It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Lies From Iran...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

edit on 13-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: sorry dp

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No offense, but that post must be a contender for the most BS compiled into one post.

I love how you even threw in the Central and South American terror threat, that helped really put it over the top not that it wasn't already

Before I proceed, do you consider each of those examples you provided as fact?

Or are you just joking around?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

CE, I love how you never have any links or information to back up anything you say! You have to applaud someone who at least does some research and takes the time to read. If you are filled with so much knowledge, how come we never see your sources?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

edit on 13-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Deet, I always provide links when I make claims. In fact I haven't made any claims yet in this thread, I have only questioned incorrect claims made by you and flyer.

First off your thread title is a lie, when I asked you about it you came up with some lame excuse and couldn't provide a valid reason as for why you chose this misleading title. I'm still waiting for you to provide proof in the report as you're the one who created the misleading thread I'm not the one with something to prove.

Flyers still hasn't got back to me with the tabloid propaganda they provided either, now you accuse me of not providing links?

You must feel really embarrassed right now with this thread lingering in cyberspace and you can't even edit it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

LOL! That hysterical! The only links I've ever seen you provide are the ones you want to claim as lies with no back up other than your opinion that those links are full of lies!

You're the only one I know that counters your own links!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
To the OP

Your topic title is very misleading. I was let down once I read all your content and came out empty handed, it reminded me of a full day of fishing with no bites. Actually this was worse than that because I don't hear this type of non sense when I go fishing.

The thread title should be called "More Lies From Deetermined".

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Announcement!

If you don't like my thread title, move on! If you have something productive to say about the contents of the thread, that are on topic, feel free!

The rest will be ignored.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

How about you back up the claims made in your title and OP?

That would be a start don't ya think?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So I was browsing the forums while I was visited by the spirit of Ronald Reagan. The spirit of Ronald Reagan told me that Jesus had forsaken our world because he was deceived by the devil.

The democrat party was created by the gays because they wanted some of the Jewish gold. It's a part of a grand conspiracy that involes the Rockefellers and Bushes while they were in Yale. So the point of my post is that the gays are the Devil are evil and that Ronald Reagan will come back to the world as Jesus the lord and savior of christianity. They will smite they Jews, the homos and the muslims so that the world is a better place.
edit on 13/1/2012 by enteri because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

An official at the IAEA, the U.N. nuclear watchdog, said inspectors were expected to visit Iran “soon” to discuss their worries about possible military aspects to its nuclear program. Both Soltanieh and the IAEA stressed the U.N. nuclear watchdog had 24-hour cameras there and inspectors to keep it under watch. That seemed unlikely to reassure the United States, though, or its chief Middle East ally, Israel, analysts said.

I will direct your attention to the last two sentences.

From the same so urce:

The underground Fordow plant had been revealed two years ago and documented, he said. The 20-percent enriched uranium it was to produce would be used for “peaceful and humanitarian” purposes, namely isotopes for cancer treatment, he said.

But while Iran downplayed the significance of Fordow – and affirmed it was ready to resume nuclear talks with world powers that collapsed a year ago – it continues to send tough signals to states contemplating further sanctions.

I don't know why Iran is baiting Israel and the US, but, they have done nothing worse than other NPT signatories.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
whos lying?

NYT Caught Lying about Iran & IAEA Report on Civilian Nuclear Program

www.qwmagazine.com...

jeeeez
nostarnoflag

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

whos lying?

NYT Caught Lying about Iran & IAEA Report on Civilian Nuclear Program

www.qwmagazine.com...

jeeeez
nostarnoflag

Hahaha, nice find. Here is the text version if you can't watch video.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

I'm only going to post information and let everyone decide for themselves who is lying. I have my opinion and you have yours. Neither one of us has enough information to make a formal judgement, but unlike you, I consider withholding information lying.

Serious? Thread title: "More lies from Iran...." You are going to let people decide? I respect that you have an opinion, but, please post the lies! I would like to see these lies before I decide, as of right now, I just see a horribly put together thread, but, you are newish, so I hope you post "the lies" before people see this.

PS- you should do this in the first couple pages.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
Yep according to you Iran has lied yet again.

