It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Poke In The Eye For USA? Well If Russia And China Decide To Start Offering Arms To Iran It Will Be

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
And what are the USA going to do if Russia decides to go ahead with such a move? We have seen it im Syria with the anti aircraft missile systems.

If an attack on Russia is indeed "a threat to thier national security", then one would expect heavyweight arms to start flowing from China and Russia into iran. I would not be surprised if they offered the Iranians planes and such like as well as more anti-ship and anti-aircraft missiles.

If America believes it can topple any government in the world then this may indeed make those in power in Russia and China very nervous.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

The US and Russia have fought many times before through Proxies.

I'd like to see Iran armed to the teeth as the US has done with Israel.

Probably already happened , hope it has.

edit on 13-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
What would probably help Iran the most would be decent fighter aircraft, but I don't think Iran would have enough time to train them decently on new rigs before hostilities broke out. Lotsa SAMs and ASMs would also be really useful for them.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
...a peace plan that may work in the Middle-East: Russia needs to overthrow and claim the Arab countries, and America needs to overthrow and claim Israel.

The silly beliefs and asinine ways of existence of the countries in the M.E. will thus be discarded and replaced by the lesser of the two evils being new governorship. Peace will then at LEAST have a chance...

The only other option is seeing them all become extinct. Peace will NEVER be achieved there without a HUGE CHANGE-UP in that region. The countries over there NEED to be overthrown and NEW government put in place. They apparently CANNOT do it themselves. We have seen this for FAR TOO LONG already.
edit on 13-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

If I'm not mistaken the Iraqi air force was very well trained but was lost in a matter of hours.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

A Poke In The Eye For USA? Well If Russia And China Decide To Start Offering Arms To Iran It Will Be

Not really. The US fought wars in Korea and Vietnam with both the Chinese and Russians behind arm supplies.

Iran has made no mystery of her intentions; to destroy Israel and in the process, resurrect the Persian Empire as the dominate power in the ME.

Personally, I think a 'responsible' Iran would be a great place to be in the region. The world needs leadership and right now, at this moment in history, there is a horrible lack of it across the entire globe.

Israel has a right to exist, just as does Palestine. People have a right to choose their own paths without threats from either political or religious based oppression. This should be our goal... a world where we no longer fear if we are a Jew or a Muslim or a Christian or a Hindu... etc.

Maybe, someday, we will leave our deities behind but, for now, if they are ripped away... we will only treasure them more. Like freedom itself, we don't appreciate what we have until it is gone.

My wish is for peace but we should all understand enough of the human condition by now to know that it doesn't come without a price. Sometimes, that price can break our hearts.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You are right on all counts.

Not enough time to take on new aircraft.

From what I know and I am not an expert on this at all, a poor air force fighting a great air force means you last a day. A good fighting a great, three days.

The Iranians need systems that can shoot down stealth and satellite data that tells them when aircraft take off and track them the whole way.

I have said this before but that fancy-schmancy Israel ship got nailed in 2006 by the Hezzbollah because Israel underestimated the Hezzbollah. 50 Israeli Merkava were hit and some Zionists were cooked inside because they underestimated Hezzbollah.

I don't think Iran can even come close to defeating Israel alone, I wish they could but if they shot down 20 Israel planes and captured a few Zionists it would be a victory in itself.

Israel is the problem

Originally posted by Mkoll
What would probably help Iran the most would be decent fighter aircraft, but I don't think Iran would have enough time to train them decently on new rigs before hostilities broke out. Lotsa SAMs and ASMs would also be really useful for them.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

They probably will go in with stealth first, and probably a few EMP type bombs. Fry some missile chips and radars and such like, maximum damage minor casualties. EMP has the advantage of frying chips over a wide area

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

It is not in China's interest to arm Iran against the U.S., that's if the Asian Century and ASEAN hold ground. A major contributor to the corridor being implemented is Japan, they have given a proposed 2 trillion dollars to contribute to the corridor, and we know where they stand with U.S. interests. Also to note China is a big player in Malaysia, as well as the U.S., and have just brokered deals with state oil companies.

Also in South Sudan, a U.N. member nation, signed new contracts today with China, India, and Malaysia, while the U.S. was busy authorizing defense armaments to South Sudan. China, Japan, and the U.S. are big players in the coming Asian 21 Century.

Russia on the other hand is a different story...
edit on 13-1-2012 by Daedal because: Edit

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
In my view Israel wants this attack on Iran as an excuse for destroying Hezbollah and Hamas if Hamas joins in which they may not since I don't think they are close to Iran.

Israel is a strong country in many ways but Jews don't want to live there proven by the fact that less than half the world's Jews live in Israel and there is no reason at this moment for Jews to leave countries like Argentina, Canada or Australia to move to Israel. In fact these is a problem with Jews movingout of Israel.

That means without immigration the non-Jewish population will grow larger than the Jewish population and Israel will be over without a shot having been fired.

I think Israel wants to kick out the last of the Palestinians from the West Bank at learst and would be happy if the Gazans were gone as well. I am no fan of Israel and think it is a racist state but the best scenario for them would be if the Israeli Arabs reacted to the attack on Iran - which they probably will not and Isreal would have an excuse to deport them.

The Zionist / Israel can not have a successful Arab / Muslim country around them so they have controlled Suadi Arabia's money for decades, kept Mubarak in power until last year and caused civil war to ruin Lebabon. Conning the US into attacking Iraq and selling the US public on it was classic Machiavelli. The Zionists were instumental in creating the current American propaganda system starting in WWI and the investment has paid off a thousand times over.

It is brilliant to consider that Americans feel they are performing an act of patriotism and are serving their country when they fight a war for Israel. Apparently P. T. Barnum did not say "There is a sucker born every minute." but the brainwashing masters who work for world Zionism know thay can count on the fact when it comes to foolling Americans.

PS - It is not unlikely that the natural gas supply from Egypt will be cut off by way of sabotage if Israel does attack Iran.

Originally posted by TheMindWar

They probably will go in with stealth first, and probably a few EMP type bombs. Fry some missile chips and radars and such like, maximum damage minor casualties. EMP has the advantage of frying chips over a wide area

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You may be correct, in my opinion I think there are a number of people who want some of Iran for one reason or another. Be it oil, money, control of the middle east of the world.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Has this happened? Source please.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Russia and China want Iran as a trade partner so long as it is worth keeping them. Iran is moving beyond that point and that is why China will be visiting the rest of the Gulf looking for oil to make up what they get from Iran now. And note that this has occured right after the US met with China. That is what you call China making a deal with the US and screwing Iran. Although both China and Russia will still defend Iran in public.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The US sells weapons to Tiwan , what's the difference ?

new topics

top topics

join