It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Explains How He Lives In A Human Body, Undetected By Cameras?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
In [color=carnelian]Mars Record, page 174, The regression of Michael Relfe who finds out he was age-regressed and used by the shadow government as a super-soldier on Mars with something to do with guarding Jumpgates , He makes mention of being operated on by a reptilian entity. At this point a technique is done where they get answers from the viewpoint of this entity. This what is said regarding how they can live in human bodies and go undetected by the cameras.

I know the above may sound far out but it is worth keeping in mind, especially after you watch the video link of one of the more credible instances of a politician shapeshifting and the individuals around seeming to know. The guy who narrates what he caught does a good job of explaining the interesting reaction of the people around it.

Go to the link to read the entire thing. I only posted a small snippet.

www.onnouscachetout.com...

I have contempt for humans
They are easy to fool
They are a valuable resource
I must ensure the operation is a sucess
Or I'll be punished

[color=palevioletred]What is the purpose of the operation?
Control
I'm living in a human body.

[color=palevioletred]How do you do that?
Electronic
[color=palevioletred]Is there Electronic something on
you? Is it like " They Live?" The movie?

No
'They Live' was external signals
being beamed to humans- and
this is similar but localised.There
is some kind of field effect around my body

It has to be or I won't get past video cameras- this can affect video cameras.

[color=palevioletred]In real life, how tall are you?
6'7

edit on 13-1-2012 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2012 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/1/2012 by Sauron because: fix BB code

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

sooo mr reptilian ..

"How do you do that?
Electronic "

You are in human form because of something electronic field around you ?

Well i say to you EMP within 10 feet of you should release that shield and expose your true nature!

mwahaha

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What a pile of #e lol

Sorry for swearing but as always..."oh he's a reptile".....and he can't grasp why only his face distorts and not his body....

Easy...his face is contstantly moving...whilst he is stood still, his body is not moving, but his face is.....surerly it doesnt get much more simple than that.

"Oh look he/she is reptilian".....you can say this with everybody, if you zoom in and out, slow it down, speed it up, use everything but HD quality video.

I actually think the reptile theory could be true......within our universe somewhere, but the stuff we keep coming out with is just a joke. A bad one with no real effort in making it believable.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Here is the de bunk......

That is an MPEG anomoly

I would guess if I saw the video in full speed that the distorted face was pretty short. I'd guess it would be about the length of the GOP on the recording device. MPEG compresses video using three fields, I, P and B frames. The GOP length is the length of frames between I frames.

An I frame is a sample of the entire picture.

The P and B frames carry less data, of which they reference the I frame and only provide information on the areas of changing video, to reduce the size of bandwidth.

The P is what is called as a predictive frame and looks forward and backwards to I and B frames and try's to guess the direction of movement.

All this video is displaying is a prime example ofn a corrupt GOP (Group of pictures) and is cleared upon the next GOP cycle in the video.

I.E. Processing error.

Debunked.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I guess people have the ability to believe anything.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Actually looking at it again I'd say the only reptile in this whole video is hiding. Going off the look of the bloke looking at Obama, I'd say the reptile is the turtle head he is supressing lol

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Oh ... dear.

Thank God for low quality video. Interesting also that the book the OP links to thanks God first and foremost in the Foreword. Is that the same God who in his infinite wisdom and power created all beings including Greys and Reptilians, but who also forgot to have his minions mention the existence of either them or one other planet / dimension when they wrote the bible? Or is that all covered in Revelations under the catch-all banner "Hell".

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I love the joke posts. You can download the video yourself and see there is nothing.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

They are a valuable resource
I must ensure the operation is a sucess
Or I'll be punished

Why would he be divulging such immense secrets while wishing to "ensure the operation is a success"?

Wouldn't giving out this sensitive information be a potential risk to the success of this creature's mission as well as his safety?

What's in it for him???

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
We were overdue for this thread again....Every couple of months, it gets pulled out of the nut bin, dusted off, re-wrapped, and presented with the same old bad quality you toob videos.

So...finally...I'm a believer...happy happy joy joy...the reptilians are coming to take me away ha ha...he he, ho ho...away with the lizard guys I go....

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ugh, I think the people that make these videos have WAY too much time on their hands. Yeah, there are reptilians out there, and my uncle's bigfoot.
I'm also due for dinner with the queen of England tonight as well to discuss my knighthood. -Shakes head- Just seriously, all of these videos have been camera artifacts from messing with footage trying to slow it down and distort it to find something. I mean, enough is enough. Can we finally pitch this theory back into the hoax bin along with Nibiru?

EDIT: I'd also like to add that I think the Icke believers are only trying to put people in authority as some beastly creatures because they just can't accept that true human nature can become that dark and over encompassing. Humans ARE that ugly on the inside especially when tainted with power. They're not evil deceptive other beings, though they ARE evil deceptive creatures. Humans.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Myomistress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Convenient-that-he-has-seen-the-movie(They-Live)as-it-fits-in-with-his-delusion
I-wonder-if-he-is-a-fan-of-"Rowdy-roddy-piper"-as-well
Its-(eight-o-clock-in-the-morning)-and-i-am-awakening-from-my-illusion
edit on 13-1-2012 by 12voltz because: of-the-missing-space-key

new topics

top topics

join