It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relig leaders plan to dump wheelchairs and walkers on the fed resrv? .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
this is a disgrace to all of the disabled people in the world? What exactly is their point in doing this. This does not make any sense to me.... Are they trying to say that "we" the disabled are as #ed up as the government>? Or that the government is as #ed up as they made us by poisoning our food and water? Cuz its their fault im disabled! Not Mine! This angers me to no end .

OCCUPY THE DREAM AND DUMPING WHEELCHAIRS AND WALKERS ON FED.RESE sanda_artistNYC - 01/12/2012 - 11:19 rve(s). If the Occupy the Dream does carry out the plan (as cited recently on BAR radio* summary) to throw wheelchairs, walkers, etc. in front of Federal Reserves branches on Jan. 16, it would be big evidence of being out-of-touch with disabled people and I suspect, an example of disabilophobia. Using the aids for mobility, movement that I as a wheelchair user need to get out of my apartment (due to ME/CFS), that thousands and thousands use rather than having to be permanently in one spot as a negative visual symbol for the feds, is out of touch. It indicates a lack of contact with people who are disabled or to be kind, a lack of understanding. Do religious leaders see people with disabilities as negatives? One can draw conclusions based on the amount of architectural access to synagogues and churches in NYC, for example. Occupy Wall Street's Zuccotti Park was very good at inclusiveness of people with disabilities, from all that I heard. I heard an interview with Nadina LaSpina, activist and wheelchair user from www.adapt.org who was arrested at the last direct action at Zuccotti Park before the invasion/eviction by NYPD, heard on "The Largest Minority", WBAI's archived show about people with disabilities. (Yes, I support www.takebackwbai.org - which I want to add, has *some analysis of he who I call Mr. Null and Void, the radio provider of the radio site hosting BAR, in relation to WBAI.)

origional bull here

blackagendareport.com...-32387

join