It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY are all UFO's infinitely connected with Aliens?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

I did not mean to imply that you said that "space was nothing," rather I was quoting the story from Bob Berman.

Please.... try to cool your jet's ---- Just a suggestion from me.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Don't blame Bob Berman, or anybody else ---On the reason why I KNOW, that other-worlder's have visited our planet Earth!!!

Get a grip dude, cuz.... if I let you look at my other alien photograph [ of the dinosauroid humanoid,] you could possibly go spastic.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by dilly1

Dilly ---- The title of your thread --- "Why are all UFO's infinitly connected with aliens" --- is a hasty generalization.

The majority of the UFO sighting's are explainable, but a small percentage of these are not. My opinion.... on your take that the unexplained UFO sighting's, have no connection with aliens; is wishfull thinking. But you are entitled to your own opinion --- But.... I, as well as you, cannot prove or disprove the UFO enigma in itself; no matter how hard you try to convince me that all UFO's are flying balloons, secret Earth military technology, etc etc.

So... we are stuck between a rock and a hard place. I am not going to delve to much into my own UFO encounter, but I seemed too sense a highly intelligent alien presense, that was operating the Foofighter; in it's descent to a landing zone, [about 1 mile away from me,] here on Earth --- about 40 miles west of Washington D.C. one night back in December 1976.

If I have quirked your curiousity a bit, you can check out one of my photo's on ---- YouTube --- Titled: Space Alien Hiding Behind Fossil Rock --- though.... I did not see the creature, [located in the lower right hand portion of the photo,] when I took the picture back in the summer of 1972.

I.... also have a thick skin --- So feel free to debunk!!!

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 17-1-2012 by Erno86 because: added a few words
My title is vague to you,but its pretty simple and to the point. You see I don't think I have wishful thinking. How could I if I hate all types of faith and hardly ever use my imagination. Remember all I use is mostly logic. honestly you really think that my approach towards explaining UFO's is wishful thinking??

Let me be very clear: it is I who thinks All UFO's are man made. How is that wishful thinking???

YOU think a certain % of UFO's is alien. Wouldn't that be considered wishful thinking??

((I hope whomever else is reading this wonderful fruitful debate can inject some insight, on just this point, in deciding here ,between Erno and myself, who is actually the "wishful thinker".)))

Last time I checked the "wishful thinker" is the one who uses faith,hope and imagination to base there wishes. Am I wrong? I think not.

I already proved to you my 3 point requirement for any being needs to master successfully hostile space. My 3 points did not come from my imagination,it came from, I having gnosis on space itself and logic. Two areas you clearly ignore. You clearly want to believe space is fun , joyful and easy for humans traveling and at any moment humans will travel past our moon and to the beyond.

Who's wishful thinking again?

Another area you totally ignore is if these joyful being do figure out how to travel in hostile space and master my 3 points, then their intelligence would be so far and beyond compared to ours
A) we wouldn't understand there agenda(at all) or purpose or can even comprehend why ; and (B) we wouldn't be of any importance to them, in reference to having a buddy to buddy talk=meaning they would look at us like we are ANTs. Have you ever stepped on an ant Erno? Did you feel bad for the ant Erno? Not really right. Well that's how one would feel if they just happened to be able(accomplish) to travel at the speed of light,control worm holes and drastically stop or slow down their own biological clock.

I can't dumb it down more than that for you Erno.

And Another area you seem to ignore is that UFO's are here on earth. In our atmosphere,,our skies Erno!!. Using wonderful lighting. "Lighting" Erno! ,,lighting seems very human to me. An object in our night skies with lighting is supposed to be ET??? Does that really sound logical or wishful thinking?

Now you talk about alien presence in 1976 as if it was yesterday. But you only sensed it? Diddnt see it .. But, Sensed it?? What is that exactly? How does one have sense for alien presence. ? How is that possible. I'll tell you how that is possible: only if you have had experienced aliens before 1976 or you have been influenced by alien propaganda thru various media outlets constantly and aloud your imagination to trump logic and viola ,an alien encounter is born. Mmmm? I wonder which one.

