It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Edwards? why isn't this in the news more?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm sure you heard about John edwards and all his problems. This man was almost president if not, vice president. Do you know what the facts are in the case? I'm not going to post the details. I will let you tell me what you know. I am doing this to see what people know about a man who was almost elected to the highest position in the world.
What gets me is the lack of coverage on this subject. Do you know what it take to make this a non story on all media in the entire world? Do me a favor and chime in about what you know. I am in complete awe at the extent media is controlled. It makes me wonder what happens and doesn't come out. I would say 55% of all conspiracies are actually true and the world wide media can squash any event it wants.
I put a link below with the latest headlines in his case. When I was looking at the link I thought "john edwards in more trouble." Then I thought that this man could have been leading our nation or been the vice president. That to me is amazing. Really think about what this scum bag almost attained.
john edwards Heart condition
edit on 13-1-2012 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You know everyone is going to google John Edwards before responding right?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

And right after I did I remembered...oh yeah, that bastard!

On June 3, 2011, Edwards was indicted by a North Carolina grand jury on six felony charges of violating multiple federal campaign contribution laws to cover up an an extramarital affair he admitted to following his 2008 campaign. If convicted, Edwards faces up to 30 years in prison and a $1.5 million fine.

Source wiki

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

Thats my point. Its like they brainwashed people to forget. Its nothing they want brought up during an election year.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Really?
Who gives a F
what his problems are? Do you think he would care if your were dieing of some horrible disease or something?

As far as I am personally concerned, he is just a man like any other. we all have our own problems, and besides, there are far more important things for the news to be reporting on than some almost president's health.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLink
Really?
Who gives a F
what his problems are? Do you think he would care if your were dieing of some horrible disease or something?

As far as I am personally concerned, he is just a man like any other. we all have our own problems, and besides, there are far more important things for the news to be reporting on than some almost president's health.

Its not about his health that i was talking about. Its him knocking up his campaign worker while his wife was dying of cancer then paying her off. Could care less about the guy. My point is how he is not in the media and how no one can recall the story.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

My apologies for misunderstanding the intention of your post. I neglected to follow the link or I guess I would of got your point.

Just another scum bag like the rest.

top topics

join