It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturday's ATSLive Interview on BigFoot, got a question?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I grew up on stories from my dad, his great uncle on the reservation had a personal experience about Bigfoot. It is said it stinks similar to a skunk, are skunk-ape stories accurate? also there was an association with ufo sightings any insight?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Egad!
Here's the question, NOT whether this guy knows Mark, who, by the way, is a 3-tour Ranger and feels he is EQUAL to anyone or any THING is the bush - and he is a master at it.

Has there ever been a species on Planet Earth that man didn't take a few as "specimens" and chop them up to see what makes them tick?

How'd that work out for our visitors at Roswell?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

tfw

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

Thanks for addressing my questions ats live. I still want to confirm with you about the stench?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The sylvanic site just dot locked down. the videos are not playing, they say video is private, just previously to checking them out i had a glitch on my computer it wouldnt let me click anything. i exited windows, restarted went to the site and the videos refuse to play.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

am I just out of my mind?
2nd

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well, since my question didn't get answered, could someone post up the pic that Standing said he'd give us here at ATS to look at?

I'm a photographer, so, I'm all about the pictures.
I think it's it's pretty thin gruel if he's only giving one pic for us to analyze.
Why so miserly?
If he's got pictures, why not post them all? What's there to hide?

When I do nature shoots, I come away with hundreds of frames of material. If I run into something fleeting, something rare, something exceptional, I machine-gun the hell out of it for dozens and dozens of frames.
Here, this guy only has a few still photos to offer?
He said he has a Canon 60D. I'm a Canon guy. 60D is good camera. It's not 1D, or 5D, but, it'll get the job done and do so quite well.
If all he's got to offer for examination is one thin frame, I find this suspect.

I thought it was a bit dodgy when he deflected interest in taking an experienced ATS member out on an expedition by stating that they're not taking skeptics out anymore.

I'll be keen to see if anything ever develops from lab analysis of scat, or, if that ever even happens.

All in all, Standing talks a good game, but, I've yet to see any pudding to find proof in.

Fun interview. Thanks ATS Live!

edit on 14-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Greta show guys! So is "first nation' the new pc term for Native Americans? Is this the name they want to be referred to as? I always wondered how they felt about the "American" part. Anyway, I like First Nation.
Before the interview, I had not seen the pics of these creatures and I was impressed. If these are not elaborate monkey suits and make up, which they did not look like close up, then I am excited about the reality of their existence.

I appreciated Garth's skepticism too, and the one comment I would have in response the Anthropological Rule he referred to, was that perhaps the intelligence and abilities of these creatures makes for an exception to the rule?

So will this thread be the place to check in for the forensic trials reporting? Has the guy made contact and planning on shipping some scat? I hope so and look forward to the results.

Honestly, I still fear for the validation of existence for these creatures, because of the nature of man. Yet, as the guy suggested, maybe bringing the attention to them will serve as a way to help preserve and protect them. Part of me still wishes that if they were confirmed, they would be brought to a whole new level of protection, as in life imprisonment for anyone that slays them intentionally. Anything less, coupled with the 2 million dollars incentive may lead to foul play.

If those creatures in the vid are real, I am tingling with excitement, curiosity and gratitude for their existence.

Thanks again ATS

spec

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Many thanks to everyone that participated by sharing their comments and query's for our guest. If anyone has any experiences or have heard of such by friends or associates, please share them here in the thread.

Johnny

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I really enjoyed the show, it was my first time listening in. It was cool cuz yall gave me props when I logged on (I was the dude in Grande Prarie Alberta!) And my question got aired and answered! One thing tho, I'm a guy!!! It's all good though! Like I say, loved the show, I'll be tunning in every week!

I'm especially impressed that i can get it on Winamp....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just curious if Todd has sent in any of the giant feces sample?( That would sound funny in any other thread
) If he hasn't and has just disappeared, then I am disappointed. Anyway, I hope any updates will be posted here.

Thanks,
spec
edit on 31-1-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

encrypted-tbn1.google.com...:ANd9GcQdnHWu7yfQ-z1aNjaUljlhOq78X1_jIrT-7dzezxGAEEgwMD-Vzw www.searchingforbigfoot.com... www.searchingforbigfoot.com...

www.searchingforbigfoot.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.searchingforbigfoot.com... mages/photos/oklahoma/jul_2006/boggy_bottom_monster/bigfoot_1.jpg Baby Bigfoot Riding Mom 2006 Atoka Oklahoma Photo by Larry Watson,a store owner who set up TRIP Cam.Automatic. If all fails go to Google IMAGES search"Bigfoot Oklahoma" and top row find bright images that LOOK like a Bear Back by Larry Watson The baby Bigfoot pictured above is frame 2 of 4
edit on 29-4-2012 by vze2xjjk because: confusion.took out repetaed images
s12.photobucket.com...
edit on 29-4-2012 by vze2xjjk because: Included slideshow for easy access

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

No he has not sent anything sadly

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Well crap....or not

Thanks for the reply semperfortis. What did you guys think of those pics(from his website) he had of the various Sasquatch? Photoshop, costumes? Too good to be true it seems.

Thanks again,
spec
edit on 29-4-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join