And then came the picture. The famous picture of your on you tube. I don't know what to say Erno. And neither did any of the other you tube viewers, which were about 515 viewers. You did have one comment though. Would you for me to tell you what was the comment? "WTF Nothn There"

Now I don't know about you but you really do not have case here,,my little Ernofoo

Do you really think if this was an actual court case you would really have a chance to beat me. That's if the jury were human beings.

I'll let the jury decide.

Cheers ol'friend

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by dilly1

Don't blame Bob Berman, or anybody else ---On the reason why I KNOW, that other-worlder's have visited our planet Earth!!!

Get a grip dude, cuz.... if I let you look at my other alien photograph [ of the dinosauroid humanoid,] you could possibly go spastic.

PLEASE SHARE

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Whats your take on sts75, sts48, and sts114? They show some fantastic ufo footage on youtube.

Check it out, I dont think man can build such craft yet but NASA are making breakthroughs with electromagnetic pulse anti grav tec.

The shuttle footage is all the proof you need really.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-1-2012 by captaincosmic because: I add the link

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
You have no idea what you are talking about.

Really. Let's see if you do...

Scientists in our technological infancy, are talking about possible FTL travel methods. Quantum physics, which we are barely scratching the surface of, is showing that an electron moving in one location can cause another to react.. even billions of miles away.

Alas, is THAT your best shot? Talking about possible methods of FTL travel has another name — it's called FANTASY. If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know the difference between futurist fantasies and hard science. I'm talking about hard science. You're talking about Star Trek.

There is no known technology at present that could propel a manned or even unmanned vehicle at anything near a small fraction of the speed of light. The fastest vehicles ever created by mankind, the Voyager probes, used a gravitational slingshot off of the planet Jupiter to attain a velocity of 100K mph — that's STILL the fastest speed ever attained by a manmade vehicle, and it's about 5 times faster than the FASTEST manmade propulsion system. The Voyager probes have been in space for over 33 years, and they haven't even escaped our solar system yet.

When the Voyagers FINALLY clear the Heliopause (where the solar wind terminates) in about 6 years, they will have traveled roughly ONE LIGHT DAY, okay? One Light Day is the diameter of our Solar System.

It is 4 LIGHT YEARS to the next nearest star system, okay? So far, our FASTEST vehicles EVER require about 40 years to travel ONE LIGHT DAY. Multiply that by 365 for the amount of time required to travel ONE Light Year (over 14,000 years). Now multiply that by FOUR (nearly 60,000 years).

We're talking about WAY OVER fifty thousand years to reach the NEAREST star to us, traveling 5 times faster than the fastest current manmade propulsion system.

Are you starting to grasp the distances involved in NEAR SPACE travel?

No, when you hear the "futurists" discussing FTL space travel, they are talking pure fantasy, it's not based on ANY current technology. We have NO IDEA of how to approach near-light-speed velocities, nor how to sustain human life for extended journeys in space.

When you hear the String Theorists discussing non-local simultaneity, they're talking about subatomic particles — they're not talking about a 12-million-ton deep space colony probe with a crew of 60 human beings, okay?

We know next to nothing, and it's an incredibly ignortant statement to say we'll not have the means to do so in 10k years.

No, just because it dashes your science fiction hopes doesn't make it "incredibly ignortant" [sic]. It means I know my Science, and you don't. It means you're relying on the opinions of futurists, and futurists are purveyors of FANTASY.

The amount we've advanced even in 100 years is astounding.

Perhaps. From the time our species first developed our mental faculties, it took us about 200,000 years to travel 300 miles, from the surface of the Earth to low Earth orbit. Once into the realm of microgravity, it took us another 10 years to reach the Moon. So, realistically, from the time we evolved into Homo sapiens, it took us over 200,000 years to travel 250,000 miles.

That's a little more than a mile per year, since the beginning of our species. If you consider that "astounding," well, I beg to differ.

And then, almost as soon as we escaped Earth's atmosphere, we STOPPED. We abandoned our manned interplanetary (Apollo) program in the 1970s. Our best manned efforts have been stuck in low Earth orbit for the last 40 years.

In other words, we hit The WALL, and we were barely out of Earth's atmosphere.

Not only do we NOT have the propulsion technology, we don't have a reliable power source; and, more importantly, we don't have the life-support technology to travel in deep space.

