It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: U.S. harassed by Iranian boats

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by YeshuaPiso

quite disgusting really, a country with a fake worthless digital currency thinks it has the right to shut down thecentral bank of another country. America is the only country in the world that is running around the globe,attacking,invading and bombing other countries, no wonder the eastern world is pissed off and fed up.

Sanctions on Iran wont do anything, the US is losing power fast, the dollar is virtually worthless, the eastern world will support Iran, they don't want or need the US anyway.

The time is coming anyway, all the mess in the world is the last few desperate attempts of the US to force control onto countries and people, but the problem is that the east is now more powerful and not going to play the US dance anymore. You only have to look at the fact that Japan has kicked the US out and re taken control of it's own country for evidence of that.

It's the last desperate attempts of a corrupt criminal cartel to keep control of the world, but it's already too late, they had their chance to improve and control the world in a positive way, but instead they take all the money and try to take over the world.

scotsdavy1
Thanks for the list of countries that the US has bombed, says it all really, compare that to the list of countries Iran has attacked lol.

edit on 14-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Equ1nox

Can't disagree with any of that

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equ1nox

quite disgusting really, a country with a fake worthless digital currency thinks it has the right to shut down thecentral bank of another country. America is the only country in the world that is running around the globe,attacking,invading and bombing other countries, no wonder the eastern world is pissed off and fed up.

Sanctions on Iran wont do anything, the US is losing power fast, the dollar is virtually worthless, the eastern world will support Iran, they don't want or need the US anyway.

The time is coming anyway, all the mess in the world is the last few desperate attempts of the US to force control onto countries and people, but the problem is that the east is now more powerful and not going to play the US dance anymore. You only have to look at the fact that Japan has kicked the US out and re taken control of it's own country for evidence of that.

It's the last desperate attempts of a corrupt criminal cartel to keep control of the world, but it's already too late, they had their chance to improve and control the world in a positive way, but instead they take all the money and try to take over the world.

scotsdavy1
Thanks for the list of countries that the US has bombed, says it all really, compare that to the list of countries Iran has attacked lol.

I couldn't find any that they started a war with......

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Sanctions on Iran wont do anything, the US is losing power fast, the dollar is virtually worthless, the eastern world will support Iran, they don't want or need the US anyway

Until the next disaster occurs. Then they'll be squealing for help. And I do remember something about Iranian money not being worth too much, either.

Japan has kicked out the US? When? I must have missed that in the news.....Hmmmm....funny, I believe there are US bases still alive and kicking in Japan.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
pro·voc·a·tive/prəˈväkətiv/
Adjective:

1. Causing provocation, esp. deliberately: "a provocative article".
2. Arousing sexual desire or interest, esp. deliberately.

I hope it wasn't the 2nd meaning.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This is typical of the Iranians. They are seeing how close they can get. It is Iran who has been provoking the U.S. Navy. If these terds would have had anything that looked like a missile on-board they would have been blow out of the water.

I bet if the U.S. does have to sink one of these boats the silence out of Iran will be deafening.

They always start crap their little country cant cash, that is why they want a nuke.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Apparently Iran does want a war.

But they just want us to start it!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

U.S. behavior in making threats and taking actions against Iranian rights to develop peaceful nuclear energy are in violation of the Nuclear Non Prolifteration Treaty and the UN Charter in threatening war. Yet the mainstream western corporated media does not communicate these facts to the public.

From Pravda.ru

Anyone know if this is true? I have to go to work, if no one can or wants to find out about this I will do some digging when I get back.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Shermanator

You do know that US has been hostile to Iran since the Iranian revolution and those hostilities have increased in recent times, by not only abducting Iranians, but also sponsoring terrorists against Iran, implementing economic warfare against Iran, playing a propaganda war against Iran (spreading lies and rumors ie. "wipe Israel off the map")...

When we talk about aggressive, this is nothing compared to US "war dog" behavior, it wasn't even a month ago that a US spy drone fell in Iran, talk about protocol. You do realize US has bases in almost all countries surrounding Iran and US has occupied two Iranian neighbors? Or is this our over exaggerated anti-Americanism which has become a new religion to anyone who sees US as a hostile and threat to peace and stability in that region.

If war breaks out, you do know that US is broke right? Please do examine why USSR doesn't exist anymore, it would help you end that arrogant smirk off your face.
edit on 14-1-2012 by insaan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Iran wont be crying for help because they have the eastern powers to turn to for help, the US is losing power by the second. The US currency is completely fake, any number can be typed into a computer, the eastern world is dumping the dollar as fast as it can, they have their own solid, gold backed currency that will take over from the dollar, neither Iran nor anyone else in the world needs the US for anything, they are the disease that has almost destroyed the world

If you want to learn about Japan retaking control of it's own country from the US then do some research. They've had control over Japan for years, installing puppet governments, exactly like the do in the US. They took control of Japan to try to get at China but it didn't work and now Japan is ousting the US and retaking control.

