It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever Happened with Stan Deyo + anti-gravity + etc?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Awhile back, Stan Deyo popped up in a 1977 documentary titled UFOs are Here:

He shows up toward the end of the documentary making some extraordinary claims.

More recently, He's popped up with claims that he's working on a private venture to bring anti-gravity propulsion and free energy to the world.

Here's one thread here on ATS where Stan supposedly explains how anti-gravity works:
Anti-gravity Explained by Stan Deyo

Here also is a thread on ATS where Stan came around and answered questions by ATS users:
Stan Deyo Interview - ATS Mix Show 70

The threads listed are several years old.
Certainly if this guy was working on a public sector private enterprise to bring anti-gravity propulsion and free energy to the masses we would have seen SOMETHING by now?

Perhaps I've missed it? Maybe I'm blind and everyone has free energy and is flying around in their own private UFOs build by StanCorp or whatever his company name is?

The guy has had since 1977 when he first pops up in the public eye with his claims to show us something. Most recently, from what I've seen, his last time to pop up was around 2008?
Over 3 years now, or 30-something, depending on how you want to look at it, and we've got nothing but his fantastic claims.

I could, of course, be missing or overlooking something in my online searches and inquiries.
If anyone's heard anything, please, chirp up.

As time goes on, and we see nothing to support the claims, he looks more and more bunk.
Granted, I was never a believer, but, I haven't seen any notices online debunking, or tossing him into the rubbish bin. I may have, of course missed it, so, if this guy's been debunked, and found a charlatan already, then, apologies for digging up his zombie corpse to poke at.

Anyway, what have you?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

He's a wonderful person as is his wife.

He's evidently much into preparing those who will listen for END TIMES traumas.

You can check his website here:

www.standeyo.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

His first book, The Cosmic Conspiracy (1979) was banned here in Oz.. don't know about anywhere else. I was able to read a copy procured from my Father's Air Force buddies, although I had to wait for him to pass out late at night before I could read it.

Two years ago I re-read it and was shocked to find a lot of info from the original was missing in the latter reprints, things like the full list of Club of Rome members (including Aussie Politicians like J.Howard) and their Agenda's timeline.. which has been become reality since I first read the book.

Apart from that, I have no idea what he is up to today.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

BTW, how does a book get banned in OZ? I didn't realize that OZ had such restrictive laws.

Here the oligarchy seems to prevent publication or buy the copies and copyright up.

He has updated that book

THE COSMIC CONSPIRACY.

IIRC, he's added a bunch of stuff about the fallen angels/nephilium/ET's.

Let me see if I can find it . . . I don't know how handy it is . . . Yea . . . found it close at hand.

He notes on p 201 . . . in the "1992 Addition"

That he's updated his PEG SCENARIOS--"Partially Educated Guess scenarios"

noting timelines have often been off.

I think that's pretty normal regardless of the sources. Life is tooooo complex for timelines about complex plans to pay out very reliably very often.

He updates:

--The Valentich Affair
--Roswell
--Captured UFO craft
--Alien infiltration of man-made sucercraft projects
--The death ray
--unified field theory
--'Face' on mars
--geophysics & weather
--planetary alignment
--earthquake charts
--Great Seal of USA
--NWO
--Alternate energy technologies

1998 MILLENNIUM ADDITION

updates

--NO SAFE PLACES ON THE PLANET
--GROUNDWORK FOR THE GREAT DECEPTION
--FAMINE
--FERTILIZER FOR THE GREAT DECEPTION
--THE GREAT GRAY DECEPTION
--BAHNSON'S "THE SKIES ARE TOO HIGH" BK
--EISENHOWER ADMINISTRATION
--KENNEDY ADMNISTRATION
--SEC FORRESTAL
--THE PSYCHOLOGY OF THE GREAT DECEPTION
--FACE ON MARS FARCE

THE 2010 FINAL ADDITION:

He asserts he's discovered and decrypted some very interesting evidence/clues from Daniel 2:41 . . . & Enoch 7:1-5 . . .

His elaborated/annotated Daniel 2:43 reads:

And whereas you saw clay-smashing iron mixed] together by negotiation with the thin, fragile clay of Tinah, the clay-smashing iron regions of the immortal strangers (gods) from the heavens shall be part of the same world kingdom with the regions of the seed of mortal mankind: but these mortals and immortals shall not stick together, even as clay-smashing iron is not mixed with the weak, fragile, fodder-like clay of Tinah which is something to trample underfoot or to scatter or shatter.

updates:

--Beware the Messengers of Light from the Heavens
--The Schauberger Legacy
--Who Will Announce Return of The Fake, Alien 'Gods'?
--The True Messiah

I haven't finished the later more recently updated sections of the book. I guess I should!

I have found his analyses and information to be quite congruent with the better sources about the UFO stuff--that I've studied since 1962--and about globalism--which I've studied since 1965.

Thankfully, he is also an earnest, authentic Born Again Christian fully believing in the authenticity and truth of The Bible . . . as is his wonderful wife, Holly, whom I've conversed with on the phone.

