It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My beliefs........[YWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Nobody ask them how they came to their beliefs,

I am a chilld of Somalia and no one ask me how I come to my beliefs,But I am under the age of 5 and I will not reach age of maturity to have my own beliefs.Every day 10 like me are dying of hunger.

Ten Somali children under the age of five are dying every day of hunger-related causes in a refugee camp in Ethiopia, according to the UN refugee agency.
source(www.guardian.co.uk...

I am from Niger and my belief is that I will still survive with less then one dollar a day,and we are more then 6 million with this...belief

Niger with a population of 12.5 million is one of the ten poorest countries in the world. Drought is a common natural calamity in Niger. It often undergoes a phase of severe food crisis. 63% of its total population lives on below $1 a day. Adult literacy rate is as low as 15%. Life expectancy spans up to 46 years. A number of people die of hepatitis A, diarrhea, malaria, meningococcal meningitis and typhoid fever.
source(www.hottnez.com...

My belief is that I will not take another disease,I already have hepatitis A and rabies in my poor country Ethiopia.

Ethiopia ranks 170 out of 177 the poorest countries on the Human Development Index (UNDP HDI 2006). Half of its GDP depends on agricultural activity. The agricultural sector suffers lowdown because of poor cultivation techniques and frequent drought. 50% of its population 74.7 million bears the burden of poverty and 80% lives on bread line. 47% of males and 31% of females are literate. Some parts of Ethiopia run a high risk of hepatitis A, hepatitis E, typhoid fever, malaria, rabies, meningococcal meningitis and schistosomiasis.
source(www.hottnez.com...

I am one of the ten million children of the world exploited for work and my belief is that one day I will be free from slavery,but it's just a belief.

Child domestic labor, a widespread and growing global phenomenon, has trapped at least 10 million children, mostly girls, in hidden forms of exploitation, often involving abuse, health risks and violence, according to a new report issued Friday by the International Labor Organization
source(www.chinadaily.com.cn...

I am from Iran and my belief is that my country will not be destroyed by an attack from Nato,I want to live in peace and raise my children..did I ask too much?

A top Iranian military official has said blocking a crucial oil export channel will be “easier than drinking a glass of water.” Experts say the West should listen, because Iran’s influence in the region has grown significantly. Iran’s navy chief Habibollah Sayyari said that “closing the Strait of Hormuz for Iran’s armed forces is really easy.” The US Navy has responded by saying the threat is unacceptable. “Anyone who threatens to disrupt the freedom of navigation in an international strait is clearly outside the community of nations; any disruption will not be tolerated,” said Amy Derrick Frost, spokesperson for the US Navy 5th Fleet in Bahrain.
source(www.eurasiareview.com...

I am from Syria and I hope one day I will be free to speak, walk,talk, work without Fear,because to many of us have belief of that.

TextAccording to the UN, since the beginning of the uprising, more than 5,000 people, primarily protesters, have been killed in total, many more injured, and thousands of protesters have been imprisoned. Over 300 children have been killed by security forces as well.[59] Additionally, over 600 detainees and political prisoners have died under torture.[60]
source(en.wikipedia.org...

I m one of the many millions without a home because the bank came and took my house,my name is ....Homeless and my belief is that one day I will have a roof over my head and I will be happy again with my family.

Text• On a given night, an estimated 672,000 people experience homelessness. This means 22 out of every 10,000 people are homeless in America. • 42% of those 672,000 are unsheltered (meaning they live on the streets or in other forms of shelter not meant for human habitation), while 58% are living in shelters or transitional housing. • 37% of the homeless are people in family units, while 63% are individual adults. • The most common makeup of a homeless family is a mother with one or two children. This certainly goes against the image of homelessness most perceive; we’ve noticed that people typically picture the homeless as a single male standing on the street corner, not a single mom with kids in tow.
source(cflhomeless.wordpress.com...

Hmmm...Beliefs!

edit on 13-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: a

edit on 13-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: i

edit on 13-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: (no reason given)

join