortured day and night forever, because of there alliance to him and because they worshiped him and sold there souls for nothing!

"Who would ever think that the Devil/Satan himself in the flesh would rule and run the greatest and most powerful country in the world?"
(USA of Babylon)
Many people believe that Satan or the Devil, manifested in the flesh would look like this handsome red skinned man, with a beard and mustache, and a pair of horns on his head and hoofs like a goat for his feet, but not so, because the Devil and his demons, who literally live amongst us, are born of woman and therefore they are children of men!

"Seek the Lord Jesus Christ, for no man or angel is greater than Him!"
"Much Blessings to you, from EstimatedProphet!"
edit on 15-1-2012 by estimatedprophet because: error

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
You've clearly misunderstood the meaning of Anti-Christ. Anti-Christ is a creature, who will "appear"( no one knows when) and he's only mission will be to rule the whole world. He will bring chaos to the world. He will not bring anything good.
You let your self into investigation about Anti-Christ, and you didn't even read Christianity books about him.
You're claiming he will bring something good to the world?

P.S And OP, what kind of avatar is that? Is everything okay with you mind?
edit on 15-1-2012 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

I suggest you read this book: www.oup.com...

The world is already in chaos via fossil fuel based economy, the only way to destroy Babylon is with free energy, whether that's good or not, again, depends on what side of the bottom line you are on. The device is also experimental proof for a new physics paradigm. Free energy or negative resistance is the first miracle, I have two more.

The avatar is Future Kill 2 by HR Giger, the genius that gave us ALIEN.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oxygenation
Hi OP,

Trust me when i say i know exactly where you are coming from.

I had a profound religious experience in 2005 and for 3/4 years i was convinced i was a messiah or antichrist for this world. It is only after much counseling and self study regarding a psychological condition called the messiah complex that in fact i realized that i was not alone in my thinking.

There are many people who firmly believe they are special and believe that they have some form of divine power or knowledge or understanding.

I personally felt what i felt based on my love and compassion for a world i felt was deeply suffering.
When we get to an extremely low point in our lives many of us turn to our own understanding of god.
We reach out because in our hopelessness of the world around us we seek hope in god's word.

The same applies with believing the opposite of god. When we are vulnerable it is easy to adopt, and i say this with due consideration, a delusion which gives us something to believe in allowing us to escape the reality that our world around us is failing. It is a place for the mind to find solace.

We must however be very careful with what we believe. For me personally i fought an inner battle for many years since my psychotic break in 2005 and i was aware that i had developed schizophrenic tendencies. I had periods where i thought i was one with the world and that i had a direct path of communication not only to god but also aliens who at the time i considered to be Satan.

I struggled with my own inner daemons, reaching out to those around me one minute with tenderness and love only to be rejected thus leading me to becoming the complete opposite, holding contempt for my fellow humans.

It was a struggle within in which i battled with my own identity as a messiah and antichrist figure.

When we see the world around us and we feel despair and depression our heart chords are plucked and we become so emotionally entangled that we fall deep into the abyss of depression. Some never come out and some do.

From what you have wrote i can see many schizophrenic traits. The convoluted and diluted messages jumping from one form of thought to another. Please remember i am not judging you i am only sharing my experiences and thoughts with you.

If you are ever in doubt ask yourself this. The antichrist will be, according to religion, a man of lying signs and wonders, he will have divine powers which will allow him to perform miracles such as making a stone statue come to life and talk. Do you have a concrete power that separates you from your brothers and sisters. An ability or super power? If you answer no then it is likely that you are under your own illusion. Sometimes we need to be strong and address that from which we escape. We need to stand firm and realize that we have created a world so as not to deal with the very hard things before us.

If you ever wish to speak i will be here for you.

To the other posters i urge caution in what you say to this person. If he is experiencing some form of psychosis your harsh words will do him more damage than good.

Peace and blessings
edit on 15-1-2012 by Oxygenation because: (no reason given)

You have no idea where I'm coming from, my "christ complex" came about, commonly through a vision, then synchronicities, revelation, introspection, signs (my face and inventions in CONVERSATIONS WITH NOSTRADAMUS for example) and faith.

Uh, giving life to the image of the beast out of the sea does not mean making a stone statue talk, it may have meant that to a preterist or someone interpreting Revelation before the advent of computers, but it's really referencing my Neuromimetic Hybrid Processor and Non-Invasive BMI that will allow for soul-catching, or Embodied Cognition AI.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

"He's not the messiah. He's a very naughty boy!"

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This is why organizations such as the Tavistock Institute use these forums as tools and research.
2nd.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

free energy that would be brilliant.....if that doesn't work out for you, you could perhaps try science fiction writing,although might I suggest you just narrate to an actual writer so he/she can put the sentences together for you in the appropriate manner

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Wow.. We'll if your gonna own up to the title antichrist you need to get the names right.. The prophesied Son of man is Jesus period, all through the Old Testament the only place prophesying the Son of man means he's God chosen vessel.. Now the antichrist can be, the devil, lucifer, little horn, man of perdition, the Assyrian, wayward Shepard, he's actually described I believe in Amos.. One eye missing, damage on one side of his body, and oh ya he doesn't have time for woman ether according to Daniel..