They also have some great materials on survivalism and preparing for coming traumas.

edit on 14/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: an addition

edit on 14/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: trying to fix bold parameter

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
If I got this right then, basically, all his claims about developing real anti-gravitational propulsion, and free energy solutions in the private sector are total bunk.
Since these are total bunk, because he can't produce even a single working device, he's moved onto topics that don't require proof or hard evidence.

He's moved on and found that he can make more money fleecing the true-believer crowd because making up stories, predictions and prophecy is easier than trying to sell a lie about backing up claims concerning anti-gravity propulsion and free energy, since making up stories and predictions doesn't have need or demand any proof.

In other words, he's a charlatan.

Thanks.
My question is answered.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

NO! NOT BUNK AT ALL.

I believe he's still dinking with it.

However, several things seem to have interrupted that project:

1. The PTB certainly have put pressure on him at various times to shut up and lay low.

2. They may have done that about that project.

3. The prep for the traumas of END TIMES PROPHETIC EVENTS has consumed a lot more of his time and priorities--particularly in terms of warning the world about such things and about the fallen angels' part in such horrors.

4. I believe he recognizes that the alternative energy stuff is just NOT GOING TO BE ALLOWED until after Armageddon and Christ sets up his Millenial reign for 1000 years. So, I think he's put it on the back burner.

5. However, I haven't read such explicitly--nor did I ask his wife on my call to her. It's merely my inference from what of him I have read.

6. He's a top flight person. If he asserted something was emphatically fact, I'd be comfortable betting my life on it.

7. NO! I do NOT think that earlier answered your question. It seems to have merely tweaked and comforted your biases and assumptions.

edit on 14/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm biased in favor of physical proof.

In my former career working Information Security, part of that was becoming quite familiar with various con games, hacks, and methodologies used by unscrupulous people.
In any information system, the easiest components of the infrastructure to compromise and 'hack' are the people using that information system.

In the past, this fellow has promised work on a real piece of demonstrable hardware. He's promised an energy solution.

The only recent groundbreaking news in the free-energy sector comes from NASA officials giving a nod to the ECAT cold fusion experiment, which already has working models, one deployed with a company in the US.
None of this is associated with Deyo in any respect that I've seen.
It's groundbreaking free-energy in a nuclear fusion context that does not produce any dangerous ionizing radiation.
This technology is available now. It was not available last year. Science still does not understand how it works, but, it works, and it's been acknowledged.

Deyo has voiced claims about free energy solutions and talked big talk, and he's had decades to show us something, but, all we ever get is words.
No one was talking about the ECAT solution decades ago, or even 5 years ago, but, this guy came to bat and hit a home run. Deyo can talk about pudding all day long, but, until he produces a bowl of pudding to show us the proof that is in the pudding, all he's done is talk.

He's shown us some fun pictures of anti-gravity propulsion craft he's supposedly designed, though, they're just computer generated images. He's put up some videos of bubbles in soda and some other little experiments that supposedly 'prove' his ideas of anti-gravity, but, until we see real craft, all it ever is is talk.

If as he claims there's going to be some big change, wouldn't it stand to reason that people would be MORE prepared if they had access to free energy and anti-gravity propulsion craft that they could use to just zip off to some other planet far away from war, and all the big bad wolf stuff that's currently going on?

Telling people that something bad is coming, that they should get 'prepared' is something thousands of other people have been doing non-stop all-the-time for all of time over the entire course of human history.
Who cares?
So what?
Bad stuff is going to happen. Okay. Fine. We get it.

If we had that free energy or an anti-gravity propelled craft we could maybe actually DO something about it, go build a log cabin on some tiny little planet far far away from all the evils of man in remote corner of the universe.

Nope. It isn't happening because he can't produce.
All he has is talk.
He's a great talker.
He's a smart guy.
He's quite very easy to believe.
I'm sure he's an awesome great person to hang out with.

Until, however, there's hard physical proof, that's all it ever is, is talk.
Talk = bunk.

There's lots and lots of people out there talking.
I'll give my money to the guy that's developing the ECAT free energy solution though because, he's actually DONE something other than talk.

I don't mean any insult to your hero by any of this.
He's made claims, though. He's made fantastic claims. Fantastic claims demand fantastic proof.
That's just how it is.

If you want to sell me a car, I'll want to see pictures of the car, and then come look at it in person, and even test drive it, maybe even having it checked out at a shop to see if there's anything wrong with it. Afterwards, I give you my money. Sold.
If, however, all you ever do is TALK about this car, and maybe show me pictures, but never ever produce the car, and always get real dodgy with excuses when I want to stop by and take a hands on look at it, I'm going to take my business elsewhere, no matter how much I like or trust you as a person.
Produce the goods and I'll buy.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Welllllllllll that's certainly a common perspective.

It's not mine.

You seem to lean over wayyyy far backwards to avoid a TYPE I ERROR.

I hope you are aware that doing so virtually insures, 'scientifically'

that you will be victimized by a TYPE II ERROR.

I don't blame Stan for adjusting his priorities.

He does cite:

re: vortex flow generated by a magnetic stirrer following on fish climing a falls in a vortex.

