It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Time Israel Claim Their INDEPENDANCE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
That would certainly help the USA in this though economic time

Israel probably know that the USA economy is rushing more then its own economy
if they were the best ally the americans have ever know
Bibi would tell Obama to stop giving so many billions freely from the tax payers
to the state of Israel even for a limited period of time .. it would help
so the american economy can slowly heal
believe me it would make a enormous difference
did they ever propose such thing ??

and WHY do they need that much money ...?
they look like one of the only ME country to be so rich compare to all other .. just look Gaza
proud palestinian people that were illegaly removed by force from Israel

Its time their finally claim their independance from tax payer money
to help its brother the USA .. it will show for once a good gesture from Israel regime

Israel look like the most important state in the USA
more important then Washington itself .. the capital

There is a quote from the above video that tell everything

Israel receive has much for economic assistance then all other countries combine

Again why do they need that much money
so they wont have to pay for the millions dollars bunker bombs that will kill many iranians ?
they cant even pay for their own military arsenal .
probably feel better if its the US tax payers that pay for them
they will feel less guilty if they kill a lot of innocent with it

Ron Paul will stop all of that
because HE CARE about his country more then any other country

RON PAUL 2012
its time we save the USA from the thiefs

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Wonder why they wont accept a palestinian state to be created
and be independant before them

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Sooo, Israel is forcing the US to give them money. You want Israel to stop making the US give them money. And, as an aside, it's important for the Palestinians to get independence. Do you want the Palestinians to give up their foreign support, too?

I'm sorry, your post confuses me, but I am easily confused.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Sooo, Israel is forcing the US to give them money. You want Israel to stop making the US give them money. And, as an aside, it's important for the Palestinians to get independence. Do you want the Palestinians to give up their foreign support, too?

I'm sorry, your post confuses me, but I am easily confused.

Forcing the US .. NO and that is the problem in this corrupted gov

Foreign support to the palestinians are peanuts compare to the billions given to the zionist regime
and i think they have stoped it a long time ago
why would so many desperated ship try to break the blockade impose by the IDF
if they had support nobody would risk their life trying to help them up

when there is no justice .. i have no confusion about it
not very hard to know who is the oppressor side
i will never support any one who oppress an entire population
this is pure genocide and its keep happening today and each day

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed250545f439.jpg[/atsimg]

We are in 2012 now ..imagine how the map is

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Dear Ben81,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me. I appreciate the time you're putting in. I am sure there are oppressors in the Middle East, but I was thinking about something else.

You say that Israel is not forcing the US to give them money. I think that means the US wants to give it. But you don't want the US to give it. So how does Israel saying they're independent stop the US from giving? Do you want Israel to send the money back?

And as far as the Palestinians getting foreign support, I was thinking more of money going to the Palestinians from the UN and other Mid-East countries. Now you know how I get so confused. I wish you peace and blessings.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Being that Israel is the "chosen people"
, why do they need SO MUCH OF MY TAX DOLLARS??? Why dont they just pray to their psychopath "god" for all of their needs?

Apparently, I dont think this "god" of theirs really gives a crap about them. MY FLIPPEN' TAX DOLLARS provides them more than this "chosen peoples" 'god'.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Dear Ben81,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me. I appreciate the time you're putting in. I am sure there are oppressors in the Middle East, but I was thinking about something else.

You say that Israel is not forcing the US to give them money. I think that means the US wants to give it. But you don't want the US to give it. So how does Israel saying they're independent stop the US from giving? Do you want Israel to send the money back?

And as far as the Palestinians getting foreign support, I was thinking more of money going to the Palestinians from the UN and other Mid-East countries. Now you know how I get so confused. I wish you peace and blessings.

With respect,
Charles1952

I dont want US to give it ??
how about being moderated in their "donations"
and sharing more to other countries with real needs
not all the billions to Israel and a big stock pile of bombs ready to destroy more gaza and lebanon
and now Iran

let me know if you are still confused
i cannot be more clear then that

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It wouldn't put much of a dent into the US debt problem.

If you're going to start a thread about foreign aid, try focusing on the other countries which TOGETHER with Israel suck american funds to other countries; together, Pakistan, Egypt, Sudan, and of course Iraq and Afghanistan receive manifold times the foreign aid given to Israel - a country the US at least has an ideologically justified reason for strengthening.

Although, as a matter of political and economic principle, I would concur that Israel should strive for getter economic and political independence from America. Right now they're a virtual vassal.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
It wouldn't put much of a dent into the US debt problem.

If you're going to start a thread about foreign aid, try focusing on the other countries which TOGETHER with Israel suck american funds to other countries; together, Pakistan, Egypt, Sudan, and of course Iraq and Afghanistan receive manifold times the foreign aid given to Israel - a country the US at least has an ideologically justified reason for strengthening.

Although, as a matter of political and economic principle, I would concur that Israel should strive for getter economic and political independence from America. Right now they're a virtual vassal.

Their economy have probably triple with the help of the USA
they want to be sure when the world economy fall .. their economy will remain intact for age to comes
even if the US economy fall .. will they help a bit giving back a few really needed billion to the US
before Obama put more tax on the already surcharger us taxpayers

My question is now .. what did the USA gave to Israel in 60 yrs ? 3-4 trillions and much more
second question .. what did Israel give to the USA in 60 yrs ?? except antisemetic critics and 3 war
that killed so many american
+ they killed so many on the USS liberty
whos the biggest enemy of the USA ? its their biggest soi disand "ally"

et voila
edit on 1/14/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I've noticed grammar has been getting really bad here.

What is your primary language?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
I've noticed grammar has been getting really bad here.

What is your primary language?

French

My grammar is not perfect
i think we have bigger problems in this world
then a silly english mistake
so whats you though on the topic ?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It is one of the best images could inform me fast.

Thank you for the thread and for the picture.

My funny prediction :

Zionists have taken all the money they could from economy world wide to accomplish two goals :

1. When all the lights of hearts are dimmed and every one is desperate , they will do super big charity and will bless other nations just for free.

2. They want to bring the world to poverty to justify new unnecessary wars with false reasons.

But I have one thing for them to comment :

The whole middle east is sitting on biggest oil sources of the world and this international poverty will have the least effect on those people . Then it will never be easy for Israel to settle down in Palestine , Syria and Iraq.

Maybe Israel could take the lands of Palestinians by spreading fear and governmental terrorism , but we will not give up our lands unless they kill us all.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Add to that figure another estimated 300-400 billion a year in racketeering..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Of course, just exactly how much of that untaxed, untraced money ends up buying American foriegn policy or razor wire and tanks for the IDF, we will never know, but our pockets are only so deep and there's alot of hands digging around in them now.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Add to that figure another estimated 300-400 billion a year in racketeering..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Of course, just exactly how much of that untaxed, untraced money ends up buying American foriegn policy or razor wire and tanks for the IDF, we will never know, but our pockets are only so deep and there's alot of hands digging around in them now.

what about the 2 missing trillions from the WTC
if that stolen money ever existed

where do you think it went ?
America has been feeding Israel with trillions since its creation
9/11 was a false flag op FOR the regime in Israel
everything the US do now in its foreign policy is for Israel

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Although two wrongs do not make a right, there are parallels between the loss of land in Palestine (wars notwithstanding) and the forced migration of nearly a million Jews from many Muslim nations since the late 1940s.

It is trendy to spit at the Israelis for taking over the lands of Israel, but nearly unheard of to question and judge the actions which has pushed the long-standing Jewish populations out of the Muslim nations in the Middle East and North Africa.

Regards

top topics

join