It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO & Alien Photographed By The Google Car

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I was traveling down the country roads of the UK admiring the bush walls that span many miles when I noticed what at first I thought to be bird feeder of some sort perched in, what I would consider a quite nice, bush wall along the road.

As it appears, I was unsure what exactly this object was so I continued down the road to possibly get a better angle. A few clicks of the street view arrow later and I couldn't believe my eyes.

A flying saucer and it's sitting in this field! Compare this next photo with the fully zoomed out one of the craft for size comparison. The distance the man is from the camera is almost exactly the same, so we can safely assume this craft is nearing the size of a human man.

I observed this saucer on many different angles and zoom levels and I feel I have the details mostly correct.

One of the angles I was observing at led something else to catch my eye. What I saw just a couple dozen meters to the right of the saucer turned the tide of the situation at hand. Debris! And this debris is blue, the same color as the saucer.

Did the saucer have a malfunction which caused it to land so close to the road? Is this debris the result of the malfunction? Or does this debris have a different meaning entirely? That's what I wanted to find out so I continued down the road. At the next line of trees I discovered something that sent chills down my spine. There standing at the edge of the tree line was a humanoid shaped creature.

It appears to be no more than a couple feet tall and seems to be looking towards the landing site. Closer examination of this extraterrestrial led to the following findings shown in this shot:

Either the alien being's head is lower than the shoulders or it has a high chest with the head at the highest point. Note it is wearing a blue and white suit of some kind. The outfit matches the ship and debris which backs up the theory all of this is related. In this next photo you can see the distance between the location of the landing site/debris and the extraterrestrial.

If you would like to see the exact spot in Google Maps/Earth here is the link that'll take you to the landing site. The alien is a few photos down the road and the debris is only a couple to the right of the landing site, but I'll also provide links to each of those spots.

Link- Landing Site

Link- Debris

Link- Alien

My theory is that this species of extraterrestrials has some sort of technology that allows them to shirk to smaller sizes to enter the ship. This is why the ship's size seems to be too small for the alien to enter. We've heard of this sort of technology before.
What are your thoughts on this extraordinary find?

edit on 13-1-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/13/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--All Caps

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

That is a pretty small saucer than! He's 20 feet away!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well... is that a grill?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

Did it not occur to you that as this object is in a field it may be for animals to feed or drink from?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Are they alien insects because that saucer looks to only be able to fit a couple of spiders. To me it looks like a bucket of seed or fertilizer and it seems to be on a farm, go figure.

BTW - You don't have to scream (all caps
)
edit on 13-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

link   
Looks like a deer or cattle feeder to me.

As for the "being", that could be anything. It could be a piece of trash or pretty much anything that could be thrown from a moving vehicle.

I'm not convinced that this is anything otherworldly.

link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
A UFO huh?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/vy4f10a55c.jpg[/atsimg]

..How about now?

Clearly nothing spectacular or out of the ordinary here.

edit on 13-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
A UFO huh?

These are the things making all them Crop Circles...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
this is obviously just an animal feeder of some kind

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
There will never be any kind of disclosure from Google Earth/Moon/Mars or anywhere else google maps. They even put in jokes because so many people interested in UFO's think all the answers are on google maps.

Please stop it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have not commented on much this past few months but please people..its some kind of feeder obviously and your little alien looks to me like Smurfette
happy hunting!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Lol you have to be kidding. That has to be the saddest looking "UFO" I have ever seen.

I bet somewhere on that "UFO" it says "Made in China".

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

link   
Aliens are smart, they can make their craft resemble anything, including cows....MOOOOOO

ever wonder why them there cows have been mutilated??? maybe they left their hideout

link   
If it looks like a feeder, stands still like a feeder and doesn't quack like a duck... it's safe to say that it's an animal feeder. I see those kinds of things around here all the time. Usually they are for deers and such.

ETA: a closer zoom-in of that blue thingie would be nice, if possible.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Lithops because: (no reason given)

link   

Nice one OP! Seems that some people missed the joke.
(you are joking, right?)

Funniest thing i´ve seen in awhile.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join