Gabor Halasz, Balazs Gyure, and Imre M Janosia von Karman Laboratory for Environmental Flows Eotvos University, Pazmany P. s 1/A, H-1117 Budapest Hungary

Tamas Tel von Karman Laboratory for Environmental Flows, Eotvos University Pazmany P. s s1/A H-1117 Budapest Hungary . . .

p. 224 Cosmic Conspiracy Final ed 2010 footnote:

19 Reference to "Vanadium fluid-powered battery" invented by Dr Maria Skyllas-Kazacos and Dr Miron Rychcik of the Department of Applied Science at the University of New South Wales in New South Wales, Australia in 1987. . . . The world license for this process has been taken up by the Agnew Clough Corporation in Perth, Western Australia. Coincidentally, Agnew Clough own Australia's only vanadium mines and plant. Process suspends crystalline vanadium in two containers of fluid. One contains positively-charged vanadium while the other contains negatively-charged vanadium. When the two fluids are allowed to pass through special battery cells, electricity is produced. The fluids can then be re-charged and re-used over and over. About 70 litres of these fluids can supply enough charge to run a car for 150 kilometers before a fluid exchange is required.

p 222

. . . but until I [am] able to see demonstrable proof that they can take the power out of such a device itself and feed it back into the input side of the device as the only source of power, I will not be convinced.

. . . Ed Scott . . . an electronics engineer . . .

During this time, we principally examined the works and philosophies of the late Dr Thomas Henry Moray and Dr Nikola Tesla[14] down to the most minute detail.

. . . .Jose Yglesias, Harry Perrigo, Roy J Meyers, Hans Coler, Stanley Meyer . . . A common factor linked most of these systems; as they all required a tuned circuit of some description to extract this elusive 'free energy' from the environment. Each had a slightly different approach; but each appeared to have accessed some extra energy using a resonant oscillation which we refer to as, 'the seed matrix.'

. . . For instance it was reported by several reliable witnesses in sworn statements that Dr Moray's devices were cool to the touch--even internally--while they were delivering some 5,000 to 10,000 watts of power to an array of filament light globes.

. . .

I just checked his website out. IIRC, he used to have much more free energy info on his site.

My best guess is that he found it toooo risky or is working more quietly under the table on that project.

Anyway--I do NOT believe that anyone will be allowed to produce a successful device until after Armageddon.

Either their quality device will not succeed in the market place for some reason . . . or it won't reach the market place.

It may be that the E-Cat device will make some headway in the market place and make a dent in the power structure of centralized electrical power. I hope so. I'm skeptical.

edit on 15/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well, I'll agree to disagree with you on opinion and position.

I'd seen Deyo pop up over the years several times, and he's always had a really sound looking presentation in regards to his free energy, and anti-grav stuff, as well as a fun back story.

I've liked what I heard, and have waited patiently over the years to either hear something along the lines of a debunk as is most common with the majority of personalities that seem to pop up on the fringe circuit, or, with hope, for something concrete to develop.

I'm a conditioned skeptic. I say 'conditioned', because, I use to have faith and trust on words alone several decades ago when I was first exploring interest in fringe topics. Over time, statistically, over 90% of everything explored has turned out to be some sham or another. The other 10% falls into that grey area of unproven either way, with an extremely narrow band of actual positives.

As said, I've liked Deyo's presentations about the 'sciency' stuff. As to predictions and prophecies and all that; well, that's all too spooky, sitting too far in the area of requiring faith with too much room for interpretation and rationalization to sit well with my needs. Info that I can replicate independently had I the tools and/or hardware, I can work with.
It's a bias, yes, but, we all have our biases and I'm comfortable with that.

With that said, I hope you can understand why I lean on the side I do.
I understand and respect your position, though I disagree.
It just strikes me as suspicious, and also extremely similar to the same song and dance of excuses heard from known and proven charlatans.
He's charismatic, seemingly well educated, intelligent, and he talks a really good game. In the end, however, he wants you to buy his books, or some such similar. This always sets off the alarm bells for me.

Aliens, Armageddon, The Man, the PTB, or some apocalypse or another has been coming since the dawn of time. It's not news to me, and it keeps not happening, so, I have no desire to drink any more of anyone else's kool-aid unless they've got something substantial, something real, something that can be independently verified by anyone without requirement of faith.

Anyway, thank you for the information. Cheers!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I think I understand your perspective.

However, from where I sit . . . such folks with that perspective

are unwittingly setting themselves up for virtually certainly

being thrashed by a TYPE II ERROR

in their off the scale, rigid, intense, ?desperate? obsession with avoiding a TYPE I ERROR.

That's just a 'scientific' fact.

The two types of errors function in that kind of way.

No one can lean so far over backwards toward one of those types of errors WITHOUT automatically virtually insuring being thrashed by the opposite type of error. That's just reality.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I also think it is axiomatic that

by the time such information becomes "proven" to your satisfaction . . .

it will be all over but the shouting.

Things will be tumbling out with such speed, rapidity and finality that there will hardly be time to catch one's breath . . . much less determine which way is up and what

"TRUE" "REALITY"

REALLY

IS.

new topics

top topics

join