It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher To Interview Herman Cain On 'Real Time'. Tonight (01/13/2012)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

It's been announced that Bill Maher will interview former GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain on the Season 10 premiere of "Real Time With Bill Maher" (Fri., 10 p.m. EST on HBO).

HBO revealed Cain as a late addition to the guest roster, which includes as round-table guests commentator David Frum, director Rob Reiner and Fla. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Documentary film-maker and writer Alexandra Pelosi will be Maher's other interview guest.

Maher mined pure comedy gold during his scathing coverage of Cain's bid for the GOP 2012 presidential nomination and the sex scandal that derailed his political ambitions.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Oh, this ought to be interesting!

I wonder, will Maher ask the hard hitting questions...you know, like "who does your unconventional endorsement go to"? Or, "how's married life been lately"?

I wonder...will Maher go easy on Cain now that Cain is out of the 2012 Presidental race....NAH!!!

Anyhow, I thought some of you may be interested in catching this episode.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Now taking bets on how many times Herman will say 9-9-9.
Also taking bets on the longest time it takes him to say 9......9-9

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Muttley2012

Maher is a entertainer that says the things he says to get attention. Just like Olbermann. Anything that is over the top, just to get into the blogs to promote his show will be,..uh, entertained.

It didn't work out to well for Keith, did it?

My prediction...Maher will be a "has been" within a couple of years, relegated to a couple of liberal talking head interviews from time to time.

But it is still better to have been a "has been", rather than a "wanna-be".

new topics

join