It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep problems

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I ve been thru bouts of anxiety and sleep disorder in my life..It snowBALLS AND GETS worse due to exhaustion...the thoughts get more twisted and the you can begin to hallucinate..the dreams become very real, due to the change in sleep patterns and falling asleep very quickly due to tiredness..then Thats when i start with the sleep paralysis and all that good stuff

I did go on Effexor for 1 year but my weight went up and then I couldnt regulate my dose which really got me screwed up so I learned to meditate which helps..You will "dwell" at night on stupid weird "what ifs" if you dont solve your problems during the day..If you procrastinate, all those little annoying things become one big monster at night... You dont want to know what would keep me up at night..horrific ridiculous "what ifs"..I became convinced I had a super parasitic worms and that my blood was infected by some rare bacteria I saw on TV..This anxiety will get the best of you..It is absolutely necessary to stop this ball rolling.....You can do it yourself or with help and it is quite easy once you figure out your own way..But I did first go to a doctor when this was my biggest run of anxiety/depression and I couldnt tackle it...The drug showed me how my mind was SUPPOSED to work, and thats really all I needed to do it myself.

I did have less intense, shorter in duration bouts of this thru my entire life...but the last one was by far the worst....

Hope you get better as I did

<< 1   >>

join