It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The American Government Destroying and Isolating The USA On Purpose?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The reason being, if they want a one world government the biggest obstacle IMO is th USA and its people.

They have to destroy the USA totally if they want a NWO, fom the ashes they will build a NWO. In order to destroy the USA they need to isolate the USA from the rest of the world and totally collapse it from the inside.

The economy is being destroyed on purpose, people are getting away with stealing billions. Illegal laws are being made lawful. The constitution is being destroyed and rights taken away.

The bankers want and absolutely need for the USA to fall from the inside like Greece and other countries if they are to bring about a one world government. The think tanks have definately done thier work it seems.

If the people rebel, the banks will get their revolution and be able to introduce marshal law. If this doesnt work they will pick fights around the globe until the people do rebel.

The question is this, will the military side with the banks or the people. The TSA also, is exactly what the nazis did before world war two, only under a different name.
edit on 13-1-2012 by TheMindWar because: typos

edit on 13-1-2012 by TheMindWar because: typos

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Soldiers got their family members in the USA remember

How is the gov gonna use our own soldiers against us?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
OK this is an interesting premise, however isolating the USA would not destroy it. Many countries are primarily isolationist and they are still there.

The way to destroy the US is being done right now with privacy, personal freedom, and banking regulations and laws.

The destruction of the middle class is another death blow.

The fastest way would be to prohibit all electronic devices

edit on 13-1-2012 by Iamschist because: Never mind

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

If the people rebel, the banks will get their revolution and be able to introduce marshal law. If this doesnt work they will pick fights around the globe until the people do rebel.

Despite the nonsense fear about Martial law, nobody is trying to invent or encourage a scenario that would bring Martial law upon us.

The last thing the fat-cats who destroy this country want is a REVOLT as that will FORCE CHANGE. [color=gold]So the "Martial law" fear tactic is SIMPLY an anti-revolt tactic.

Nobody will benefit from Martial law. Such rumors of scenarios to put it in place are SIMPLY a scare tactic to extinguish a Peoples uprising and prevent CHANGE from occurring.

The rest of the thread is SPOT ON ACCURATE though.

edit on 13-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

This is what I am hoping for, but Obama has stated he is now reducing the military ground forces while at the same time he is, with the large banks, increasing the private military forces such as ths TSA whom are now given machine guns.

I really hope people start seeing this, when the regular military is less than the private army (which it was stated they want to be 1 million strong), then the military wont be so strong to resist change. Do the TSA take an oath of constitution? I doubt it.

What is going to happen IMO is this, the private army will be used to police America while the regular military will all be overseas and unable to assist against the TSA.

The military will probably be sacrificed like pawns, while the knights and bishops on the chess board (TSA) will round up the remains in the USA. I guess we will have to wait and see wont we.

But mark my words, the private corporate military are trained to fight against the US citizens, (you don't see the TSA fighting abroad)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Since when the hell was the TSA a PMC?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Isolate the USA from the rest of the world wll have a massive impact on the people of the USA, they learnt this during the Vietnam war.

Isolation is key IMO, especially if the US current Government want to destroy the country. They have to make the USA to look a bad country across the world even if its just to show that "look the US contistution didn't work". They have to destroy the image of the US if they are to get away with this takeover.

It does make me angry though, many of the people working for the US private armies probably don't know how bad the US government politicians really are, we have heard many instances of them really hurt and harm children in thier spare personal time. And whats this burning simulating sacrificing people by buring them to an evil god, would you do that? Did you know to the Mulloch god they used to sacrifice children by throwing them in a pit of fire. And this is exaclty what they simulate in Bohemian Grove, sacrificing people in a pit of fire.

Evil is the road to self-sacrifice, the human race would not survive.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Can you see the American government paying for them? No this IMO is being paid for by the Rockerfellers and Rothchilds of this world. Don't get me wrong, in actual fact its the tax payer thats truely paying for the TSA, kind of ironic really, but the banks are doing the purchasing for the tax payer.

On the chess board you see peices of two colors, IMO the TSA is one the regular military is the other.

Mark my words, Obama said "we need a private military as powerful and as well equipped as the regular military". Well I am sorry, but I can only see one other army being put together by him, and the TSA is part of that.
edit on 13-1-2012 by TheMindWar because: added info

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

Despite the nonsense fear about Martial law, nobody is trying to invent or encourage a scenario that would bring Martial law upon us.

The last thing the fat-cats who destroy this country want is a REVOLT as that will FORCE CHANGE. [color=gold]So the "Martial law" fear tactic is SIMPLY an anti-revolt tactic.

Nobody will benefit from Martial law. Such rumors of scenarios to put it in place are SIMPLY a scare tactic to extinguish a Peoples uprising and prevent CHANGE from occurring.

Thank you, if marshal law is put into place so what? The revolution would just keeps going.

OT: I doubt it, I really don't see how the U.S is an obstacle to the NWO. Yeah sure were a superpower but were only one country.

OFF TOPIC:
OH, you know what? Just had a thought, the last time someone tried to implement a One world government the Axis powers. Even if they beat the Allies in world war two they then would have turned on each other and the whole thing would have just been dragged out a couple more years. Hitler wanted his one pure race, the Mussolini wanted to be the roman empire again and the Japaneses wanted to create an empire.

Anyways I'm not afraid of a NWO because while their scrambling for to reach the top their "allies" are doing the same thing, with their own version of the plan.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Your naivete about the USA while charming is incorrect.

First we were not "destroyed" by the Vietnam War, but prospered and continued on our merry little way.