SOUND FAMILIAR??? same tactic theyve used for decades:
"Matthew Perry was the Commodore of the US Navy in the mid 1850's
He's most famous for opening Japan Markets to trade with the US because before then Japan really did not trade a lot. Matthew Perry sort of gave them no choice in the matter by threatening them with military force and occupation. But he got the job done

that was in 1868 when America forced themselves into Japan and took over, installing puppets as leaders.

oh what a surprise:
"Like other subjugated Asian nations, the Japanese were forced to sign unequal treaties with Western powers. These treaties granted the Westerners one-sided economical and legal advantages in Japan."

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I don't see how this TRANSPORT ship was being hostile towards the Iranians..... can someone please tell me how video taping, and asking them to back off is being hostile? They didn't even use the water cannons on them, so I don't know how you consider the U.S. being hostile, as it is probably going to retrieve items from one of the other countries in the straight.

You guys have to realize, IRAN does not own the straight of Hormuz. There are many countries that rely on this straight to move supplies in and out, including Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, U.A.E. The U.S. has non hostile ties with some of these nations, and also has supplies that they have to move out of Iraq.... This transport ship has every bit as much right to travel in and out of the straight, as any other country.

Grasping at straws again.... I think so.....

Sometimes Iran really is the bad guy in a situation, just like this one.

The U.S. doesn't have enough money to keep putting on all these wars, much less all these supposed false flags, but if thats what makes you guys happy... More power to ya.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This happens all the time... I did 6 deployments over in the Persian Gulf between 1997 and 2007 and Iranian speed boats would run at us several times a day. Their P-3 Orion planes would also fly over our ship. They are trying to provoke us into firing on them, but we just sit there and watch them and laugh about it. A speed boat running at an aircraft carrier is like a 4th grader taking on Kobe Bryant in a game of basketball.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by inivux

I hate to break it to you, but it isn't one sided. Ahmadinejad wants nothing more than to watch the world burn.

Is the Western world openly vilifying Iran? Yes.

Is Iran fighting fire with fire? Yes.

What in the friggin hell are you talking about, Ahmadinejad wants to watch the world burn??? Where the hell do you people come from, are you serious?

The US military-industrial complex wants to watch the world burn. You want to know why I say that? Because they've been making the world burn for over 50 years straight. Iran doesn't even have an offensive based military, they have a military that prioritizes defensive strategy to slow an invasion. That's it.

This is just driving me insane. You people need to be corralled and put away on an island where you can tear each other to 100 trillion paranoid schizophrenic pieces.

Just a hunch, but I imagine all the "Iran is the aggressor" folks in this thread, are also "Tim Tebow" fans. Just a hunch.. just a small, itty bitty hunch. Psychopaths.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

A speed boat running at an aircraft carrier is like a 4th grader taking on Kobe Bryant in a game of basketball.

Tell that to the USS Cole. I swear some of you have a very selective memory.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Shermanator

Dick

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

Originally posted by inivux

I hate to break it to you, but it isn't one sided. Ahmadinejad wants nothing more than to watch the world burn.

Is the Western world openly vilifying Iran? Yes.

Is Iran fighting fire with fire? Yes.

What in the friggin hell are you talking about, Ahmadinejad wants to watch the world burn??? Where the hell do you people come from, are you serious?

The US military-industrial complex wants to watch the world burn. You want to know why I say that? Because they've been making the world burn for over 50 years straight. Iran doesn't even have an offensive based military, they have a military that prioritizes defensive strategy to slow an invasion. That's it.

This is just driving me insane. You people need to be corralled and put away on an island where you can tear each other to 100 trillion paranoid schizophrenic pieces.

Just a hunch, but I imagine all the "Iran is the aggressor" folks in this thread, are also "Tim Tebow" fans. Just a hunch.. just a small, itty bitty hunch. Psychopaths.

the level of stupidity/brainwashing that the US has been able to do on people for years is quite sad to see isn't it? They are the only country in the world to go around invading and taking control of countries, but yet some poor people still try to defend their actions, very sad indeed

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Originally posted by scotsdavy1

scotsdavy1

I couldn't find any that they started a war with......

You are probably "Googling" Iran...

Try, Persia instead.

Just a suggestion, since the name change to "Iran" is a relatively new one in the course of world history.

Not wanting a battle here, just trying to be fair about it.

I, would hope that war to be an outdated method of making change, but it just hasn't happened yet.

Peace to all of mankind!!! Is my wish.

edit on 14-1-2012 by Andronian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Funny how everyone puts the blame on the US, when Iran is obviously the aggressor. Its international waters, we can have our boats there whenever we want, just as they do. Only difference is, they cant do stupid stuff like this. They are waiting for us to pull the trigger first. Either way, their military will get annihilated.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone else mention this, but I just read something the other day on I think Redicecreations, about false flag, Cheney wanted to do. To use fake Iranian boats and seal to attack us ships. It's was thrown out because of danger to to seals.
I looked last night to find article, has anyone else seen it, I didn't see it in this thread last night.

If they do start this one it will be the end of life as we know it.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the trigger for war is a FF story about an Iranian boat attacking a US boat. In fact, i almost expect it to happen

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join