It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why 99% of the world will love the Anti/Christ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
This will probably be my last post, this post will probably get moved or deleted...

In case you didn't know I'm claiming to be the prophesied Son of Man, or AntiChrist depending on what side of the bottom line you're on. I've addressed this in other posts, you can go to my profile for more on that; I'll cut to the chase. Revelation 13:13 - he will bring fire down from heaven in full view of men. Nostradamus, Jeanne Dixon and Vladimir Soloviev corroborate that this is a reference to a technology that harnesses atmospheric energy, in today's lexicon it translates, "Rectifying auto-electronic emissions from ZPE on Youtube"

Like this guy:

www.youtube.com...

Today I talked to a potential partner in prototyping, he said he had two issues with me, I wasn't supposed to email him anything referencing free energy because he's heard stories of people getting killed...Uh-huh, if I'm on anybody's radar they have concluded I'm an armchair inventor wackjob, which is what I want them to think. The second issue, I mentioned I hate hippies. I said that half-jokingly, I'm 1/3 hippie, but I'm an Ithacan and I really hate hippies for the reason he so well demonstrated - they are more interested in painting with the blood from their hearts than spilling any. In other words, he'd rather be offended and whine than save the world. He suggested secrecy and going into business...

The guy above isn't interested in that and neither am I. So why isn't this guy above going to save the world?

He should have one video or one schematic. I'm the first to admit that some concepts do need to evolve, in my case the concept evolved and was refined as my understanding increased. I have studied all free energy concepts and now I can say with 100% confidence, prior to prototyping that this will work as claimed and that the concept and ideals of FE can be refined no further, there is no improvements to be made.

This post shows some progression:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For the past few months this final design has been hovering around in the back of my mind, I couldn't quite pin it down but it popped in a few days ago, and I'm like, "oh, duh, it doesn't need an aether sink because the load itself is the aether sink which is, in this case, synonymous with negative resistor..."

And Bearden's illustration came to me: www.cheniere.org...

If it's so simple why has he not built one, the schematic he provided is abstract, not literal, whats a real negative resistor circuit look like? Needlessly complicated, I can tell you that. There only seems to be Kron and Chung who have done this, and Chung wasn't trying to create free energy.

So I did my research on Oliver Heaviside and the early days of EM theory / engineering. Back then it was acknowledged that negative resistance was a possibility in the math but no engineer really thought about it. How when you impose a dipole charge into a system that already has a dipole charge you only force the system into entropic mode, if you use the already present dipole and let the Heaviside component perpendicularly implode into the Poynting component and let the energy flow naturally instead of forcing it sideways...You end up with a negentropic system, your motors (aka load/resistance) and lightbulbs will get cold instead of hot.

The thing about FE is that you aren't going to get it by cramming together exotic components into a convoluted circuit, you're going to create a simple circuit that is designed exotically, and here by exotic I mean, we exploit the inherent coaxial dipole.

To put it simply, when the bipolar spark gap / charge barrier discharges it draws free electrons out of the load, creating an imbalance relative to the local vacuum. The load then seeks equilibrium through work/auto-electronic emissions.

I'm not going to discuss self-oscillation here but that is the second critical, and yes, scientifically acknowledged aspect to creating a free energy device, which will occur here when parameters are tuned properly, but we can also go into sparking mode which brute forces the system into working.

Here it is.

Remember - It ain't over till the rich guy jumps out the window.

To the one percenters - You can try and kill me but it didn't work last time so it probably won't again.

Please print this and get it peer reviewed by an EM guy...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

And I am a horse who knows how to speak english, type and fully understands sarcasm.

edit on 14-1-2012 by BeforeTooLong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Can I ask how old you are?

The reason is, I was born on Christmas and i went through a period in my younger years where I wondered if I was the antichrist......

But then I grew up and realized the bible stories are old folk lores(some of the stories may be a little correct) used to control the masses......

I am no longer confused, such as yourself as to what is my purpose on this rock

Please do not get offended, Lj01 is only speaking my mind and this is all my own opinion from my time on this planet.

Have a good day

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Either it's too late, my mind is mush, or you have mistakenly melded a bunch of incoherent information together that makes me go wha..

Maybe I have to re-read this post in the morning.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Run do not walk to the nearest Hospital and seek help.

Your thoughts are scrambled like my eggs this morning. There is no shortage of "special people" on this site, Lord knows, but some are more "special" than others.

Call a family member to come and be with you to provide some reality while you are going to get help.

