It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gingers extinct in 100 years, say scientists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is stupid.

Even if red hair is a recessive trait, it won't disappear in 100 years.

They need to do some math modeling on simple genetics.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

20? Where did you ever figure that number from? The highest percentage I have found was 15% for Whites but that is failing to exclude Turks, Mexicans, and Jews (genetically close to Arab/Palestinian) and probably non – White immigrants in White nations so we would drop even lower to around 10% of the world population at best. At the dawn of the 20th century Whites made up roughly 30 – 35% of the global population but this number has been rapidly decreasing, especially in its percentage share of the population, for decades now.

By century’s end we could be around just 2% or less of the world population. That is not even factoring in loss due to interracial mixing, an economic depression dragging the fertility rate even lower, and all of this will combine with unprecedented migration from the third world on a scale never recorded in world history. To put it kindly, the White race is going the way of the dodo.

we shall see, not all of us are suicide merchants

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Please do not assume I meant anything I posted in a positive way. This website just is not the proper place to discuss such ideas as I have, so they are kept to myself (lesson learned). I want to keep every race, every ethnicity, and every culture alive, unique, and distinct from each other. Multiculturalism has got to be the most dangerous, disgusting, and abhorrent ideas ever proposed in world history and is borderline genocidal if you consider the unreported facts mixed with the UN definition of Genocide.

But even posting this I am sure it will attract highly negative reviews, people are only allowed to express their views so long as they fall within a pre – approved box of polite and politically correct speech. So instead of confronting people and probably getting banned, I stay mostly silent on these issues.

Anyways, glad to see someone else who believes in preservation of specific identities and peoples.

EDIT: I will not be responding to any negative posts should you reply to this one in such a manner. If you would like to argue the issue please message me instead.

edit on 1/13/2012 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Why?

What does it matter what color of skin your children, or grand children are? Will it make any difference int he love you have for them?

My kids could be purple for all I care. Besides, "white" heritage is really a nasty thing if you look at the history, I suppose that's true for any race.

We should really drop this whole, race purity, race patriotism type stuff. It hurts us more than anything.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Anyone notice the article's date?
OP's article date:

# The Courier-Mail # August 23, 2007 12:00AM Read more: www.news.com.au...

This is a known hoax and has been brought up numerous times as that.

-writer of a redhead information site

However, a HowStuffWorks article says that the foundation was funded by hair-dye maker Procter & Gamble, and that other experts had dismissed the research as either lacking in evidence or simply bogus. The National Geographic article in fact states "while redheads may decline, the potential for red isn't going away".[33]

here...Source 1

Source 2
etc.,etc...
edit on 13-1-2012 by dreamingawake because: sources

edit on 13-1-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Epic thread title

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
There's 6 of them in my 22 grand kids

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

apologies friend, misinterpreted your post

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Why?

What does it matter what color of skin your children, or grand children are? Will it make any difference int he love you have for them?

My kids could be purple for all I care. Besides, "white" heritage is really a nasty thing if you look at the history, I suppose that's true for any race.

We should really drop this whole, race purity, race patriotism type stuff. It hurts us more than anything.

~Tenth

how could your kids be purple, is this some sort of Willy Wonka world?

I love my kids, and I love their caucasian heritage, if that upsets you so be it

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I'm not upset at all, and the purple thing is just a figure of speech.

What are you proud of? That is my question.

Again, would you be upset if your kids were a different color, or if one of your children decided to marry inter-racial?

I don't understand where this "White Pride" comes from. Were all human, what else is there?

Your heritage is not "white", it's not racial. It's the result of your families struggles, happiness and overall story over the generations.

Being white has nothing to do with it.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I'm not upset at all, and the purple thing is just a figure of speech.

What are you proud of? That is my question.

Again, would you be upset if your kids were a different color, or if one of your children decided to marry inter-racial?

I don't understand where this "White Pride" comes from. Were all human, what else is there?

Your heritage is not "white", it's not racial. It's the result of your families struggles, happiness and overall story over the generations.

Being white has nothing to do with it.

~Tenth

Sorry what?

My heritage is white, I have no remotely recent non white heritage, so what are you actually talking about?
edit on 13-1-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I was a rusty curly red head, now balding dingy brown... but I married an auburn red head and all 3 of our children are vibrant curly, fiery red heads.

However... now the next generation appears! I have 3 blood grand children and none are red heads... BUT... one is blonde with a red tint in the sunlight, one is light brown vwith a red tint in the sunlight, and one is dark brown with a red tint in the sunlight....

Now thats evolution...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Redheads going extinct?

NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Im officially putting my DNA up for grabs for the purpose of producing a red-haired child. Or 6.

Waitin' for those u2u's..

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Graet thread !

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

it is pure fact white people maintain 20% of the population.around 1 and half billion of us humans are of European origin which is white.mostly blond hair and blue eyes though

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RelSciHistItSufi

when i was very young my hair was pure blond and then i turned ginger and got freckles around the age of 5

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
when i was very young my hair was pure blond and then i turned ginger and got freckles around the age of 5

That's funny, because when I was young, my hair was red, and it turned brown as I got a little older.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Good everybody. Knows. Gingers. Have no souls!
LOL just kidding gingers. You all are the spice of life
Get it
-sorry
(

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

You need to lay off the fox news or cnn dosages.people like you make me laugh i can tell you aren't obviously of white origin.it really annoys me though their is you tube videos about Britain and america becoming Islamic states in 50 years time what a load of horse crap about 98% of the people i know and friends of friends and others who i have talked to about this. are reproducing nearly 3 times these stupid statistics say.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Many female gingers (in my experience at least) refuse to go out with other gingers for fear of having a bevy of rednut kids.

I personally agree that in 150 - 250 years there will be very few people in this world that aren't tanned with dark hair and brown eyes. As the world's population becomes more mobile, and as racial prejudices slowly disappear I cannot see how it could be any other way. As a pasty white dude who works in the middle of the Australian desert I only wish I had a little more pigment in my skin,and i reckon it can't happen soon enough.

Having said all that despite the ginger gene being recessive it still seems pretty robust and pops up in the weirdest places. I've seen tanned brown eyed brown haired couples with a pale freckly red haired child, and one of my friends who is blond married an asian man and their child looks fully asian with thick straight asian hair, but the hair is bright red. It is really a beautiful mix.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join