It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey charges Duchess of York over orphan film

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Turkey charges Duchess of York over orphan film

uk.news.yahoo.com

Turkish prosecutors have charged the Duchess of York for secretly filming a documentary critical of conditions in Turkish orphanages, the Turkish media reported.

The Anatolia news agency said the duchess, better known as Sarah Ferguson or simply as Fergie, is accused of violating the privacy of five children when she filmed with a hidden camera at an orphanage outside Ankara in 2008.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Turkish prosecutors are seeking a prison term of between seven and a maximum of more than 22 years. No date has been set for any trial.

Ankara has accused Ferguson of malice and trying to stain Turkey's reputation as the country tries to gain entry into the European Union.

What an embarrassment poor old Fergie has become to the Royal family!

This is an ex member of the Royal family who tries to cash in on any, and every opportunity........she wont go to prison......but she bloody well should!

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I cannot stand Fergie or the sponging Royal Family, but if she was trying to expose that orphans were being treated badly then fair play to her.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Fergie doesn't do anything ........unless there is something in it for Fergie.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Neither do the rest of them.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Neither do the rest of them.

I wont argue with that.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Fergie has a pair. Secretly filming? Go girl.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Fergie has a pair. Secretly filming? Go girl.

Of course all this was her own idea!......and I have no doubt that she told the production team she would take any repercussions on the chin!

Wonder if she got paid for doing the documentary?

Go Fergie!.......you ginger righteous ninja!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

She is an awful person and I agree with what you're saying, she would never do this off her own back. But in an ironic twist of fate, she's the only member of the Royal Family actually earning her money in this instance lol.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

It wasn't all that long ago I watched a secretly filmed documentary about care homes in the UK. You know, that place Mum or Gran ends up going when she can't take care of herself anymore and her family are in no position to offer the serious financial contribution that would mean home care?

Before we get all misty eyed about the condition of foreign orphanages, please do lets look at the problems at "home" too.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Fergie doesn't do anything ........unless there is something in it for Fergie.

Her and most others in this world. Fact is though, we don't know her motives.

In the end, if it exposes mistreatment of orphans, I say, good for her.
edit on 13-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well I hardly think she will surrender to their authority. And she shouldn't for our laws protect us from them, unless NWO has changed that, but I wouldn't turn my self in. She just should avoid Turkey from now on.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Turkish prosecutors are seeking a prison term of between seven and a maximum of more than 22 years. No date has been set for any trial.

Ankara has accused Ferguson of malice and trying to stain Turkey's reputation as the country tries to gain entry into the European Union.

What an embarrassment poor old Fergie has become to the Royal family!

What a crock - the real story here is Turkey trying to hide the appalling state of it's orphanages - Fergie actually did a good think exposing the abuse that goes on!!

This is an ex member of the Royal family who tries to cash in on any, and every opportunity........she wont go to prison......but she bloody well should!

What a small minded person you come across as - doesn't this bother you at all:

The documentary, screened on Britain's ITV1 television channel in November 2008, depicts disturbing scenes at the orphanage for handicapped children, including one where a child is seen encased in a wooden box.

Or can you simply not see past the idea that Fergie is linked to royalty and therefore always bad??

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I guess you guys are such good friends with her since you seem to know that much about her. Oh wait, you'd actually have to be her in order to know that kind of stuff. We have royalty on the board!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Best friends? Everyone is family, some may be different species, but there is still, those in the dream school, and the ones who finally wake up. I know the royal family is corrupt, as is all those on the top levels of the illegal slavery pyramid system we endure, but don't wish harm to anyone, nor would stand for our governments betraying citizens and handing them over to corrupt primitive sharia governments. That would be crowds with mega bullhorns to toss. I hope enough wake up to do the real work of getting our world safe for everyone and equal.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
What a small minded person you come across as - doesn't this bother you at all:

It wasn't that long ago pictures of "Fergie" were on the front page of every major UK newspaper either. Sucking on the toe of some oil tycoon or other, while married to Prince Andrew. No really.

Atonement is not the same as genuine intent, unlike a certain dead member of royalty I could mention who concerned herself with slightly more politically sensitive topics such as worldwide land-mine usage...

edit on 13/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hahahahaha
Activley enforces the worlds monetary system
then complains about the results of it

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

What a crock - the real story here is Turkey trying to hide the appalling state of it's orphanages - Fergie actually did a good think exposing the abuse that goes on!!

Fergie did a good job?........what a crock!

What is happening in Turkish orphanages is appalling!.....but please don't assume that Fergie is on any sort of crusade, Fergie did what she did for a few dollars more!

The woman would turn up to the opening of an envelope if she thought she could make a few quid!

I'm not talking about the state of Turkish orphanages here (they are appalling) I'm talking about an ex member of the Royal family that would sell her soul for a few pounds, she got herself into something that has backfired on her......she is nothing more than a "front" for money!

And no, I'm not small minded in the slightest

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Wow. We do seem to have quite a few fergies here now. Will the real fergie please stand up?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Turkey is a terrorist nation.

In my opinion Turkey is a terrorist nation. Here you have the proof of it, in the way by which the Turkish government twist the law courts of their country into prosecuting our "Fergie", just because she is willing to stand up for the human rights of little children, who in her motherly opinion are being devoured by the state, in a process bordering on pedophilia perhaps cannibalism and at the least slavery. Turkey have committed crimes against humanity, such as genocide on the indiginous Kurdish population. The problem is that the Turkish are not the original population of the land in which they now live. They are a mongolian invasion dating back to the thirteenth century time of Ghenghis Khan. The crimes committed by Ghenghis Khan have never yet been prosecuted. Our "Fergie" is an angel of god by comparison to such a wicked man like as were Ghenghis Khan. Turkey should be grateful to our "Fergie" and should be ashamed that it has taken a woman like our "Fergie" to bring the plight of the children to our attention. Turkey is a terrorist nation and you are all advised to stay away from them. Needless to say we are not in need of Turkey, but it would appear that Turkey are in need of us. Why else would Turkey be wanting to join the European Union ? Turkey are neither European nor Russian nor Middle Eastern. They are foreign in the extreme and cannot be trusted since they do not belong where they now find themselves existing. They are the consequence of Mongolian over population, which during a time of famine, men like as Ghenghis Khan turned to their advantage.

edit on 17-1-2012 by alien because: ...off topic spam removed..

new topics

<<   2 >>

join