It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Harvey Introduces Jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This came to me via email. I enjoyed it and thought I'd share it.

“How Would YOU INTRODUCE CHRIST?”

Hard to believe this is the closing segment of a comedy club performance!!

Attached is a short video showing Steve Harvey, a comedian, “Family Feud” host, addressing a secular audience.

The subject is "How Would You Introduce Christ to a Room Full of People?"

It's hard to imagine that this is a comedian and not a preacher, and this is an audience...and not a congregation.

It must have been at the end of his routine, because...well, you will see.

This introduction from comedian Steve Harvey to a secular audience was absolutely awe-inspiring.

I thought it might brighten your day like it did mine.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
That was pretty cool - I like Steve Harvey - I got chills!

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_philth
That was pretty cool - I like Steve Harvey - I got chills!

Thanks for sharing!

I got chills, too!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I've known for a while that Harvey maintains a very low opinion of folks who don't follow Jesus Christ. I'm sorry Christians have anyone out there giving all of them such a bad, judgemental, nasty name. This world doesn't need more reasons to dismiss people because they're deemed to be "less". So sad.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman
I've known for a while that Harvey maintains a very low opinion of folks who don't follow Jesus Christ. I'm sorry Christians have anyone out there giving all of them such a bad, judgemental, nasty name. This world doesn't need more reasons to dismiss people because they're deemed to be "less". So sad.

Hey, someones gotta stand up for what's good, right, and just.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Ah, so it is "just" to treat someone as an inferior just because they do not believe exactly as you. You need to learn what being just means.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well, I guess I'm an idiot according to Steve Harvey!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Too bad Jesus isnt real hey

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I couldn't introduce him near as well as Steve does. I get stage fright and am allergic to cameras. God gave the man a gift, and unlike many others, he is not wasting it.

It takes courage for people to believe in what secular folks call fairy tales and to keep believing it stoically no matter how much they get made fun of and picked on by the haters.

Steve fights the atheists and unbelievers because they fight us. He is a warrior of Christ to be sure and even though i am not an african american it is an honor to be called his brother in Christ.

Keep up those hallel'u'Yah's bro.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I will not entertain anymore comments about how my judgement is not just, etc. The truth is right in front of you all yet you willingly close your eyes and deny it. Steve is a warrior of Christ. Amen

new topics

top topics

join