It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Homes of the Candidates.. Go Ronny Boy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Just saw this slide show on Cnn.com titled "GOP cribs: Where the candidates live". Ron Paul still lives better than the 99% or does he?
From cnn.com

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOops
Just saw this slide show on Cnn.com titled "GOP cribs: Where the candidates live". Ron Paul still lives better than the 99% or does he?
From cnn.com

just shows the difference between corrupt and non corrupt

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
That is just amazing to me. I think the 2nd poster nailed it.

Nice.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOops

Another half-ass deceptive piece by CNN!

First off, Huntsman has way more money than Romney.

Secondly, they only show some of the property owned by these guys. Not shown are properties owned by Huntsman and Romney at other locations.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
All of these politicians live lavishly, and then you get to Ron Paul's single story house. I love it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It's so obvious who worships at the alter of $. A home speaks volumes of its owner.

Another take away is the effect run away greed in Washington has had on its real estate. I went to McLean high in the 70's. Back then it was middle class with a couple high end enclaves. Great Falls borders McLean and was just a notch above. Both had plenty of tradesmen with high school educations.

Today the landscape is so different. McMansions have taken the place of the blue collar bungalows.

Kalorama, home of Huntsman and much closer to the cash gushing pit of greed has gotten out of control. As late as the 80's you could pick up a home on Huntsman street for $250,000 many of which had been cut up into roach infested rentals. I bought one for $350k now it's $2.5M

The sad fact is that it's OUR money those filthy pigs have used to kick the working stiffs off the property and turn them into mini embassies with butlers and. Chauffeurs. It's disgusting and one of the main reasons I'm voting for Ron Paul!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Stuff like this is why I come to ATS.

Nice post BlackOops..

What a comparison, there is no comparison.

(play black ops?, join us on BF3, that's the FPS!)

Another thing, STAR AND FLAG PEOPLE,

some members are on at different times, and stars, flags and replies

are the way to make sure everyone has a chance to see and comment.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by BlackOops

Another half-ass deceptive piece by CNN!

First off, Huntsman has way more money than Romney.

Secondly, they only show some of the property owned by these guys. Not shown are properties owned by Huntsman and Romney at other locations.

Exactly right Romney won't even say how many houses he owns. I think they should have used this house for Romney.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If you guys in the US of A vote in Sh** Romney you are all dumb as you deserve.

Having someone with al that corruption and money is asking for serious trouble.

HE is power hungry and dirty by nature.

You get what you ask for.....just think right now you have Obama..working out well?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I believe Romney has tried to hide some of his properties from prying eyes, which is his right, but his wife's name is listed on at least, three additional properties not covered by CNN.

Huntsman though, even though he will probably be a non-factor within a couple weeks, has so much money, he makes Romney almost look poor by comparision.

I'm not saying that being wealthy makes you a bad person, but just don't try to blow smoke up our asses , by telling us how much you can identify with the regular Joe. The average American makes 39K a yr, and these guys don't own a vehicle that under 40K.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

I believe Romney has tried to hide some of his properties from prying eyes, which is his right, but his wife's name is listed on at least, three additional properties not covered by CNN.

Huntsman though, even though he will probably be a non-factor within a couple weeks, has so much money, he makes Romney almost look poor by comparision.

I'm not saying that being wealthy makes you a bad person, but just don't try to blow smoke up our asses , by telling us how much you can identify with the regular Joe. The average American makes 39K a yr, and these guys don't own a vehicle that under 40K.

According to ABC Romney is worth more than Huntsman. Net Worth of New Hampshire Candidates

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Well, his father's a billionaire and Jon Jr(Huntsman running for pres) was interviewed the other day and the reporter said that your money makes Romney look like he's broke. Huntsman didn't disagree.

Dad won't be around much longer and rich people don't let the government take their wealth when they pass. I assure you, Huntsman billions make Romneys millions look like chump change!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I actually laughed when I got to RP's house and read that he was advertising it for sale on Facebook.

Don't get me wrong. I love Ron Paul and he has my full support. It just struck me as humorous that he has a site called BuyRonPaulsHouse.com.

top topics

join