It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child molester gets 560-year sentence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Child molester gets 560-year sentence

www.newsobserver.com

A man dubbed by America's Most Wanted as a prolific child molester was sentenced on Friday (local time) to 560 years in prison for abusing eight boys.

Arthur Leon Vitasek, 47, was sentenced by an Arizona judge after being found guilty in November of 26 counts that included sexual conduct with a minor, child molestation and public sexual indecency.

The charges stem from the molestation of eight boys from 7 to 15 years old in Phoenix and the suburbs of Mesa and Paradise Valley over a 15-year period beginning in 1990. Police suspect there are more victims.

Vitasek often targeted fina
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Surely once proven without a doubt that a person(s) guilty of these type of horrific crimes against our innocent children, we should just execute them?

No amount of YEARS can ever undo the years of suffering those children have already gone through, let alone the ongoing pychological damage it will do to them, amd the people they in turn will come in contact with, for the rest of their lives.

www.newsobserver.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I doubt it's easy being a child-molester in prison.
I can only hope that he gets.... ahem.. a taste of his own medicine.

"You ready to smell what you had for breakfast?"

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

"Surely once proven without a doubt that a person(s) guilty of these type of horrific crimes against our innocent children, we should just execute them? "

surely not good sir !

He has a sexual urge for children, but why? Sucha dangerous thing to do , but still he goes after it , being a sex offender is one of the worst titles and most mocked and hated against , but he still went to do it

we gotta figure out the driving forces enviromental , biological , psychological , etc

we have to study them , and find out what would cause such strong sexual urges towards children.

Same with homosexuals , when i ask them about it , they tell me do you really i think i would choose this willingly? to be laughed at? mocked at ? befriended? disowned by my own family,

they tell me they are just born this way .

yea i know don't mix up the too , but just giving an example of what reason and logic might be going thru the pedo's mind .

Yes lock him up away from children , But no need to terminate the man.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
people like that dont even deserve to live. yet i feel like just killing them is letting them off too easy. prison is bad, but not bad enough for people who do things like that to children. should be castrated and have a mandatory 10 min ass beating every day until they die.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

HA!

What a waste of time. Like prison is going to do him or a taxpayer any good at all. 500 years? Come on, you just say till you die, no need to get all dramatic about it and make the point of how many years it is.

Although, wonderful, one less person with a terrible brain disorder off the streets.

~Tenth

link   

That's too good of sentence because he will live a lot longer.

He should have been executed by firing squad.

link   
Arizona,

WHY U NO HAVE DEATH PENALTY?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Yea I say just kill em, thatll get rid of them eventually

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I only believe in a quickly processed death penalty not waiting on death row for 20 years kinda crap. But what you suggest would cost so much to keep him from bleeding out and conscious. Just kill the bastard and get it over with.

Unless they have a system like Riverside County that is. I think every county and state should follow suit.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

This is the first time I read someone else opinion on this that is similar to mine. This person has had a life of the worst kind of sexual drive. The kind that creates a self-loathing that even with everything stacked against them they still do it.

It has been going on for thousands of years and is usually an ex-victim of child molestation themselves.

We need to figure this one out. Everyone that makes these torture statements most not be thinking.

People do not think much anymore they just react.

Think it through then react.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2

"Surely once proven without a doubt that a person(s) guilty of these type of horrific crimes against our innocent children, we should just execute them? "

surely not good sir !

He has a sexual urge for children, but why? Sucha dangerous thing to do , but still he goes after it , being a sex offender is one of the worst titles and most mocked and hated against , but he still went to do it

we gotta figure out the driving forces enviromental , biological , psychological , etc

we have to study them , and find out what would cause such strong sexual urges towards children.

Same with homosexuals , when i ask them about it , they tell me do you really i think i would choose this willingly? to be laughed at? mocked at ? befriended? disowned by my own family,

they tell me they are just born this way .

yea i know don't mix up the too , but just giving an example of what reason and logic might be going thru the pedo's mind .

Hmmm, really? Has anyone really shown any interest in what goes through a pedo's mind (other than seeing a BULLET go though it)?

At least homosexuals have generally been accepted by society, so can't really compare as to what causes that chemical process. Point is, there'll NEVER be any understanding and definitely NO acceptance of Pedo's!

Only reason you might want to study them, is to find out whether shock treatment, castration or drugs, in anyway STOP them doing what they are doing.

BULLET is still the best solution IMHO.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
the man lived by his lusts, he hurt innocent children to satisfy his sexual urges, this man lived by lust and he will surely suffer and die by it, theres no need for us to get involved beyond sending him to prison, everything else will work itself out, or IN so to speak. its just not our place to talk about mutilating or hurting this man further.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
In Greece, they'd give him government disability checks. Molesting children is now considered a disease there

Now, let's see if they go after Sandusky with as much zeal...Gawd I hope so. These monsters need to face real consequences for real damage they have done.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I wonder how people like this can get away
with molesting children for such a long amount
of time. Did no one in his family or work place
suspect anything. Who was supervising the
children. We need to learn to spot these
type of individuals to keep children safe.
I say death is too easy for him, he deserves
torture to the max.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Since he has been proven guilty of such heinous crimes, why shall he have it easy and be able to chill out in prison for 560 years?

Why not spray him with 560 bullets instead?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Personally I don't agree with the death penalty. I know, I know he was diddling kids he is the scum of the planet and I agree. I just think life imprisonment is much much worst than death.

Put him in a small cell, feed him the bare minimum and never let him have any type of true human contact again. Just him and his four walls. This is what we should do to every mass murderer and rapist.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Execution is wrong, no matter what the crime is.

What i do agree on though is maybe slicing his skin off his penis with a very sharp razor, tiny bit by tiny bit - after his penis has disappeared after 1 week of slicing it, start work on his body - maybe take the top layer of skin off which could heal again and sentence him to the 560 years in a predominantly violently gay prison. make this man suffer. Go to work on this man but dont take a life, thats just a hypocritical justice system. Suffering brings major regret and remorse

I have to say, this dude really disgusts me, but the torture you speak of....its a bit beyond.

I say, put a pistol to his head,
BANG!
and leave him lay, he is not WORTH any more than that.
Problem solved....lets move on with life.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

surely not good sir !

Because he will become a productive member of society,once again? Because he will become a burden on taxpayers? Because we need to study a behavior that is not akin in the civilized world?

How about this. You personally pay for ALL the child molesters incarcerated at the very moment,or house them with your children,to form a case study on WHY it happens.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join