It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mozart's of our time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I made this thread to share TOP QUALITY COMPLEX music. It seems as time moves forward demand for quality music moves backwards. Today's main stream and popular music sickens me. It would seem that most musicians care more about making money and fame then they do music. Post music from any genre, artist that you think are worthy of being heard for infinity and tell us why.

Please listen to the music even if you do not like the genre. If the musician is good enough to be compared to a modern day Mozart then you will probably like something about em.

This MC is AMAZING!!! Like non other, far more advanced then any mc in existence. Hes like the shakespeare of modern musical poetry. I have listened to just about every song he has at least 100 times and I am still trying to decipher his metaphors. His vocabulary is far more advanced than the average person. He speaks about topics no other musician does. He has a deep knowledge on esoteric and occult teaching. Since I started listening to him, I have gotten smarter. He keeps me focused, never letting me forget what this world truly is. Its crazy how music can influence your life, witch is why I dont listen to any thing that does not expand who I am in a positive way.

edit on 13-1-2012 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
its not that bad , but certainly not something i would go back and look for on youtube to listen again.

i didn't even make the real player download list lol

lyrics are good presentation is to reptitive and boring

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
its not that bad , but certainly not something i would go back and look for on youtube to listen again.

So what is your ideal master piece.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I was thinking more along the lines of this...

this woman is incredible.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8

Originally posted by yourboycal2

So what is your ideal master piece.

it's coming pal , just trying to get back on my feet set up a studio in the basement and magic will be created .

I'm working on it but i'll post on ATS when i have my work ready for review

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay
I was thinking more along the lines of this...

this woman is incredible.

She did not write the music she is playing and its not from this time. I have to give her credit though. She plays well.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don't hear this music as a neo-Mozart, but I liked it. My hearing is shredded, so really liked that the lyrics were rolling on the video. Good stuff, appropriate for these charged times. Some very excellent phrases there -- very charged lyrics that encompass much of what is important to most of us.

I don't see this music as complex at all -- it's (to me) a very good rap over a very repetitive background. Would've like to have heard a bridge or two branching out -- maybe two voices interplaying with contrasting melodies.

Liked it and thank you for sharing it with us.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

edit on 13-1-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Nice mate must admit not my style of music ( abit of public enemy, cypress,cunninglynguists , is my limit)
But lyracly unlike anything I've ever heard
But I can't compare anyone today to a modern Mozart
But there are always songs that can deeply affect generations and the way a person develops
I think possibly the closest in recent history would be something like
The doors ?
Hendrix?
Maybee even Michael Jackson ?
U2 ?
Beatles ? And surely many more
Mozart touched and defined his generation
It has had a large audience and influenced many generations like performers like these do and will continue too, hell my iPod has everything from piano sonata no.14 to prodigy smack my b+#^$ up
But as I said as for a modern Mozart nothing's had the CHANCE yet

edit on 13-1-2012 by Neocrusader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I should change the song. I love the song i posted at first, master theists but its not his best work. I will post Canibus Poet Laureate Infinity v3.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

this woman is incredible
. Wow! Her phrasing is immaculate, her pedalwork sublime. Truly ............. what? Incredible.

I can only hope that she composes and does so with the same flair as which she interprets Chopin.

new topics

top topics

join