It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women bites to kids in bookstore...start of the zombie outbreak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Woman Bites Kids
thats the link to the story

now in no way am i saying that its zombie outbreak and stuff i just read the story and thought it was kinda of funny and would like to see what the ATS community thinks about it, id like to hear what you all have to say

now yes i don't think its funny because the two people who were attacked are very young and this could be a scaring thing for them i jsut thought it was quite funny because of all the zombie stuff on television and in the movies now a days

1. i would like to say what this women did is completing disguesting if you ask me

mods i put this in the wrong forum if you could please move it to somewhere more approipraite
edit on 13-1-2012 by caf1550 because: forum

edit on 13-1-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2012 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

web page not available

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
And what if this lady has AIDS, these kids lives could be ruined forever. She had no reason to bite those kids. Especially at that age. They haven't even made bad mouthing punk age yet.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 13-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

link   
space the final frontier

link   

link   
reply to post by caf1550

Heres a link www.cnn.com... What the hell is wrong people?? What would posses you to do this If I saw someone bite a child I'd 100% without a doubt hurt that person I might even kill them.
edit on 13-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: ert

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
the # 2 is spelled two, not to.... 3 different spellings. to like going TO the store... I have TOO many bills, and the lady bit two kids which is what this thread is about. Hopefully the lady doesn't have anything that can be caught by those children.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

yea i know i made this post pretty quickly after reading the article, probably should have put some time and effort into it

i can't believe that someone would do something like this to two children you really after to messed up in the head to think that its ok

and another thing i would never NEVER hit a women but someone would have had to pull me off of this lady if i saw this happen

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Thats California for you...

There are some serious NUTS and FRUITCAKES who live there.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
That lady needs some serious therapy/medication.

I normally don't agree with medicating but this lady needs to be sedated.

link   
Shocking.
If that happened to my kids I think I'd get more time than her.

link   

Originally posted by Manhater
And what if this lady has AIDS, these kids lives could be ruined forever. She had no reason to bite those kids. Especially at that age. They haven't even made bad mouthing punk age yet.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 13-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I think you mean HIV and you get that if infected blood semen, vaginal fluids, or breast milk gets into your body. .... It is very unlikely that a person would get HIV from a human bite.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Put her down just like we would a dog.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
good point phoenix, hopefully they don't get any skin infections, especially MRSA, that would be reLLY BAD.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

Theres plenty of other nasty things she could pass on though saliva but HIV isnt really a risk. Think hepatitis is a one.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
More to come I'm afraid.
The Name of Jesus should stop them though. And yes I have personally seen a so called zombie (and it killed my and my children's rabbits), ie. demon possessed person where there soul has been removed and the demon slipped in.

So attacking the person after the demon has left, is not the right thing to do!!

Just attack the demon by pouring Holy water on the person and all over the area you are in. And saying the Name of Jesus, and claim the Blood of Jesus over yourself and all your clothes, then give them your handkerchief and watch them burn. HAHAHA The number 640 too. A Pentacle too as this is a sign of Jesus.

If they start talking, then just say go to Hell and burn in Jesus Name.
Peace.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

so are you saying this person was possesed?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Looks like an angry woman if you ask me
edit on 14-1-2012 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join