We're not hiding the technology, we don't have back-engineered alien spacecraft hidden in a hangar somewhere. That's all fantasy. You understand that, right?

edit on 17-1-2012 by ZeskoWhirligan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaincosmic
Whats your take on sts75, sts48, and sts114? They show some fantastic ufo footage on youtube.

Check it out, I dont think man can build such craft yet but NASA are making breakthroughs with electromagnetic pulse anti grav tec.

The shuttle footage is all the proof you need really.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-1-2012 by captaincosmic because: I add the link

Are you purposely sending ridiculous you tube links to insult my intellect. You're not serious right?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
For some reason, the term UFO has been fetishized by the easily malleable public to be subliminally and directly paralleled with "aliens" (and not the ones from across the border, either). It's interesting how people have even glamorized the idea of UFOs through Hollywood's vernacular. People these days simply cannot help but correlate the two. They were raised to stick the square peg in the roung hole.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

They're not. What they are is just what they're called. Unidentified. If they were aliens then they wouldn't be UFOs.

Ppl can connect them with aliens because of the mystery of what they COULD be. Since no one knows what they are, there are many theories.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1Are you purposely sending ridiculous you tube links to insult my intellect. You're not serious right?

Uup.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

How are they not?? The first idea that is conceived in anyone's mind when one utter's "U.F.O." is a flying saucer comanded by a crew of extraterrestrials. I'm sure if you surveyed any 10 random people, at least 9.9 of them would agree.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1
Wow? You really don't know how to comprehend and read at the same time.

Liar.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Umm, pardon, but you're talking about "anti-grav tech" in terms of electrostatic toys, right?

To term electrostatic repulsion as "anti-grav tech" is kind of like calling an armchair an "anti-gravity device"... Actually, an armchair is a superior anti-grav device compared to an electrostatic toy. LOL

I mean, I personally know engineers and even hobbyists who build little balsa-wood and tinfoil electrostatic levitation devices in their workshops and garages. The "technology" works just fine for balsa wood and tinfoil toys; but there's a big difference between levitating a toy that weighs a few grams and propelling a starship.

For one thing, electrostatic toys do not contain their own power sources and field-generating components. The electrostatic field must be generated by an external source, independent of the vehicle. That external field requires an extraordinary amount of power to levitate a comparatively tiny vehicle.

In order to propel a full-sized starship with current "anti-gravity technology," the power source would necessarily be on the order of the output of a small star.

So far, we still deal in comparatively miniscule and weak power sources. We're still burning fossilized vegetation as our primary energy sources. We have trouble keeping our lightbulbs burning here on Earth, okay, nevermind driving a 12-million-ton starship.

So, until we conjure up Dilthium Crystals ala Star Trek — a power source capable of emulating stellar output — we're not going to be employing "anti-grav tech"...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by dilly1

They're not. What they are is just what they're called. Unidentified. If they were aliens then they wouldn't be UFOs.

Ppl can connect them with aliens because of the mystery of what they COULD be. Since no one knows what they are, there are many theories.

Many theories??Not to me.

If someone thinks, traveling in space is "a walk in the park" then yea, one could say "many theories".

Its basically allowing one's logic to decipher "hostile space". Please read my past posts with an objective mind and you'll understand the obvious.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeskoWhirligan

Umm, pardon, but you're talking about "anti-grav tech" in terms of electrostatic toys, right?

To term electrostatic repulsion as "anti-grav tech" is kind of like calling an armchair an "anti-gravity device"... Actually, an armchair is a superior anti-grav device compared to an electrostatic toy. LOL

I mean, I personally know engineers and even hobbyists who build little balsa-wood and tinfoil electrostatic levitation devices in their workshops and garages. The "technology" works just fine for balsa wood and tinfoil toys; but there's a big difference between levitating a toy that weighs a few grams and propelling a starship.

For one thing, electrostatic toys do not contain their own power sources and field-generating components. The electrostatic field must be generated by an external source, independent of the vehicle. That external field requires an extraordinary amount of power to levitate a comparatively tiny vehicle.

In order to propel a full-sized starship with current "anti-gravity technology," the power source would necessarily be on the order of the output of a small star.