Seriously, concerned for you. Hoping the best for you.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Wow, the anti christ here on ATS! Can you please u2u me the winning lottery numbers for tomorrow? I would really like to win before you rain armageddon down upon us.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

I'm a dead head...a futuristic one at that...good script,although i may have to re-analize it.* 4 beelzebub.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
And I'm pretty sure that the Anti-Christ wouldn't be outting themselves on ATS, sorry. :/

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Couple things.

1) I assume you mean the antichrist meaning you are working to try and better mankind in a physical world verses spend your time working on the spiritual stuff...actually, you sort of lost me here..either its too subtle for me to understand in context, or your just being a bit nutty.

2) build the prototype..dont talk about it..what are you seeking, a congratulations for an idea on ATS? get on it...plenty a hypothetical designs gets talked about..so what your seeking out is a room full of peer scientists to help you..not conspiracy dudes..find a more approprate medium to dig on this.

but ya...you sort of took two different directions with this thread. one being a device you believe can produce efficient energy, and...erm..you are the antichrist...like saying you have invented a new engine and you are captain kirk...not sure where your wanting the thread to go...address the device, or your delusions..

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The thread started out interestingly enough, but then took a hard left and drove itself off a cliff Toonces style. Are we talking about the Anti-Christ or Free Energy, and are you saying the Anti-Christ would come bearing free energy for the world, and that's why people would love him/her?

Take this with a grain of salt as I'm not big on "returns" or non-internal deities, but here are my thoughts on the 'ol opposite of J.C. story; if the real Jesus were to show up, people would likely think that he's the anti-Christ.
Yeah, I said it.
What most "followers" don't realize is; Christ was anti-religion, so Christians would automatically call him a fake, evil, and every other name they like to throw around when something threatens their religion. He'd likely be captured and killed by his own people for speaking heresy, which would be the sickest form of irony in the history of irony. I mean, who's going to believe a black guy when he starts going off on rants about being the son of god, even if he could present some pretty convincing miracles, people would still condemn him. It would be Calvary all over again.

Now on to Free Energy:

Talking about it ain't getting it done. Provided you have a legitimate idea, get to work before you get squashed by tptb, and when you're finished, release your invention to the world via the web and through paper leaflets scattered through the streets. Don't sit on the idea and don't try and sell it. If you want to create "free" energy, the idea should be free from the start.
edit on 14-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
no proof no thing.

at least all of the Christian bashers on ATS have someone to look up to now!
edit on 14-1-2012 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
www.realitysandwich.com...

Dixon’s scenario was nuanced rather than literalistic, saying that the miracles, signs, and wonders that Revelations attributed to the Antichrist and his prophet would not be supernatural events but “the prodigies of science and human achievements.” She pointed particularly to the “fire from heaven” spoken of by John, which she saw as the ultimate symbol of the conquest of Nature. “The ideological and falsely scientific prophet” would advance an anti-Christian science perfectly tailored to modern materialism. Finally, she anticipated a full victorious reign of the Antichrist and his prophet, who would be “specific and identifiable persons!” (Ibid, p. 170)

www.goodcatholicbooks.org...

This magician, Apollonius by name, was doubtless a person of genius. A semi-Asiatic and a semi-European, a Catholic bishop in partibus infidelium, he combined in himself in a most striking manner knowledge of the latest conclusions and applications of Western science with the art of utilizing all that was really sound and important in traditional Eastern mysticism. The results of this combination were startling. Apollonius learned, among other things, the semi-scientific, semi-mystic art of attracting and directing at will atmospheric electricity and the people said of him that he could bring down fire from heaven. However, though he was able to startle the imagination of the crowd by various unheard-of phenomena, for some time he did not abuse his power for any special or selfish ends.

The Keys of Enoch 113:30

...One face will be an energy field which will work with the levels of electromagnetic conversion. This will be used to take energy out of the air and use it for physical activity; this activity will be sustained as a perpetual pulse.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
you're not on a very good start if 99% of us are supposed to love you...

religions hocus pocus non sense goes both ways, just like I have my doubts about jesus, I have them about satan and the anti christ as well.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The schematic is free and proof enough if you understand the concept.

BTW, if you're thinking of clever way to suggest I'm insane go ahead and post it in case I have not already heard it a million times.

You all assume too much. I'll out myself or attempt to in any way I can, ATS is the first and obvious place I'd seek publicity, as if Fox news would report its own demise.

Yes, poor people love not paying for electricity or fuel. The person that LITERALLY put his life on the line so that poor people don't have to pay for electricity or fuel should be admired.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Well good luck with the anti-christ thing but I think you're going to have trouble getting the world to love you while their attention spans are so fried that 99% of them wouldn't make it through your first paragraph...

EDIT: Free energy and free fuel would be great - so if you can do that then you should
edit on 14-1-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Dear Kalki11,

In case you didn't know I'm claiming to be the prophesied Son of Man, or AntiChrist depending on what side of the bottom line you're on.

