It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an INFP....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I have a rare personality profile apparently. I was wondering if you could list your personality profile on here to see how I relate to the other readers on this site. Thanks in advance.

Here is a very informative page....sorry about the mix up earlier.

www.myersbriggs.org...
edit on 14-1-2012 by ventian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Link to the site?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

edit on 14-1-2012 by ventian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The link you provided in order to find out our personality type requires a password in order to take the test. In order to receive a pass word we must make a $5 payment. I am not paying $5 or $0.05 just to answer your question. Not to mention I believe this is against the T&Cs of this site(I could be wrong in that). How much are you making per sale?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

what do u get by relating to others ? the illusion of getting an objective stand as a living one

why dont u relate directly to objective whole reality? bc u want to create urself and not to b true

why do u prefer creation concept to truth? bc u love the sense of being from getting and hate the sense of being from giving away

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

There are dozens of sites with tests like these but this is the one he specifically used. There were a lot of these links back when people were talking about indigo children.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm brand new here but I'm an INFJ, the rarest type there is, I believe only about 1% of males are INFJs with females being about 2%. You're only one letter off so I'd imagine your type must be almost as rare.

For anyone wondering what we're talking about, this is Myers-Briggs typology, it's basically a psychological profile with 16 different "types". Anyone who knows their "type" usually has a basic understanding of the other "types" and thus will have a better understanding of someone upon learning their "type". You could compare it to astrology where people feel like they understand people more just by learning their "signs".

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this but here's a link to the Wikipedia article for the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, it has quite a bit of information on this subject, if anyone is interested.

Also here's a link to a good description of my personality type, along with all of the other types if you click the links on the site. INFJ

I'm sorry if I wasn't allowed to post those links, please just delete them if so.

edit on 14-1-2012 by AlphaX because: quotation marks

edit on 14-1-2012 by AlphaX because: Fixed wording

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I do not understand why it wants you to pay. I took my test for free on this site. Regardless; I am just wondering what your personality profile is and how it relates to mine. I find human psychology very fascinating. Please do a search for a free personality test and take that. I will take down that link. Sorry about that.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I lost the link, would you send me a message with the link and I'll tell ya

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

I am aware there are many sites with questionnaires on them that give a personality type based on what ever they choose it to come out to much like questionnaires in Cosmopolitan Magazine. There are a lot of sites that have pseudo IQ tests as well as questionnaires to set personality type in order to choose a dog. This makes no difference whatsoever. The OP chose to pay for their test and thats on them, however, in order to form a true representation the test must be used by all in order to set the standard. Choosing not to post a link to the test in the OP and then choosing to post a pay test as the constant or standard is not the way to go about it.

Maybe you can take this statement and assume a personality type from it. Otherwise go ahead and give us a link to a test EVERYONE can take and provide their results.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

u sound like if u crave to make a test, do u enjoy that much others attention upon what u would say about urself?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
ENTP:
Quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems. Adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically. Good at reading other people. Bored by routine, will seldom do the same thing the same way, apt to turn to one new interest after another.

This is cut &paste from the site and just about sums me up

Interesting
edit on 14-1-2012 by grubblesnert because: clarification

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
or u need an objective support to allow the will of hearing urself possible ?

so basically, do u love urself or do u love living?

my guess is that u love urself more, m i right?

take it positively from my mean, living is wrong while self freedom is normal

link   

Originally posted by ventian
I do not understand why it wants you to pay. I took my test for free on this site. Regardless; I am just wondering what your personality profile is and how it relates to mine. I find human psychology very fascinating. Please do a search for a free personality test and take that. I will take down that link. Sorry about that.

There is nothing wrong with the site. Some people have a hard time figuring these things out.

AKA Operator Error

link   
I'm an INFP too, so don't feel too special.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'm also an INFP....

I'm very spiritual, extremely aware of detail, an Indigo (Crystal to be precise), a Reiki healer, Psychologist, and always thinking!
Check out some of my threads if you like - might find 'em interesting

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I got the link messed up. I took the test about four months ago and don't remember the site. I am, however; too cheap to pay for a test so it wasn't that site lol. I must retire for the night, so I will link one soon. I am so so sorry about that link. Please forgive my impatience in posting that.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Actually I was interested in finding out my personality type, and seeing how I fit with others which is why I went to the original link and on the the pages in order to take the test in the first place. The first link posted was for $5. then after my reply I saw a new link was provided and followed that one 3 pages down the line and came to the new cost of $150 (source www.capt.org... ). Like I said if there is a single site with the test everyone can take, and that means free, I will be more than willing to take it. However, I feel if everyone takes a different test from a different site the results would be questionable.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erowynn
I'm an INFP too, so don't feel too special.
Maybe you two can feel special together. Do I see a love connection????

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I've taken quite a few tests from quite a few sites and any test that seems worth taking I.E. more than 15 questions and they don't seem obvious as to what type you're gonna get, has always given me INFJ. Most of them will probably work. I'll find you a good one if you want.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join