It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...North Korean authorities are punishing those people who didn't cry genuinely for Kim Jon Il.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
No, seriously... According to this article published by Daily NK (which is in SK), North Korean authorities are severely punishing those people who didn't cry properly for Kim Jon Il's death:

The North Korean authorities have completed the criticism sessions which began after the mourning period for Kim Jong Il and begun to punish those who transgressed during the highly orchestrated mourning events.
Daily NK learned from a source from North Hamkyung Province on January 10th, “The authorities are handing down at least six months in a labor-training camp to anybody who didn’t participate in the organized gatherings during the mourning period, or who did participate but didn’t cry and didn't seem genuine.”
Furthermore, the source added that people who are accused of circulating rumors criticizing the country’s 3rd generation dynastic system are also being sent to re-education camps or being banished with their families to remote rural areas.
Daily NK earlier reported news that criticism sessions were being held at all levels of industry, in enterprises and by local people’s units starting on December 29th, the last day of the mourning period. A source said at the time that the central authorities had ordered the sessions to be completed by January 8th(...)

www.dailynk.com...

Regardless the whole worshiping of North Koreans for Kim Jon Il and his family, all that hysteria seen during his funeral seemed quite surreal to me. Now we know WHY the North Koreans were acting crazy like that. They got trained for mourn Jon ill and those who weren't convincing enough, ended punished as well as their families:

edit on 1/13/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Now I wonder what could had happened with these 3 soldiers of the below pic, because I can't stop laughing since I put my eyes on them. They look like those characters coming out of some movie of Judd Apatow.

edit on 1/13/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The middle dude is EPIC!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Its funny how in the west they can actually get us to mourn evil monsters on our own accord.
Think about it, if george bush or something died there would be millions mouning even tho he has done much worse things then kimmy boy
I dont know whats worse, having a lot of our population truely believing that crap or having a government that forces you too.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTooLong

I wouldnt say that GWB himself personally did worse things than kimmy. Perhaps you need to bone up on your NK History over the last 3 decades.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx

I wouldnt say that GWB himself personally did worse things than kimmy. Perhaps you need to bone up on your NK History over the last 3 decades.
The people of NK would have been a lot worse off if they had adopted the western ruled dictatorship like many other once secular states.
George bush is responsible for the deaths of millions and actively starved many more people then Kim either by the west’s economic stranglehold, sanctions and many other things
Kim is no saint but he is a saint in comparison to the western dictators
The only difference between him and big bankers is that he is an obvious beneficiary to the peoples suffering where as they sit behind the scenes
People only care about what is obvious and Kim was to obvious about his evil for his own good.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Try saying what you're saying from within North Korea.

You'd disappear pretty quickly.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

On the other hand in the west we have a system where you can say whatever you want but when you decide to act about injustice you will get brutalised

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
pretty much everyone i seen on tv that day "crying" will be punished. that was the most acting i've seen on a busy news day ever.

Thread closed, Unlucky
'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'

edit on 14/1/2012 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing

discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join