It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re Fracking/earthquakes/strange rumbling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Re Fracking/earthquakes/strange rumbling

Hello all.

I’ve some hunches regarding the aforementioned observations by many.
First, there is at least one item used by the oil/gas industry that I believe may cause some issues.
This tool is known as a ‘vibrator truck’ and can be viewed here:
Vibrator Truck

According to a brief article on Wikipedia.com, it is one of many seismic type tools available.
Seismic Vibrator

Several more links from the above orphan/stub article.

So, I’m looking at this info and thinking that perhaps some of the strange rumblings or shaking may in fact be caused by devices of this type. Depending on the underlying strata, these vibrations/shaking could telegraph along the lines of whatever strata are being stimulated.

I looked on the ATS search and found quite a few mentions of Tesla’s machine – a lot of it seemed directed at the 911 events but that is something else entirely. Since the member appears to have been banned, I am hesitant to mention it save for the purpose of refreshing on the Tesla machine- the original thread quoted supposed transmissions of the event by the news carriers of the day. If interested in the transmission, look here – it is right on top of page: Tesla Earthquake Machine

From what I perceive to be a wide berth given to the oil and gas industry, I’m wondering what they might be experimenting with. New tools/techniques not commonly known or understood would be my bet.

In addition, the injection wells, in my opinion, need factoring into this equation for reasons other than the contamination of ground water (as if that is not enough).

I would also hedge that under some sort of ‘stimulus/economic’ sanction, this type of activity would at least be partially funded/refunded for the companies involved.

What do you think? Is there a connection? Is the military involved in any way?

Will there be some witty comments?

edit on 13-1-2012 by explorer14 because: rumbles aren't strangled-typo

edit on 13-1-2012 by explorer14 because: Remember: noun, subject, verb

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a similar thread that may interest you.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hello - thanks for sharing your post.

I think you've pointed out some really good items.
I have my reserves about them being the explanations for each and every instance though.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

top topics

join