Why destroy Babylon? The antichrist sets it up.. It does get destroyed but by Gods judgement according to revelation..

I feel your relying to heavily on other books and not the one you claim to be self fulfilling.. Read it, it's a good book..

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

c'mon man...u cannot let the truth get in the way of a good story...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So what happened with the FE thing? Im interested in that.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
lol... you made me waste time reading all your stuff. good job.
want a cookie now? zzzzzz

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Kalki11
This will probably be my last post, this post will probably get moved or deleted...

In case you didn't know I'm claiming to be the prophesied Son of Man, or AntiChrist depending on what side of the bottom line you're on. I've addressed this in other posts, you can go to my profile for more on that; I'll cut to the chase. Revelation 13:13 - he will bring fire down from heaven in full view of men. Nostradamus, Jeanne Dixon and Vladimir Soloviev corroborate that this is a reference to a technology that harnesses atmospheric energy, in today's lexicon it translates, "Rectifying auto-electronic emissions from ZPE on Youtube"

Like this guy:

www.youtube.com...

Today I talked to a potential partner in prototyping, he said he had two issues with me, I wasn't supposed to email him anything referencing free energy because he's heard stories of people getting killed...Uh-huh, if I'm on anybody's radar they have concluded I'm an armchair inventor wackjob, which is what I want them to think. The second issue, I mentioned I hate hippies. I said that half-jokingly, I'm 1/3 hippie, but I'm an Ithacan and I really hate hippies for the reason he so well demonstrated - they are more interested in painting with the blood from their hearts than spilling any. In other words, he'd rather be offended and whine than save the world. He suggested secrecy and going into business...

The guy above isn't interested in that and neither am I. So why isn't this guy above going to save the world?

He should have one video or one schematic. I'm the first to admit that some concepts do need to evolve, in my case the concept evolved and was refined as my understanding increased. I have studied all free energy concepts and now I can say with 100% confidence, prior to prototyping that this will work as claimed and that the concept and ideals of FE can be refined no further, there is no improvements to be made.

This post shows some progression:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For the past few months this final design has been hovering around in the back of my mind, I couldn't quite pin it down but it popped in a few days ago, and I'm like, "oh, duh, it doesn't need an aether sink because the load itself is the aether sink which is, in this case, synonymous with negative resistor..."

And Bearden's illustration came to me: www.cheniere.org...

If it's so simple why has he not built one, the schematic he provided is abstract, not literal, whats a real negative resistor circuit look like? Needlessly complicated, I can tell you that. There only seems to be Kron and Chung who have done this, and Chung wasn't trying to create free energy.

So I did my research on Oliver Heaviside and the early days of EM theory / engineering. Back then it was acknowledged that negative resistance was a possibility in the math but no engineer really thought about it. How when you impose a dipole charge into a system that already has a dipole charge you only force the system into entropic mode, if you use the already present dipole and let the Heaviside component perpendicularly implode into the Poynting component and let the energy flow naturally instead of forcing it sideways...You end up with a negentropic system, your motors (aka load/resistance) and lightbulbs will get cold instead of hot.

The thing about FE is that you aren't going to get it by cramming together exotic components into a convoluted circuit, you're going to create a simple circuit that is designed exotically, and here by exotic I mean, we exploit the inherent coaxial dipole.

To put it simply, when the bipolar spark gap / charge barrier discharges it draws free electrons out of the load, creating an imbalance relative to the local vacuum. The load then seeks equilibrium through work/auto-electronic emissions.

I'm not going to discuss self-oscillation here but that is the second critical, and yes, scientifically acknowledged aspect to creating a free energy device, which will occur here when parameters are tuned properly, but we can also go into sparking mode which brute forces the system into working.

Here it is.

Remember - It ain't over till the rich guy jumps out the window.

To the one percenters - You can try and kill me but it didn't work last time so it probably won't again.

Please print this and get it peer reviewed by an EM guy...

Wait until you can raise the dead. Then make your claim. The world would be yours.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

edit on 14-10-2013 by tinyDAWK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I stopped reading after the anti Christ thing but I am an electrician and I do understand the symbols in your schematic. I don't see how diodes with alternate paths to ground gets free energy?.....I'm not sure what -R is though? could you explain...further more, Redneck is a good one to ask about solid state electronics. From my years on ATS, he seems to be very knowledgeable in the field as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

This is why 99% of the world will love the Anti/Christ

Reply by EstematedProphet,

"Because they are Deluded Stupid Idiots!"
edit on 18-10-2013 by estimatedprophet because: "They shall be Deceived!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join