It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine??? Really? What about Native Americans? Can we have our land back?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AnswerSeeker2012

Sorry i dont get it does the OP want america handed to him because it was taken away? pff if it was only that easy why dont you do something and try to get it back like Palestine......

Sigh give palestine its land back and all the non muslim will die? where have i heard this before....its better to be safe and cage all theses terrorist right? i have a great idea why not border up the country and keep moving the border slowly and keep rebuilding their land and claim its yours? oooh wait i think they trying that out as we speak.

Why try to prevent a country trying to gain its land back? UMAD bro? if anyone would support this kind of thing it would be people who have been moved from their lands and killed. lets try to prevent another people killed off and moved from their homes, if we dont stop it now it will be too late and becalled history.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
North America never belonged to the so called "Natives". Heck your ancestors only became the "natives" after they BUTCHERED EVERY LAST CAUCASIAN MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD that inhabited North America first.

Be grateful we allowed you to survive.
because you and your people most certainly deserve less. reply to post by korathin

ok north america didnt belong to anyone.. no one can own earth right??.. so why did natives fight when the whites came?? they lost hunting lands, they lost there homes, they lost whole families and buffalo were brought to the brink of extinction.. ya know when the whites wanted to make peace they gave the natives nice warm blankets FILLED WITH CHICKEN POX.. so yeah im sure there gonna thank the whites for letting them survive..
edit on 14-1-2012 by Scojen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by yourboycal2

I understand what you're trying to say: you promote genocide as long as the victims are human, because humans are inherently wrong. I still think it's awful that you think that, but to each their own.

By the way Natives revered the land and animals. Also, humans are animals and animals will migrate, so you have no case.

Natives were fighting over land and killing each other long before "white" people came here. Stop trying to get sympathy and just stick with your topic. Your analogy is dumb. The US giving native americans "their" land back vs another country giving their "natives" their land back. If you want to vote for a one world government than make sure to bring that up at their meetings.

I think you have me confused with the OP, whom I disagree with. Your mistake is dumb.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

reply to post by yourboycal2

I understand what you're trying to say: you promote genocide as long as the victims are human, because humans are inherently wrong. I still think it's awful that you think that, but to each their own.

By the way Natives revered the land and animals. Also, humans are animals and animals will migrate, so you have no case.

Natives were fighting over land and killing each other long before "white" people came here. Stop trying to get sympathy and just stick with your topic. Your analogy is dumb. The US giving native americans "their" land back vs another country giving their "natives" their land back. If you want to vote for a one world government than make sure to bring that up at their meetings.

I think you have me confused with the OP, whom I disagree with. Your mistake is dumb.

Relax tough guy. It was my mistake. I apologize, I don't know why I quoted your post when I meant to reply to the OP.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join