So far, we still deal in comparatively miniscule and weak power sources. We're still burning fossilized vegetation as our primary energy sources. We have trouble keeping our lightbulbs burning here on Earth, okay, nevermind driving a 12-million-ton starship.

So, until we conjure up Dilthium Crystals ala Star Trek — a power source capable of emulating stellar output — we're not going to be employing electrostatic "anti-grav tech"...

music to my ears

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I didn't mean I have found two lovers at the same time or if I have found love twice. I meant no one knows if love is hard or easy. Its a personal opinion, not a universal one. So for every case of love "being hard" that you bring(not meaning your love) ,, I will be successful in finding two cases out doing your hypothesis and vice verse... Predicting and explaining love is impossible and different for everyone. So when someone says love doesn't exist or love is everywhere ,,its personal and a super isolated perception.

You really need to travel more.

I'm not talking about girlfriend and boyfriend love. Your words are numerous but your meaning is non existent because your writing is just motivated by wrong emotions stemming from wrong thoughts. Anybody on this forum who denies ignorance knows that love is hard to find in the world, and that it would be easier to find if we are examples of it in the world ourselves.
edit on 18-1-2012 by greyer because: find love

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

My ears,eyes,skin,hair,glands and mind is completely awake. I make my own judgment based on unbiased logic. Nothing else. You choose the alien route. Why? Because you can . And that's great! I applaud you for that. But just remember , you're the one that will get flustered when your evidence is continuously questioned and ridiculed for not being able to back it up accordingly. Which in your case its really hard.

Why is hard for you,because you choose to ignore the space between "point A" and "point B". That's space in between is the reason why you will always be a minority. Not just a minority but a reject.

The answer is in front of you all this time. You choose to not see it. I hope one day you understand how hard it is to travel in space. And don't confuse the accomplishments of the Nasa's shuttles or ISS as traveling in space. They are not doing jack but primitive orbiting. And because of we humans are able to orbit you envision imaginary beings(ET) supposedly many years ahead of us that have figured somehow space travel being fun and joyful(and in your case they are nice little chaps with a kind heart looking for love)..... Is that how you envision it?

Am I warm

No your not acting warm with me and no you are not making you own judgments based on unbiased logic and nothing else - because you are arguing with me about something that I am not even talking about and I am feeling, I am my ears, I am feeling eyes, I am feeling my skin, I am feeling my hair, I am feeling my glands, I am my mind, I am my heart, I am the sky, I am my soul. Even the first opinion I made in this thread was not my own - I am nothing, I am everything. I am able to determine the difference between mind and soul, I am able to climb outside of my body and reside in the ethereal plains of heaven, I am able to venture places towards the depths of hell that you have been able to go because of your evident egotism, that is like rebellion to me. You are not in the place to tell me I am asleep, and I am not in the place to tell you that you are awake.

I don't get flustered when somebody tells me aliens don't exist, I get flustered when someone verbally attacks me and gives me no respect because of my beliefs. My examples back myself up that I have argued with many on this site and have not gotten flustered when arguing cases and issues (unless I am talking to a cop lol).

I do not choose to ignore the space between "point A" and "point B". I am living in the space between "point A" and "point B". You are saying it is hard for me but it is not. Who cannot get flustered when someone is making repetitive accusations about them that are wrong?

This OP's conclusions about the post cannot be right when everything else they say is wrong.
edit on 18-1-2012 by greyer because: wrong post

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Perhaps. From the time our species first developed our mental faculties, it took us about 200,000 years to travel 300 miles, from the surface of the Earth to low Earth orbit. Once into the realm of microgravity, it took us another 10 years to reach the Moon. So, realistically, from the time we evolved into Homo sapiens, it took us over 200,000 years to travel 250,000 miles.

Except you are not being realistic. If you want to use snarky math and say all the years we didn't have the ability or means to create space travel, by all means do. The reality is since the advent of flight, which is just over 100 years, we are planning trips to Mars, have been to the moon several times, have an active space station, and are contemplating life in other galaxies using huge radar arrays and massive telescopes. While you say it's "fantasy" to consider FTL or to travel across our galactic disk, it's actually studied by prominant scientists, universities and organizations. They don't think it's fantasy. But of course, I'm sure you know more than they do, since you "know your science," right? You should call NASA, ESA, and all other major research facilities, to let them know they are wasting time and money on something that is clearly impossible. You know this for a fact, right?

