It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debt Ratings Cut For 9 Countries Amid Euro Woes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Debt Ratings Cut For 9 Countries Amid Euro Woes

www.nytimes.com

S.& P. warned in December that it might downgrade many of the 17 nations that share the euro, largely because it said European politicians were moving too slowly to strengthen the monetary union and because the euro zone’s problems were propelling Europe toward its second recession in three years.

“Today’s rating actions are primarily driven by our assessment that the policy initiatives that have been taken by European policy makers in recent weeks may be insufficient..."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It looks like the Euro Zone might be in more trouble then they were admitting to.

What do you think, could this be the destruction of the monetary systems and the consolidation of resources we have been looking forward to for decades now?

Or is it just shoddy economic policy finally catching up with the world?

2012 is turning out to be an exciting year already...

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

2012 is gonna be the year to watch 1 false move and we could go into all out war this year's gonna be one crazy ride

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreLiedTo
...What do you think, could this be the destruction of the monetary systems and the consolidation of resources we have been looking forward to for decades now?

Or is it just shoddy economic policy finally catching up with the world?...

Probably both. There does seem to be a 'plan' in place, but I just can't see it as Earthly in nature.

If it is an actual plan, it's been in existence for generations. My experience with humanity--and organizations--seems to negate the ability of man to collude very successfully for that long.

The bureaucrats are mostly soulless stooges in this hypothesis; greedy, inept, and bound to screw things up. Perfect sociopathic puppets. Mostly clueless, but dang sure motivated to be part of the "in-crowd."

Enter Mr Fixit.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I just found a duplicate thread for this one that I had not found before.

Please close/delete this thread please mods.

top topics

join