It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child molester gets 560-year sentence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

Ok so let me get this straight, because it s a male pedophile, you are all shouting for him to have the death sentance and be castrated??? not long a go there was a case of a woman pedophile on here, and people were actually blaming the child! And saying the male child led the woman on!!! Don't get me wrong i don't condone this behavoiur but why the double standards for men and women? does it matter what sex the pedophile is? or is it because its a man omg its so much worse???

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Why give him prison?
Let me have him for a year.

He will get "special" treatment in prison.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Several years ago...I was attending a local church....and I made the acquaintance of an ex-con who had turned his life around...(he was a drug-runner)...he now heads and runs a half-way house for ex-con's.

Anyway...one day we ran into each other at the grocery store...he told me that he had done time in the San Quentin prison. He said that within the prison population they have their own government...and that pedofiles are the lowest of the low in prison.

The man that got the 560 year sentence (of course) does deserve that sentence...but...he will also be subjected to other prisoners...some who are lifers too...and have nothing to lose...and they will go after him...he will not have an easy time of it...and he will suffer...for all the rest of the time he lives on earth...and beyond for eternity.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

i have only 4 words to say...............HUNG, DRAWN AND QUARTERED!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

we have to study them , and find out what would cause such strong sexual urges towards children.

Same with homosexuals , when i ask them about it , they tell me do you really i think i would choose this willingly? to be laughed at? mocked at ? befriended? disowned by my own family,

they tell me they are just born this way .

yea i know don't mix up the too , but just giving an example of what reason and logic might be going thru the pedo's mind .

Yes lock him up away from children , But no need to terminate the man.

Yes don't mix the 2... But sadly you did. My gay friends would take offence to that statement. Don't even bring up homosexuality when talking about child molesters. There are NO similarities between the 2 what so ever! Homosexuality is programed in our DNA to an extent. A pedo is pure evil and do it only for there enjoyment. For the human mind to even consider such an act means they have lost all there humanity. They are now a monster or demon for the religous crowd. You can't reteach someone to be a human being when lost it's gone forever. They know what they do is wrong. People act like it's a treatable condition. You can't treat evil you can only exterminate it.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well, well, well, follow the stench and see where it leads ...

"Vitasek's case also gained attention because he was mentored by former Arizona House Speaker Jim Weiers, who had hired him for a couple of jobs and allowed him to live in his home for a time. Weiers is still a state representative.
A 2006 Mesa police report said that one of Vitasek's teenage victims told investigators that Weiers tried to discourage him from cooperating with police in the case. But the teen later signed a notarized handwritten statement, issued by Weiers' office, saying that the Republican lawmaker "never told me not to talk to police."
In the statement, the victim also said any comments he'd made "that point a finger at Jim Weiers were a result of my being angry about what happened to me. I was blaming Jim for not having stopped Arthur.
"The truth is I don't even know that Jim knew what was going on," the statement said.
Weiers said at the time that the victim must have misunderstood him when he warned him about being exploited by the media."

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

I agree with you and disagree at the same time. I too would like to know what goes through the sick mind of someone like this. At the same time, I hate my job and have a desire to go in drunk to make the day easier. At the end of the day, he can control his actions. He chose not to control them. He could have kept his hands and mind busy. He chose the path. A teenager with hormones goes home and "pleases" himself. This teenager doesn't go out and rape a woman. In short, pedo's, rapists, and murderers are all the same to me. I am against the death penalty though. I think something of the old pirates code, make them governors of their own island.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

