It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vibrational Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I have done quite a bit of research regarding the structure of the universe. The reasons vary, but they are all part of the one question that, in part, defines me and every single person on Earth.

How is the Universe constructed? How does it work? This helps to answer the question of how it came to be, and that in turn answer the question of what the purpose of our manifestation is, which comes down to our individual purposes and meanings. One could say, of course, that we create our own meaning...but I think that's the secondary purpose, the one that drives us. The true purpose, however, is the one that we will inevitably be pulled to. It doesn't hurt to find out where that destination is ahead of time, however.

And so, the key question of the universe's structure. I have seen many theories and suggestions regarding this, from many sources. But one caught my eye. According to this source, the universe is a phenomenal mass of vibrations, extending throughout our visible spectrum, into the invisible spectrum where it may still be recorded, and on to other planes where it cannot be recorded, but still affects the universe.

It sounds very similar to string theory, but it isn't...although string theory does include some bits that fit into it, which is why I included a link. The universe is (supposedly) NOT a mass of metaphysical strings, but rather ENERGIES. These energies, and their vibrations, compose our world. Where did I find this? The Ra Material. You might be familiar with it; if you are, you have perhaps already stopped reading. If you haven't, you might check out the links I have posted below, all of which support the vibrational theory. Note that these are not news articles, but sites that explain much more than the reporters ever could.

www.lifecoach4vip.com...

www.pbs.org...

www.one-mind-one-energy.com...

www.svpvril.com...

One of these is about music...but music is VIBRATION.

I would like to mention here that if the universe is made of vibrations, then it is essentially energy. The very building block of the universe itself is simple energy. The chair or couch you sit upon is energy restrained by VIBRATIONS.

Different vibrations lead to different effects upon the energy, resulting in different forms of matter. Send vibrations through ice and it becomes water. Stronger vibrations turn it into steam. Decrease the vibrations enough, and SUPPRESS the vibrations, and the steam becomes water, and then ice. Heat itself is vibratory energy, as is evidenced by 'waves of heat'.

Bottom line: the universe is made of energies, and is controlled by the VIBRATIONS of those energies. Vibrations are some of the most underestimated forces in our world. Just ask the women.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
I

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

if you enjoy the Ra Material physics and likewise Dewey Larson physics, you will really enjoy The Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock.

this quickly became my favorite new book after the Ra Material.

Wilcock makes the Law of One and the Ra/Larson physics model a foundational principal in this book.

While Ra is often questioned about the "big picture" view of the universe ( 7 planes, vibrations & consciousness evolution) Wilcock's book concentrates on a more Earthly and solar systematic orientation of the Ra/Larson physics.

despite "skeptic" opinions, Wilcock's philosophy is becoming very relevant. his book debuted at #16 on the new york times best seller list, and currently has 177 (of 199 total) 5 star reviews on amazon.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
At the core of most religions' creation stories you find sound. In the beginning was the Word, God spoke, the OM rippled (or vibrated) across the void, etc. Sound and vibration are definitely core components for creation. I think it has something to do with turning thought into reality.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftySinister
At the core of most religions' creation stories you find sound. In the beginning was the Word, God spoke, the OM rippled (or vibrated) across the void, etc. Sound and vibration are definitely core components for creation. I think it has something to do with turning thought into reality.

Woot!

So glad to hear someone else say it. Words (code) manifest reality. It's evident all around us. DNA is a great example of code manifesting reality.

And you're right... the principle of vibration as the construct of creation is a fundamental core truth found in most theologies.

The OM; the most sacred syllable in Hindu is said to be the sound that emminates from the center of our galaxy.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Woot!

So glad to hear someone else say it. Words (code) manifest reality. It's evident all around us. DNA is a great example of code manifesting reality.

And you're right... the principle of vibration as the construct of creation is a fundamental core truth found in most theologies.

The OM; the most sacred syllable in Hindu is said to be the sound that emminates from the center of our galaxy.

Exactly! It blew my mind when I discovered this. Sound and vibration are powerful on many levels. Once I started experimenting with it, my Search progressed in leaps and bounds.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I think sound vibration and intentions intertwine to project the desired effect onto reality. There are various planes of existence, and depending on how we project vibrations through them, as well as how powerful the vibrations are, we can do almost anything.

Because this is how God did His/Her/Its 'magic', and we are like a spore of the mushroom, we can do similar things to what He/She/It did...but on a much, much smaller level. Healing and telekinesis, for example.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

I think sound vibration and intentions intertwine to project the desired effect onto reality. There are various planes of existence, and depending on how we project vibrations through them, as well as how powerful the vibrations are, we can do almost anything.

Because this is how God did His/Her/Its 'magic', and we are like a spore of the mushroom, we can do similar things to what He/She/It did...but on a much, much smaller level. Healing and telekinesis, for example.

Well said. I was having trouble putting this thought to words. You described it fantastically.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I am kNot aware of your research material but you are correct that everything is vibrations but what is vibration?

Sound!

Listen to Source! She will tell you All!

Energy = Light + Sound

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

One of these is about music...but music is VIBRATION.

The clue is in the name Uni - Verse

One singer one song

edit on 13-1-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

Also, important to add here, is that "Ra"s description of the universe is completely concurrent with physicist Dewey B. Larson's physics of the universe.

Don Elkins (questioner) asks about Dewey B. Larson's physics specifically to the Ra mind/body/spirit complex.

Look up the physics of Dewey Larson.

I actually started going through the Larson material about a week ago, and I am blown away. I have found zero contradictions, fallacies, or incorrect mathematics in his grand unified theory, or theory of the universe. I cannot believe that mainstream science has not looked into this.

Granted, I haven't gone through all of the material yet, but so far what I have learned explains much of what current physics finds difficult, and it also explains other concepts without making the many assumptions that mainstream physics makes.

I don't want to take this thread off topic, but I wanted to recommend this man's work to everyone. There have been a couple of PhD's that have subscribed to this theory that I know of, but for the most part it has received little attention, even though it has been around since the 50's or 60's...

new topics

top topics

join