It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Says John Edwards has Life Threatening Condition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Fox News

GREENSBORO, N.C. – A federal judge says she has two letters from a cardiologist saying ex-presidential candidate John Edwards has a life-threatening condition that will require surgery in February.

The letters were revealed during a hearing Friday to consider whether the 58-year-old ex-North Carolina Senator would go on trial later this month for alleged campaign finance violations

He's supposed to avoid travel and all 'court proceedings'.
Karma? Revenge from the grave? Whatever it is .. it's interesting ...
Wonder if he'll be able to get pretty haircuts in prison.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

After what he did to his wife, I wasn't aware that he had a heart. Good to know.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well at least he has excellent health insurance, provided by us, USA tax payers! I'm sure that with the right testing, any politician of Edwards' age can be diagnosed with something that could delay a court hearing. How convenient for him.

My father had heart surgery, a quad bypass, and lived another 17 years. Dave Letterman and Bill Clinton had surgery and are doing fine now too. I'm sure Edwards will recover just as well and be fine and dandy for his hearing, and be fit as a fiddle for prison. Wah wah wah.....

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I dunno ... seems to be coming at an interesting time. Wonder if it's true.
I guess a court would look into it really well so it must be. I hope this doesn't get him any sympathy from the judge or jury. And like the previous poster said - I wasn't aware that he even had a heart ...

new topics

top topics

join