It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Top S.C. Tea Party Senator To Endorse Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Exclusive: Top S.C. Tea Party Senator To Endorse Paul

Senator Tom Davis will throw his weight behind the Texas Libertarian, BuzzFeed has learned. The anti-Romney wing of the party starts to take shape.

article continues, click on source.

source : buzzfeed

It was foreseeable when reading his FB page. I wonder how much impact this will have , knowing that MSM will undermine it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by piett

Already here my friend...use that search!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Oups i was lurking that thread, hit the wrong button and created an op instead of a reply :$ 6 am here should go to sleep. Evil RP he steals my nights

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by piett

It's all good. I've been here almost a year and still make mistakes!

Maybe you'll get more responses than I did.

It's a big deal this guy Davis!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
For non americans : a state has 2 senators. This endorsment is thus quiet a big deal. Wait & see

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by piett

Jim DeMint, the US Senator from SC has said some good things about Ron Paul also but no word or hints of any endorsement yet.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by piett

Wow, just found this. RP on the Kudlow report today. And who was on there giving him support?

Jim Demint.

If RP gets both these guys official endorsement, he might just challenge Mitt for the win in SC! Who would have thought?

edit on 1/14/2012 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Paul is once again doing fairly well, he has been surging somewhat in the polls to the point where he ties with Santorum at the moment for third place. However, if Romney wins the South Carolina primary, or even worse, Santorum or Gingrich come out first, boosting them to first place (considering it's winner takes all for the 25 delegates as I understand), it will be very hard from here on out for Ron Paul to continue contesting for the nomination. Still, he is in a far better position for the presidency than he has ever been back in 2008 or 88'. If Ron Paul manages to take the second spot in South Carolina again, even if he doesn't any more delegates, he'll gain more influence than all the other candidates putting aside Romney. The GOP will need to figure out how they could get Ron Paul cooperating if he does continue to score fairly well in the race. As I stated in another thread, unlike the other candidates, the voters for Ron Paul are not as transferable.

top topics

join