It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Ron Paul group conspires to show up @ RP events dressed as KKK.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If you ever see this happening, identify them immediately.

Plus, if there was actual evidence suggesting Ron Paul is a racist, why would some need to go to these lengths? That is because there isn't any evidence, you cannot produce any and you will never be able to.

www.lacrossewatchdog.org...

South Carolina's GOP primary is known for dirty tricks, but this may be a new low. A friend of mine from Capital Free Press alerted me to this Facebook post by google employee Jere Brower (who appears to be a Herman Cain supporter) in the Facebook group called "Stop Ron Paul 2012".

Since people like to generalize about all Ron Paul supporters being pot-smoking, anti-war, hippie, cult members, among other things.

Can we also generalize the same for anti-Pauls? NO. That wouldn't be right. We are above that.

edit on 13-1-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/1/2012 by Sauron because: - internal quote tags to external quote tags

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
They may get shot.....but maybe that's a good thing?

Anyone touting about in a KKK robe for "fun/kicks" is seriously miss guided.

If anything they'd probably be arrested.....

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is a bad idea, if anything it would make the cult of Ron Paul feel at home.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
This is a bad idea, if anything it would make the cult of Ron Paul feel at home.

First off, you are a paid shill, and second off, What you said is bullS#it!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Don't you HAVE to buy the KKK robes from the KKK themselves? So they're in fact giving money to racists? What a bunch of idiots.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

You smell that? Smells like ...FEAR!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

They do realize you can no longer wear a full face hood right? I honestly dont think people will spend 100 bucks for something they are going to wear once. That and we all know they are cowards and are afraid of what might happen to them. Nothing to worry bout folks just more idiot talk.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Uh-oh, another way for Soros' ANONYMOUS actor-shills to make some media-grabbing hystronics without wearing the Guy Fawkes masks this time?
edit on 13-1-2012 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

Yeah, no one else sells the robes

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Let them show. If they're that ignorant then let them reap the consequence of their actions. This Anti Paul antic will become a shun for their group and cause.
Just give them enough rope and they'll lynch themselves.
edit on 13-1-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well this is pretty typical. Something tells me these are Obama supporters. When they have nothing of substance to argue on the issues, throw out the racist card! Do we really want 4 more years of this??

edit on 13-1-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Sounds precisely to be the work of some right-wingers who lately have been trying ANY stunt that they can to tarnish Ron Paul's character. Right-wingers fear Ron Paul coming in and cleaning this country up and getting it CHANGED for the best which goes against their corrupt greedy ways.

Looks like some right-wingers simply decided to get their costumes of old out of the closet to wear again...

edit on 13-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Who knows, it could be anybody.

I highly doubt they would buy it....giving money to the KKK and/or registering for their membership just to spite a presidential candidate is pretty stupid.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger
They may get shot.....but maybe that's a good thing?

Anyone touting about in a KKK robe for "fun/kicks" is seriously miss guided.

If anything they'd probably be arrested.....

I don't know...it is South Carolina...I think this qualifies for "casual friday" there.

I'm just kidding of course...sorry any SCers here

Ok Paul supporters...get your screen grabs ready. This is low and dirty politics. I do think the man is racist personally...but pretending to be KKK just to make him look bad is stupid and not something I support.

Just beat him on the issues...obviously in my opinion...that isn't a hard thing to do. So why would someone stoop to these silly antics???

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Just beat him on the issues...obviously in my opinion...that isn't a hard thing to do. So why would someone stoop to these silly antics???

You answered your own question.
...Because they can't beat him on the issues.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
A group or people without morals, substance and character, it saddens me that people in America would do this to one of the greatest Americans of our time.

A modern founding father. Shame on them.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I would seriously doubt the KKK would show up anywhere near Ron Paul wearing their regalia, the security teams would quickly dispatch them.
Id say those kkk hoody parties are a thing of the past due to the new legislation

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Why doesn't someone contact Google and ask them what they think of one of their employees doing something like this?

edit on 1/13/2012 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Well this is pretty typical. Something tells me these are Obama supporters. When they have nothing of substance to argue on the issues, throw out the racist card! Do we really want 4 more years of this??

edit on 13-1-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

Did you even read the OP?

It said he was a Herman Cain supporter.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
actually, this is probably illegal and could be called "terrorism" since they want to use a threatening symbol to intimidate and do intentional premediated harm to his charachter would be a slanderous ?

I know free speech has limits and even a politician ... he would suffer "actual" damages from this kind of sorrid attack upon him.

remember McCarthy ... he would make the wild accusations while speaking on the congressional floor because he had qualfied immunity...

this would not be the case here

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join