Second we did not learn a single thing from tbe Vietnam War. If you don't count new weapons and medical proceedures.

Let me respond to the atrocities, the USA does not have a corner on cruelty or brutality. I am sure in your countrys history or even currently, there are examples. Humans are nasty mean, period.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
My husband and I have a disagreement over the military issue.

He feels that the military will rebel against orders to use force against their fellow Americans, and he is hoping the military will rise up and sweep Washington D.C. clean.

I feel that the military has enough trigger-happy yay-hoos in it to easily accomplish using force against citizens of their own country, because they will believe the people they are targeting are somehow bad, different and therefore deserving of the harsh treatment they will be thrilled to dish out. I only need to point out the national guard being used in places like Kent State on May 4, 1970, when members of the Ohio National Guard killed 4 unarmed students, and wounded 9 others (one ended up completely paralyzed).

I think my husband grew up watching too many John Wayne and Audie Murphy movies. He thinks I'm mistrustful and suspicious of the military and the government. I think we're both right.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

In the case of martial law it is good to note the SCOTUS decision in Ex-parte Milligan which highlights the use and suspension of habeas corpus. The President's ability to suspend habeas corpus independently of Congress, a central issue, was not addressed, probably because it was moot with respect to the case at hand.

And in Ex-parte Merrymen, a federal circuit court judge, concluded that the writ of habeas corpus can only be suspended by an act of Congress. Which draws similiar reference to the NDAA and Congress authorization of the act, which has given authority to the President to suspend habeas corpus.

In 1942 SCOTUS ruled in Ex-parte Quirin upheld the jurisdiction of a United States military tribunal over the trial of several Operation Pastorius German saboteurs in the United States.

This ruling gave precedent for the trial by military commission of any unlawful combatant against the United States.

Also to note during this time frame was the Expatriation Act of 1868 which coincidentally this same bill is being proposed again.

History looks to be repeating it's self...

edit on 13-1-2012 by Daedal because: Edit

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

Your naivete about the USA while charming is incorrect.

First we were not "destroyed" by the Vietnam War, but prospered and continued on our merry little way.

Second we did not learn a single thing from tbe Vietnam War. If you don't count new weapons and medical proceedures.

Let me respond to the atrocities, the USA does not have a corner on cruelty or brutality. I am sure in your countrys history or even currently, there are examples. Humans are nasty mean, period.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

Where did that come from?

I didn't say America was destroyed in the Vietnam war, I said that the powers that be learnt how to upset the people during the vietnam war. Have you not seen the many films about the vietnam movements?

Millions of people turned up to protest the vietnam war, and this is what TPTB learnt to do.

Upset the people enough and they will respond is what I am saying and this will lead to revolution.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

Thank you, if marshal law is put into place so what? The revolution would just keeps going.

OT: I doubt it, I really don't see how the U.S is an obstacle to the NWO. Yeah sure were a superpower but were only one country.

OFF TOPIC:
OH, you know what? Just had a thought, the last time someone tried to implement a One world government the Axis powers. Even if they beat the Allies in world war two they then would have turned on each other and the whole thing would have just been dragged out a couple more years. Hitler wanted his one pure race, the Mussolini wanted to be the roman empire again and the Japaneses wanted to create an empire.

Anyways I'm not afraid of a NWO because while their scrambling for to reach the top their "allies" are doing the same thing, with their own version of the plan.

The reason why the USA is an obstacle to the NWO is because they are the one super power on the pplanet, and the USA is also a country "of the people and for the people", this is the obstacle I am getting at. HTH
edit on 13-1-2012 by TheMindWar because: typo

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Actually their are 6 superpowers, United States, China, Russia, India, U.K., and France. Yes while the U.S is the top dog on the pile for now where not some defacto superhero in some power play fantasize against some unnamed league of super villains.

As for being the only ones by the people for the people.

en.wikipedia.org...

According to the Democracy Index were using the POWER OF SCIENCE(But not really) Noway scores the highest.

Were number 19.

Now don't get me wrong here I love my land and country and I love its people. Americas great, however were not some superhero thats the only thing standing in between some one world government police state. Truth is there is no NWO order, theres no master minds pulling all the strings in the world, there is no savior or anti-christ. The world is just one complicated big mess. While it would be nice to live in a world where it was the good guys vs the bad guys, or that every moral choice was simply black or white it isn't.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Sorry if I misunderstood.

The protests of the Vietnam war proved that our Republic works, the war was ended and the government continued intact. While we are not so free as we once were, our freedom alows us to challenge decisions made by our government without going to the extreme of a revolution. This is one of the reasons we have survived for 200+ years.

I seriously doubt a revolution would occur in the US over a war, more likely money or acess to resources.

This is a good thread, it has people talking

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

Yeah, I hear that, but the USA constitution is unique, but I have to admit, the banks are running the show now across the western world.

I truely believe the USA is being purposely Isolated on the international stage to way for a new world order. China will be next for an internal revolution, like everyone else.

We see it happening from Greece to Egypt to Pakistan. The banks have been busy. But America IMO is the big one, take that and you have crossed the first major hurdle for taking the world.
edit on 13-1-2012 by TheMindWar because: typo

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The banks don't want the world. They don't care how we govern ourselves or our laws, as long as they have the money their exempt from both. And hell if they do want to changes some law or push an agenda they just buy a politician.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

If the banks don't want the world then maybe they should give it back

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It's the ultimate disaster capitalism scenario. The problem is the possible (read: controlled) collapse of the country, the reaction will come from its people, & the solution will be offered up by whoever becomes the next president of the United States (that or by their current president through instigating war with Iran).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join