To my mind people who abuse children have no right to live. It doesn't matter to me that the abuser was abused himself or he has a mental disorder. Children are our most precious commodity. We humans are put on this earth for one reason and one reason only - to propogate the species. Anyone who harms kids are an abbhoration of the species - a cancer of the general organism that is mankind, and that cancer must be cut out. It's really that simple to me. No excuses. You murder or diddle a kid, you forfeit your life. It's nothing personal.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Whatever else you folks may believe, I am certain that we can all agree that children must be not be victimized in this fashion. We may even agree that people committing these types of offenses against children often cannot be relieved of their urges by putting them in a cage. No we get to my opinions: 1. Locking up a guy 5 years for abusing children is just insulting, considering in that time the sexual urges probably just build up. So when a guy gets out, what do you suppose is on his mind? 2. If you rape a kid, your right to life is forfeit. Sending a man to the gallows shows him a bit more respect than locking him up for life, which is almost as terrible a thing to do as abusing a child. 3. A child's right to safety must be protected. Is anyone else frankly ashamed that we live in cities and countries where it's downright unsafe to let your kids wander off alone? I cannot ever be happy living in a place where our women and children aren't safe to walk where they choose, when they please. It is not someone's fault for 'being in the wrong place at the wrong time.' 4. We must protect our own neighborhoods; expecting the police to keep you safe is ludicrous. Police respond to crimes more often than they prevent them. There isn't a kid in my city that I wouldn't put my neck on the line to assist in a time of danger, how many of you can say the same? My services come from a place of individual morality with no mind whatever to the absurd laws in place, or the corrupt enforcers. In summation I do believe these men are so dangerous that they must be removed as a threat altogether, by whatever means are most effective. That just so happens to be death, again in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
No need to kill him. He's going to want to kill himself by the end of the first week in prison. There's a special place at the bottom of a convicts heart that's reserved for chesters. It's the part of the heart that fuels the inner beast that's lying in wait in everybody. He's going to be living in hell regardless of the way the jail itself treats him. Even the guards are going to turn a blind eye when he's being beaten or raped.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Why don't these idiots just give them a life sentence?

What will they do in 60 years time? Leave the skeleton in the prison cell for another 500 years?

Childish/

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ahhahahahahahaha!
I hope they all suffer freaking pedo's go stand in a fire.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I say place him in gen. pop. , snicker tee hehe
, he`ll get to know what it's like to be dominated by a stronger more powerful person .
edit on 14-1-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Preferable is execution.

For now in the prison he can relive the memories. That is a great crime in itself.

Such sacks of meat are no longer human. They should not, however, be permitted to live in peace. Some sort of punishment of the worse.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1

Surely once proven without a doubt that a person(s) guilty of these type of horrific crimes against our innocent children, we should just execute them?

No amount of YEARS can ever undo the years of suffering those children have already gone through, let alone the ongoing pychological damage it will do to them, amd the people they in turn will come in contact with, for the rest of their lives.

www.newsobserver.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

My outrage on this topic is unsurpassed. Not sure killing them is the answer because that may prompt them to kill their victim. If they know they will be killed if caught then they will go to greater measures to hide the crime which would probably include killing the victim.

It sickens me how our children of this generation dont have the freedoms we had as children because of these freaks. I guess if we popped a couple eyes out no child would have to fear them, then let them die in the street.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Did you REALLY compare child-molesters to homosexuals?

Lets compare heterosexuals to child-molesters while we're at it. Not every fertile heterosexual has sex to precreate, so we can throw that reason out of the list.

Homosexuals like heterosexuals have intercourse/relationships between ages of CONSENT. If consent doesn't come in to it then it's illegal for both sexualities, so why did you only pick on homosexuality?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
To many of the posters on here.

I believe that they calculate the time in years for time to serve in case our sick friend lives to be around 1000. This is the only explanation to me. Scares me to know that if this guy was to survive, he would be let out eventually. The knowledge that he could gain in that time would make him ruler of the Earth and the human species would surely fall prey to a new pedo dictator.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is a great story, a child molester getting exactly what they deserve. Here in the UK, they don't even get necessary sentances and most of them are released after 5-10 it is pathetic.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Torture is unacceptable, and it will only further to corrupt the soul of the one who inflicts it. If anyone here firmly believes that you would be a better person and that the world will be a better place for personally inflicting physical torture on another human regardless of their crime, you may need a self evaluation.

There are only two purposes of physical torture. One is for personal gratification, the other is for the extraction of intelligence. Unfortunatley even when gathering intelligence, the torture is inflicted by one who may very well enjoy what they are doing. Once you initiate this practice on a person, you will be forever changed inside regardless of the reasoning you give to rationalize the act.

I am going to side on a simple and effective execution. A bullet to the head. One 9mm bullet only averages out to about twenty cents and then simply the cost of burial or cremation and were good. Saves quite a bit of taxpayer money as well as averts tainting someones soul with torture and the problem to society is elimenated promptly.

The only thing yoou will discover when studying this filth is how much he crazes sex with children. We already know that so just end it already and stop wasting money.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

No, your wrong, cut the #ers balls off and tie him to a tree in a public square and let the public have there way with him. Your way has not worked. We now have university professors and media lobbying for this sick group of #s to be a protected class! Maybe you get raped and ask the guy why,,, I say die mother#er die!!!
edit on 14-1-2012 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join