It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can you support Obama Yet implicate him with the fed resv...? very confused

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I am so confused, if they are against what is happening in the government today WHat in the world are they doing?

The Occupy Wall Street movement has, to date, “been effective in warding off cooptation by Democratic Party fronts such as Rebuild The Dream and MoveOn.org.” But OWS’s recent alliance with Black clergy-based (and Russell Simmons-backed) Occupy The Dream raises serious questions in this election year. “It appears that Occupy Wall Street’s new Black affiliate is also in ‘lock-step’ with the corporate Democrat in the White House.”

Dr. Chavis is also an active Obama booster. In his November 30 syndicated column for Black newspapers, titled “Brilliant First Lady Michelle Obama,” Chavis wrote: “As we are about to enter into the heated national political debates and campaigns of the 2012 national election year, President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama will be under intense pressures to maneuver through what may be one of the most difficult periods of time to maintain resilience and hope. “I am encouraged and optimistic, however, that President Obama will be reelected if millions of us do what we are supposed to do and that is go out and vote in record numbers 12 months from now.” Chavis followed with an even more direct appeal: “All of us should be responding by lending a helping hand, giving of our time, energy and money, and to make our own contributions to push forward for more progress to ensure the reelection of President Barack Obama. Let’s determine the future by how we act today.” It appears that Occupy Wall Street’s new Black affiliate is also in “lock-step” with the corporate Democrat in the White House, whose administration has funneled trillions of dollars to Wall Street and greatly expanded U.S. theaters of war. “The very next Sunday, Rev. Bryant was at his pulpit exhorting his congregation to get out the vote for the president.”

so ows complains that obama is the bad one, and then joins these clowns who ask people to vote for obama yet say he is against the dream. am i the only one confused about this ? what do you make of this? is it a tactic of some kind that im completely missing ? i havent been here too too long but this is greatly confusing to me.

erhaps the most historically and politically corrupt poster of the 2008 campaign superimposed Obama’s . on Malcolm X’s body in the only known picture of Dr. King and Malcolm, shaking hands. So, there is nothing novel about labeling a 2012 Black church-based, pro-Obama electoral campaign as “Occupying the Dream.” Black ministers in campaign mode routinely depict Obama’s political troubles as indistinguishable from threats to “The Dream,” whose embodiment is ensconced in the White House. That’s simply common currency among Black preachers pushing for Obama. “President Obama and his operatives have attempted to draw a straight line between Dr. King’s ‘Dream’ and Obama’s own political ascent.”

Russell Simmons brings bling to the mix. As the Occupy The Dream website states: “Teaming up with entertainers such as Bon Jovi, Jay-Z, Bruce Springsteen, and Kanye West, Dr. Bryant encourages citizens of every race, color and creed to join Occupy the Dream.” Simmons is a genius at transforming social capital into the spendable kind – which is why he has been courting OWS so diligently. He is now fully “inside” the movement, flanked and buttressed by loyal Obama Black clergy. It is highly unlikely – damn near inconceivable – that Occupy The Dream will do anything that might embarrass this president. Its ministers can be expected to electioneer for Obama at every opportunity. Their January 16 actions are directed at the Federal Reserve, which is technically independent from the executive branch of government – although, in practice, the Fed has been Obama’s principal mechanism for bailing out the banks. Will the ministers pretend, next Monday, that the president is somehow removed from the Fed’s massive transfers of the people’s credit and cash to Wall Street over the past three years? Is Obama to be absolved by clergymen wearing “Occupy” buttons? Far from tamping their Obama fervor, the OWS brand equips the “Dream” ministers (and Simmons’ entertainment assets) to accomplish a special mission: to insulate the president from the Occupy movement and the national conversation on economic equality – or, better yet, to make him appear to be part of the solution. If they so choose. “Simmons is a genius at transforming social capital into the spendable kind – which is why he has been courting OWS so diligently.”

poor peoples movement
rebuild the dream
occupy the dream

original link
blackagendareport.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is my first post. I noticed earlier today that Jay Z and Bruce Springsteen are now kicking it with Obama on the campaign trail. I then recalled that both Jay Z and Mr. Bruce were called out as being involved with the Illuminati at some point previously. Then I found the following site and my mind was blown.

mediaexposed.tumblr.com...

I don't quite know what our government is up to, aside from a whole lot of general craziness, but Mr. Obama, to my surprise, was included in this listing with news articles relating to the subject matter on the site. If this has been posted before i do apologize.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by vc2099

Oh, i just checked the link on that site for Obama's grandmother's death and the link is dead but all the other links i checked worked. I would have started a thread but i believe i need to reply more. If someone can direct me to the right place to open a discussion about this information i would very much appreciate it. I just find the connections between these two guys and mr. president pretty wild, specifically i find it wild that out of alllllllllll the people he could have chosen to represent him at his rallies he would pick two people associated with the Illuminati.

new topics

join