Far out, I am a Christian, nice to meet you. Glad to know that the Anti-Christ doesn't know what to do or have a plan.

For the past few months this final design has been hovering around in the back of my mind, I couldn't quite pin it down but it popped in a few days ago, and I'm like, "oh, duh, it doesn't need an aether sink because the load itself is the aether sink which is, in this case, synonymous with negative resistor..."

Have a nice life.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Didn't Bearden claim that to detonate a Nuclear Device you had to time the trigger to the Sun's position directly overhead or some nonsense of that nature ?

The man is a crack pot of the highest order, granted he is intricate and articulate with his deception but he is still a decepticon none the less. Dan Burisch like if you ask me...comes up with his own new words that sound big and fancy like.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

You would think that the anti-christ would be able to construct real sentences with proper punctuation. A lack of education may be the cause of such grammatical errors. If so, a lack of education can also contribute to delusions. I am not calling you "stupid" and I am not saying you are ignorant. First and foremost, you titled this thread "This is why 99% of the world will love the Anti/Christ". This can be interpreted two ways. You could have meant to say "Anti/Christ" as a play on words suggesting that 99% of the world will love antichrist/Christ since the antichrist is meant to be a fake Christ. Or, you meant to say anti-christ. However, since I also stated how “Anti/Christ” is a play on words, you will likely agree to the fact that you intended it to be just that; a play on words. The antichrist is supposed to resemble Christ in a deceptive way by promising to fulfill the needs of others but denying them ultimate salvation. Who doesn't want ultimate salvation? It is said that those who know Christ will be able to "separate the sheep from goats". Everyone hopes that they will be able to separate the sheep (Jesus/Christ) from the goats (anyone who claims to be Christ). Publicizing your claim of being antichrist on the internet further contradicts your claim of being antichrist because that is NOT deceptive. Among all the other goats pretending to be sheep, you stood up and yelled “I am a liar”. In regards to your Revelations 13:13 quote: You stated part of the quote, “he will bring fire down from heaven in full view of men.” The full quote is this: “And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.” What Revelations 13:13 means is that antichrist will be able to perform miracles as Christ would by (but not limited to) “…causing fire to come down from heaven…” The definition of miracle: A surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is considered to be divine. Notice the “welcoming event” part. Yet again, this contradicts your claim to be antichrist because this is not deceptive. Essentially, you would be showing “men” this miracle of raining fire from heaven so they would believe you are Christ but then you would turn around and say “By the way, I’m the antichrist”. I do admire your desire to capture energy from a wire. (I like to play with words too). In reality, the end of the world will most likely be a nuclear holocaust over the last bits of petroleum. Your technique for getting electricity during such time could prove useful. Just in case you’re not antichrist, it would be a good idea to purchase survival equipment and survival books such as SAS manuals and books on edible plants. Since you provided “credible” information in the form of a quote, I will return the favor in providing credible information.

ee.stanford.edu...

Please notice the fact that this information is provided by standford.edu. Yes, Stanford University located in Stanford, California provided this information. Now, to increase credibility please open the following link.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, Mr. Hellman worked on IBM's infamous Watson computer too.

You shouldn’t take any special meaning from the fact that is last name is “Hellman”… Or should you?

I have decisively and accurately whittled down the reasons for the fact that everyone is always telling you. You are not antichrist. Now, you will either re-think your claims of being antichrist or you will regard my analysis and evidence as another "scheme" to dethrone your mighty position as anitchrist. Your mind is playing tricks on you. Have you ever seen those optical illusions where a still image appears to be moving or colors aren't what they seem because of a certain pattern arrangement? It is your mind playing tricks on you. The difference here is that your mind is playing tricks on you on a grander scale. Instead of optical illusions, you have delusions. You are delusional and I advice you to seek psychiatric help.

The definition of delusions:

An idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality...

You will most likely abide by this definition. You will still firmly believe that you are antichrist despite be contradicted by reality (aka: indisputable facts).

If this did no help you all I have left to say is that I tried.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

"...which would be the sickest form of irony in the history of irony." Fantastically #ing brilliant. I laughed hard at that.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
You've clearly misunderstood the meaning of Anti-Christ. Anti-Christ is a creature, who will "appear"( no one knows when) and he's only mission will be to rule the whole world. He will bring chaos to the world. He will not bring anything good.
You let your self into investigation about Anti-Christ, and you didn't even read Christianity books about him.
You're claiming he will bring something good to the world?

P.S And OP, what kind of avatar is that? Is everything okay with you mind?
edit on 15-1-2012 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join