In a tiny span of time, we've made huge leaps of advancement. If you want to play Carl Sagan, and say because it's not been discoved how to travel great distances yet, then it's clearly impossible, feel free. To say that you know without a doubt that it is and will always be impossible really IS ignorant however. You can't possibly know that. It may be a shock to your ego, and if so, I apologize in advance, but you really don't know everything about what is and isn't possible with space travel, or what will be possible in the future. Fantasy as you call it, in regards to space travel, has often become reality in the past.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

The only instance where a UFO, to me, hints at the possibility of alien is when and if such a UFO exhibits performance characteristics that are not achievable by propulsion. any kind of propulsion. noiseless flight and high G turns, if possible, require technology that is not known.

The Propellant-less part of the description is simply not accepted by physics at the moment. So you either have aliens or you have a secret government with secret machines several decades ahead. Or maybe both.

With that said, some people who believe UFO's are of alien origin (alien meaning not earth, but origin could be another planet or another "dimension") base those beliefs on more information than you and I have at our disposal, and more than just sighting testimony.

I believe that I don't have all the information. Not having all the information, then who am I to say either way?

-rrr

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

My ears,eyes,skin,hair,glands and mind is completely awake. I make my own judgment based on unbiased logic. Nothing else. You choose the alien route. Why? Because you can . And that's great! I applaud you for that. But just remember , you're the one that will get flustered when your evidence is continuously questioned and ridiculed for not being able to back it up accordingly. Which in your case its really hard.

Why is hard for you,because you choose to ignore the space between "point A" and "point B". That's space in between is the reason why you will always be a minority. Not just a minority but a reject.

The answer is in front of you all this time. You choose to not see it. I hope one day you understand how hard it is to travel in space. And don't confuse the accomplishments of the Nasa's shuttles or ISS as traveling in space. They are not doing jack but primitive orbiting. And because of we humans are able to orbit you envision imaginary beings(ET) supposedly many years ahead of us that have figured somehow space travel being fun and joyful(and in your case they are nice little chaps with a kind heart looking for love)..... Is that how you envision it?

Am I warm

No your not acting warm with me and no you are not making you own judgments based on unbiased logic and nothing else - because you are arguing with me about something that I am not even talking about and I am feeling, I am my ears, I am feeling eyes, I am feeling my skin, I am feeling my hair, I am feeling my glands, I am my mind, I am my heart, I am the sky, I am my soul. Even the first opinion I made in this thread was not my own - I am nothing, I am everything. I am able to determine the difference between mind and soul, I am able to climb outside of my body and reside in the ethereal plains of heaven, I am able to venture places towards the depths of hell that you have been able to go because of your evident egotism, that is like rebellion to me. You are not in the place to tell me I am asleep, and I am not in the place to tell you that you are awake.

I don't get flustered when somebody tells me aliens don't exist, I get flustered when someone verbally attacks me and gives me no respect because of my beliefs. My examples back myself up that I have argued with many on this site and have not gotten flustered when arguing cases and issues (unless I am talking to a cop lol).

I do not choose to ignore the space between "point A" and "point B". I am living in the space between "point A" and "point B". You are saying it is hard for me but it is not. Who cannot get flustered when someone is making repetitive accusations about them that are wrong?

This OP's conclusions about the post cannot be right when everything else they say is wrong.
edit on 18-1-2012 by greyer because: wrong post
Your rebuttal is irrelevant. I could careless what you think about love.

But I do care about the alien topic. Your pathetic POV on The point A and B is not meant for earth , its meant out in space. So when you say : "I am living between A and B " ,, is beyond stupid.

"Everything else is wrong"??. What's wrong?? You have not tried to prove my 3 points are incorrect. You have nothing but what has been fed to you by the powers it be? How do you think you have acquired any knowledge on the fictional alien myth? How do you think?

Lol,,,You think you're some UFO hunter? You're being brainwashed and you don't even know it.

I am sure the eloquent ZeskoWhirligan can explain it much better than myself.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join