It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Video: Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Wow, I just saw this video, and thought it did a good job of keeping my attention and relaying the message that I have come to understand that, what Jesus taught for us to do, is not one and the same with what we see the churches do- referring to bad things that do not reflect the true teachings.

A poem I wrote to highlight the difference between Jesus and false religion. In the scriptures Jesus received the most opposition from the most religious people of his day. At it's core Jesus' gospel and the good news of the Cross is in pure opposition to self-righteousness/self-justification. Religion is man centered, Jesus is God-centered. This poem highlights my journey to discover this truth. Religion either ends in pride or despair. Pride because you make a list and can do it and act better than everyone, or despair because you can't do your own list of rules and feel "not good enough" for God. With Jesus though you have humble confident joy because He represents you, you don't represent yourself and His sacrifice is perfect putting us in perfect standing with God!

edit on 13-1-2012 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
this is like the 10th time this has been posted!

Please. Quit.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wow. Excellent Video. A+

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

this is like the 10th time this has been posted!

Please. Quit.
It was posted twice on this section, yesterday.
This is weird brainwashing technique video created to confuse people and is anti-Bible and the worse imaginable pseudo-theology.

new topics

top topics

join