It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow leaves out Ron Paul out of Candidates Photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Was watching her show on MSNBC, not only does she leave out his picture out of the candidates as a form of subliminal operation, she also goes on about the bias saying that Ron voted to say that Texas should have allowed interference in doctors decisions while she does not say that he is emphasizing state rights vs federal rights. Here is the evidence of her blatant deletion:

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is the first of your posts that I agree with.
Typical RP bias. It isn't a surprise that it comes from the lefty that is Rachel Maddow

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
MSNBC is the voice of liberal democrats, they want the faces that they know can help Obama win reelection.

Ron Paul must not be considered one of them.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Jon Stewart anyone? I can't get that "old" episode out of my mind where he parodies the MSM for "forgetting" RP. "Behind who??? 4th place behind who???"

History repeating in such a short space of time must surely mean Nibiru is approaching... I for one welcome our new Alien World overlords and hope that the good Doctor will at least try to put in a good word for humans before being vaporised for his insolence.

ETA Friday night is beer night. Apologies for spiraling off into fantasy land.

edit on 13/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

edit on 13/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It's kind of funny, nothing really to be mad about. I mean what can we expect from the media? If we get angry over every piece of bias they pull, most of us would have grey hair by now.

I do agree it's quite blatant though.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
like it wasn't obvious enough already...What a load of crap..what they are doing is betting on all the ignorant a$$es out there that they can spoon feed all their bs too..and it will work..

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Wicked witch of the left....throw some water on her...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I know this is just one small example of a much larger problem, but it is absolutely sickening what the MSM is doing to poor Dr. Paul

The worst part about it is how obvious they are with their bias. I can't understand how people aren't rioting on a large scale yet to be honest.

Take a look at Santorum in Iowa, he was polling SO LOW before the MSM started pushing him, fast forward two weeks and he wins the vote.

Can you ever imagine what would happen if the media started pushing Ron Paul, or even gave him somewhat fair coverage? Obviously it wont happen but he would win by a LANDSLIDE and I dont think anyone could even argue that.

They say Ron Paul supporters are all conspiracy nuts and kooks. But honestly there is no way for a logical person to deny this media bias right now. The media is 100% with no doubt in my mind stealing this election from Ron Paul and giving it to Romney.

Sure this could be a coincidence but not when you factor it in with the thousands of examples of similar situations involving the MSM

Go Ron Go!
edit on 13-1-2012 by Mindcrime30 because: grammar

top topics

join