It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Lies From Iran...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I'm only going to post information and let everyone decide for themselves who is lying. I have my opinion and you have yours. Neither one of us has enough information to make a formal judgement, but unlike you, I consider withholding information lying.

Why don't you focus on dealing with your own Governments lies and withholding of information and keep your nose out of Iran's business.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by yurichan

You know, I keep asking myself why all of the Iran supporters are so rude and waste up space in threads with pointless comments. Then I reviewed some of your other posts and realized that you claim you're on a gang stalking list 24/7. Enough said.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Yep. But I can afford to be up front and honest with my opinions now because I have nothing left to lose.

But thanks for stalking my other posts.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That's just it. Khamenei and Ahmadinejad ARE a couple of madmen. They'd start WWIII just to get back at each other right now to see who's still standing afterward. What a couple of ego driven, power hungry maniacs!

ha ha ha,the op gets worse!more lies and propaganda.you know nothing of these men.no your glorious america/israel combo fit the bill to start ww3 and it will be made all the easier by the brainwashed msm followers like yourself spouting their crap.i wonder why iranians call the u.s. big satan and the u.k. little satan?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

reply to post by yurichan

You know, I keep asking myself why all of the Iran supporters are so rude and waste up space in threads with pointless comments. Then I reviewed some of your other posts and realized that you claim you're on a gang stalking list 24/7. Enough said.

it has nothing to do with being iran supporters,more to do with you being so intent on supporting the west to persecute who ever they feel like.you are rude,refer to my previous post.this whole thread is a waste of space(pot and kettle).

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Thats odd.

Here the US Secretary of Defense is defending Iran: "...are they trying to develop a nuclear weapon, no..."

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Flyers still hasn't got back to me with the tabloid propaganda they provided either, .

Oh sweetie .. I didn't 'get back to you' because I provided factual information and also I actually have a life and am not in a hurry to get back on here to play your games. The information provided was NOT 'tabloid fodder'. It's facts. Deal with it. Iran isn't a goodie-goodie country.

No offense, but that post must be a contender for the most BS compiled into one post. I love how you even threw in the Central and South American terror threat, that helped really put it over the top not that it wasn't already

No offense, but seeing how you can't see the truth of the facts that are presented, how can you possibly engage in a conversation with anyone on the subject. The FACTS are that Iran is NOT 'minding it's own business'. It's just like nearly every other country on the planet ... it's engaged in espionage and terrorism and it has it's imp friends who wish us harm. It's just that simple. AND, if you had bothered to read the information, the reason that the Central and South American terror threat is included is because IRAN is involved with it.

I keep asking myself why all of the Iran supporters are so rude and waste up space in threads with pointless comments.

I keep asking myself if they are paid well by their handlers or if they just have their heads stuck in the sand.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I keep asking myself if they are paid well by their handlers or if they just have their heads stuck in the sand.

Probably alot of the former and a little of the latter. That entire system of bribes islam has, basically makes 'em all criminals. On that note, theyre no better than Washington D.C.'s crony government. Nobody is innocent in this, when i look i see men motivated by greed on both sides.

Israel is not defenseless, they have an ace up their sleeve no one else does. Iran may be the larger nation but i suspect that would count for nothing if the 2 threw down by themselves. Israel has one of the best air forces in the world and they will probably be inheriting our f-22's and A-10 warthogs when we replace them with the F-135

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

All of them american propaganda sources.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

The sad thing is that some of these people honestly believe all this stuff.

I kid you not, they believe it as the word of god.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

Um ... no.
Truth is truth. Iran doesn't 'mind it's own business'. Iran kills it's own. Iran has no problem in 'offing' poltiical prisioners at the snap of a finger. Iran trumps up 'spy charges' on anyone it wants in order to use that for their own political advantage. Facts are facts. It's just the truth of the matter.

edit on 1/14/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

please show where this is proof of "More Lies From Iran"?.

I see it .. it's more of a misleading and speaking out both sides of it's mouth kinda thing.

Iran is going to do whatever Iran wants .. and it'll say whatever it wants to say to get their agenda done. Most every country in the world tries to do that, but for some reason the countries in the West get nailed for it and get called 'intolerant' or some other PC label ... but others get a free pass.

It might have something to with "the west" going to war with everyone, and everywhere. That might have something to do with it. The fact that the US itself waged war in Iraq and Afghanistan (Iran border nations) for a decade, and left Iraq in civil-war chaos... might have something to do with it also.

Yes, Iran's big Super-Duper Top-Secret Mega-Special project is to develop their vewwy own special-weshul nooklier bomb. You see, they're trying to be responsible, and self-sufficient by taking in the pride in developing their own special-weshull bomb, and they certainly wouldn't have already nabbed up one of the many hundreds or thousands of derelict rogue bombs floating about.

Yea, that's their end-game. Being the super-secret Bond villain. I'm sure they have a moon base on the dark-side of the moon with a super-secret deathray. OOooooHH Boy! Those rascals! Quick, send another carrier group and more nuke subs!!

edit on 14-1-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hey OP...

Iran signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty..

The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-Proliferation Treaty or NPT, is a landmark international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy and to further the goal of achieving nuclear disarmament and general and complete disarmament

Source

They have every right (keyword RIGHT) to pursue nuclear power whether you like it or not per international law.

Until there is 100% complete proof they are developing a weapon (which means their uranium would have to be enriched a ton more than they even have the capabilities for) they are well within their rights..

It's the Law.

Go ahead call me an Iran supporter.. Doing that will show us that you think the US and yourself are above the rule of international law.
edit on 17-1-2012 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join