Do you also think Iran lied when it said a few days ago that the USA and Israel has murdered one of its nuclear energy scientist? I dont think that they lied .
I bet you also think that the USA and Israel should be the only countries to have nuclear capabilities too as they are the only nations that dont tell lies.
edit on 13-1-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2012 by WozaMeathed because: Israel made me change it.

Try this one on.

Perhaps somebody in Iran came to the conclusion that Mostafa Ahmadi-Roshan was somehow connected to the internal security leaks that seem to be at the heart of the U.S. accusations.

Rather than "disappearing" him or holding a public trial and execution (which would admit that their nuclear program was not nearly as secure as they would like the world to believe), Iranian security elements eliminated him publicly and pointed their finger at the west for the propaganda value?

After the whole Iraqi WMD debacle I am just as suspicious as anyone regarding undisclosed evidence as the basis for action however I am inclined to believe the current administration would be a bit more careful in an election year.

The American voters memory isn't that short.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: syntax

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

So can you or can you not show context of Iranian lies in what you have posted, seems like the only lie here is your thread title.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
Do you also think Iran lied when it said a few days ago that the USA and Israel has murdered one of its nuclear energy scientist? I dont think that they lied .

They gave no proof that it was the USA or Israel ... they just used the 'hit' as a major propaganda piece. Which begs the question ... since Iran has a habit of killing off it's own people that it has no use for anymore, why not point fingers right back at IRAN for the hit?? It certainly fit's their M.O.

FlyersFan, I'm with you on this one. I have a hard time believing that the Mossad would use a motorcycle in broad daylight to attach a bomb to a car in order to get rid of a scientist. In fact, one of the reader comments made by an Iranian to one of these articles stated that Ahmadinejad didn't care for Iran's Intelligence Minister and would probably do such a thing to prove that he wasn't capable of performing his job duties.

Heck, I'm more apt to believe Chavez when he claimed that the U.S. might have given him cancer over this one! LOL!

I didn't buy that either, these spy agencies are pretty good at staying hidden when they don't want to be found. That excuse Iran used was about as lame as it could get. I mean really? A dude on a motorcyle attached a bomb to a car in broad daylight with all those witnesses that just happend to be looking? It was either a bold faced lie or it was staged to instigate war.

On the otherhand, i really couldn't care less if Iran has nukes or not...if they use them on anyone then they will be utterly destroyed. You pay a heavy price for having nukes, that price is everyone else that has them, has your country in their sights just in case you might launch yours at them. These ICBM's are way too dangerous to ever be used. Only a madman would ever consider it, they have enough power to crack the earth's mantle and have been nicknamed "crust busters" and "planet killers" for a reason. The nukes that are used now make the little boy look like a mousefart compared to Hiroshima.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That's just it. Khamenei and Ahmadinejad ARE a couple of madmen. They'd start WWIII just to get back at each other right now to see who's still standing afterward. What a couple of ego driven, power hungry maniacs!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
As for the rest of you who question what the lies are, all I can say is that I'm speechless that all of you are not capable of reading. The first quoted text alone has two lies in it.

The first one being that Iran has answered all questions and suspicions by the IAEA. No, they have only answered the ones they want to answer.

The second one says that El Baradei thanked them for "removing ambiguities" about their past nuclear activities. They may have cooperated to a point, but they have not come close to removing any ambiguities that the IAEA has about their past activities. Why should they? You read it? Didn't you? El Baradei said they had a history of not disclosing information for two decades!

Most of you must have a memory problem regarding the Qom Facility not being announced until after it was spotted via satellite. (And this is just ONE example.) So, let Iran complain all they want about having to bend over backwards to answer questions when they've already been caught withholding information. No matter what you think about the IAEA's role in Iran's heavy water reactor, if it's of no consequence, why not let the IAEA test the material in it anyway. Plus, Iran has never answered questions regarding laser technology enrichment that they announced several years ago.

edit on 14-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by FlyersFan

No offense, but that post must be a contender for the most BS compiled into one post.

I love how you even threw in the Central and South American terror threat, that helped really put it over the top not that it wasn't already

Before I proceed, do you consider each of those examples you provided as fact?

Or are you just joking around?

Hey, come on now, it must be the truth...i saw all those things on FOX.
2nd.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join