It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 12: Giant Tebow Conspiracy Danger

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Giant footprint in South Africa makes one think if Giants really existed, and if they did roam free on Earth would they be able to walk on hot lava?  Many people think God works in mysterious ways, but now some are saying that Tim Tebow is a human version of God all because of three numbers 3:16.  How far would you go to uncover a secret that was not public knowledge?  Even if you knew that the people who attempted to expose the secret didn't live too long.  

ThreadGiant Footprint - 200 Million Years Old

ResponseMember Hellas Response

ResponseMember Kemal Response

ResponseMember Gwampo Response

ResponseMember OnceReturned Response

ResponseMember Submarines Response

ThreadIs God Answering Tim Tebow's Prayers?

ResponseMember Calgarian Response

ThreadThe Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups

Twitter @ATSRecapBryan
edit on 8-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Test the theory, get on your knee and say a prayer before and after every recap and see what happens.

Of course, you need to actually believe and have absolute faith.

Who knows, maybe you'll make these recap shows the next huge viral internet sensation, God willing, of course.

John 3:17 will prove to be more important than 3:16 in time...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Meditate I will and Believe in Faith! OK - in the faith of my football skills..god or not - he reached 94 M people

Connection Reflection

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
good show... not sure about the specs ...yet

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by castletwin

hah...ywah, I was rethinking that one too!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Great Recap!!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
and again you are talking funny, sometimes I cant understand what you are saying because you lower you voice just like a killer would do before stabbing the knife even deeper...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Test the theory, get on your knee and say a prayer before and after every recap and see what happens.

Who knows, maybe you'll make these recap shows the next huge viral internet sensation, God willing, of course.

Allow me to reiterate to theory to you. It's called "jug of Milk theory."

I think everyone agrees there are three possible responses to prayers: you get it....you have to wait...or you don't get it.

Take a jug of milk, set it on the table, and pray to it every night. Pray to it for....say, money. A couple of days later, you get your tax return for a couple thousand. Yay.

Or...a few weeks later, after much fervent praying, you receive a raise from your boss. One more dollar every hour. Not much, but your prayer was answered...right?

Or......you never get anything at all. In which case you assume the jug of milk had a reason to deny your request.

The point here is, you can rationalize all you want. But is that all it is? Rationalization? Are you deluding yourself?

Protip: it's called the world's greatest illusion.
edit on CSaturdayam595942f42America/Chicago14 by Starchild23 because: revision

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Greetings:

Another good one, Brian. Keep 'em coming.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]
P.S.

[color=FDD017]'That was a time when everybody’s soul was involved...
everybody’s heart was involved and we felt that we had some input in the world
and we could change the world...
there was a revolution going on and we were all a part of it.'

Remember that feeling of empowerment?

Now is the time to reclaim the passion and spirit of our forefathers and take back the power of the people. Clearly, the choice is ours to make or the choice will be made for us.

[color=Cyan]Earth Aid™ is dedicated to the creation of an interactive world-wide multi-media event
to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions associated with nuclear energy.

edit on 14/1/2012 by thorfourwinds because: color

edit on 14/1/2012 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Good recap show again!

And i kinda think the glass's look good lol,

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Re: Tim Tebow talks to God. Jimmy Fallon nailed it with his Tebow/Bowie parody called "Tebowie":

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Just watched the show. I enjoyed it as always..

In regards to the mentioned JFK Assassination and "mysterious deaths" though, some might want to take a look at this thread I wrote up last year now: The Forgotten Victims to a Genuine Conspiracy..

Many, many deaths related to the JFK assassination can be found there, most notably Dorothy Kilgallen who I wrote an individual thread on as well as Lee Bowers who I also wrote an individual thread on here, and of course many more individuals of importance..

I also wrote a thread here looking at the mysterious death of Gary Underhill, Mary Meyers, Rose Cheramie and Marilyn Monroe (although with Monroe I merely chose to post a link to a great past thread by another member).

Anyway, just thought some may find those interesting especially as this topic was briefly mentioned on the show.

edit on 14-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This Tebow circus will come to end tonight in Foxborough...... hopefully.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I always thought the most likely Tim Tebow conspiracy would be the discovery of his mangina. He only cried at the Alabama game because it was His Time Of The Month, and cramping hurts like a bitch.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Allow me to reiterate to theory to you. It's called "jug of Milk theory."

I think everyone agrees there are three possible responses to prayers: you get it....you have to wait...or you don't get it.

Take a jug of milk, set it on the table, and pray to it every night. Pray to it for....say, money. A couple of days later, you get your tax return for a couple thousand. Yay.

Or...a few weeks later, after much fervent praying, you receive a raise from your boss. One more dollar every hour. Not much, but your prayer was answered...right?

Or......you never get anything at all. In which case you assume the jug of milk had a reason to deny your request.

The point here is, you can rationalize all you want. But is that all it is? Rationalization? Are you deluding yourself?

Protip: it's called the world's greatest illusion.
edit on CSaturdayam595942f42America/Chicago14 by Starchild23 because: revision

Shallow, but nice attempt.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoefax
Re: Tim Tebow talks to God. Jimmy Fallon nailed it with his Tebow/Bowie parody called "Tebowie":

Unfortunately, Jimmy Fallon continues to show his ignorance and lack of talent... Why they have him on really late at night instead of when most people, are in fact, watching TV.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by codegreenspace
reply to post by castletwin

hah...ywah, I was rethinking that one too!

Well, they make you look more........respectable

Good show, this one, i like the way it's going, i like the topics, because i missed them first time round

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

The Giant Footprint.

Obviously no one except those few souls who practice walking across hot coals are about to leave their footprint in hot molten lava.

The problem is not hot lava, the problem is the type of rock. It is not old lava. it is old mud turned to rock. Keep in mind that there are lots of footprints in solid rock, including some old dinosaurs footprints. There have also been found human shoe-prints with fine stitching, that are in solid rock and thought to be well over 100,000 years old. We just don't know enough about truly ancient human history

As to the 4' imprint, well however unlikely, there are certainly lots of historical references to beings who might have had 4' long feet. Those beings might have been in the 20 - 25 food height range.

Or else they might have been hobbits with huge feet and otherwise short stature. (Just joking).

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Rising Against - It must be said - You providing some great threads and I'm still catching up on all them. Thanks for watching and keep up the great posts!

<<   2 >>

join