It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Ron Paul group conspires to show up @ RP events dressed as KKK.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Wow, if this is the best the "STOP RON PAUL 2012" group can do, then they fail more than just about anything I've seen...

Let's dress up as an extremely offensive/high profile group of individuals, risking physical harm, so we can make fools of ourselves, possibly get arrested, and fail at our mission to "pretend" we're Ron Paul supporters...

By the way, lets post it on facebook, no one will ever know!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
A group or people without morals, substance and character, it saddens me that people in America would do this to one of the greatest Americans of our time.

A modern founding father. Shame on them.

remember this is the silent majotiry as like to call themselves ... the protectors of faith and Christianity .....

WWSD VS WWJD

we can see who they serve if buy God concept

I prefer to look at it a good and evil with much gray in between
edit on 13-1-2012 by fnpmitchreturns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Unbiased article explaining the intentions and the people behind it, with NO opinions. Just facts as currently presented.

Also brings up a similiar attempt in 2010 when one, Tyler Collins, an Obama supporter and also a supporter for Jack Conway, Rand Paul's opponent in the Kentucky senatorial race, guised himself as a looney, racist Rand Paul supporter. He refused to admit to his actions when he got caught and was later identified and caught at a march for Jack Conway.

www.theendrun.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think if I were these people, I would think long and hard about the group they are thinking of "impersonating", and who some of the actual members of that group are. I have had run ins with some of the people from "that" group, and lets just say I think they would be less than thrilled if a group of morons ran around impersonating them. These aren't exactly people who are afraid of law enforcement and jail time if you get where I am going.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by eLPresidente

They do realize you can no longer wear a full face hood right? I honestly dont think people will spend 100 bucks for something they are going to wear once. That and we all know they are cowards and are afraid of what might happen to them. Nothing to worry bout folks just more idiot talk.

Little off topic here, but I have seen Brides spend thousands of dollars on buying something they hope to wear only once.

If the motivation to cause chaos is strong enough, what is but a hundred dollars?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
I think if I were these people, I would think long and hard about the group they are thinking of "impersonating", and who some of the actual members of that group are. I have had run ins with some of the people from "that" group, and lets just say I think they would be less than thrilled if a group of morons ran around impersonating them. These aren't exactly people who are afraid of law enforcement and jail time if you get where I am going.

The problem with that group, is the fact that they can only think "spontaneous" thoughts and cannot follow through and think of consequences. I would brand them "mildly sociopath". A crowed of bored below average IQ beings who know no other way to entertain themselves but to disturb the peace and cause civil unrest.

shame

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

I do think the man is racist personally...

Open wide, time for another spoonful of propaganda.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That is just moronic,
They will either a) get their ass kicked or b) get arrested

I personally would put the boots to anyone who deliberately does something like that.

I hope for the former, i just like watching stupid people getting their asses kicked.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

People are all talk, I'll go as far as saying I PROMISE it wont happen. They dont got the guts.
edit on 14-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: erf

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
They will not be able to come in .. come on
this is ridiculous

many were removed because of a little t shirt that criric the candidate (not RP)
i dont think being dressed has the kkk they will be able to enter the place

+ they really believe RP is racist ?
its sad that so many people can be brainwashed so fast by only lying article

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
There are always going to be people that despise freedom, independent thought, and personal responsibility. Those are the people that want to bring down Ron Paul. Liberty is just too big of an idea for some people to cram into their tiny little brains.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I thought this deserved a bump for its hilarity.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
reply to post by eLPresidente

You smell that? Smells like ...FEAR!

And the only thing more powerful than Fear........is Hope...

Couldn't resist...just saw Hunger Games finally....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join