It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did Ron Paul "Quit" running for President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I saw Ron Paul starting to do very well in Iowa.

I was pretty sure he got nearly 25% of the vote in New Hampshire.

Since then....I have not heard his name mentioned by the MSM.

Did he quit? What's with the complete and total media black-out?

I'm very serious. Your local media may be covering him.

But, I have not even seen his picture on the MSM.

It must be the "Ostrich Effect". lf we don't see him maybe he will go away.

One more thing...

*Note to all Republicans* Just because a bus comes by every fifteen minutes.

It doesn't mean that you have to throw somebody under it.
edit on 13-1-2012 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I've actually noticed quite the opposite since NH. I flipped between CNN, Fox and MSNBC last night to find that many people on many different shows were discussing Ron Paul. That being said, most of the coverage wasn't positive...barring Cavuto's show.

I gave you a flag and star for this comment though:

*Note to all Republicans* Just because a bus comes by every fifteen minutes.

It doesn't mean that you have to throw somebody under it.

edit on 1/13/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Ron Paul's air time is non existent in the UK.

People who have dropped out of the POTUS race get more air time than Ron Paul.

When i seen Romney's face plastered all over Sky News, which has been happening for the past 2 week now - I knew this muppet Romney is going to win

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
He's consistently run in 2nd place, while all the other "contenders" have risen for a few weeks or less and fallen away. Yet those candidates get tons of coverage(See Bachman, Perry, Cain, Gingrich, Santorum, etc.)
It's refreshing that more and more people are starting to see through the MSM B.S.

I used to get frustrated when they would gloss over Paul to talk about some non-factor candidate. Now, I just get amused. It is becoming blatant and pathetic.

Most haven't woken up yet, but the numbers are on the rise.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I was so angry this morning in my car. I was listening to the news on the way to work and they were analyzing all of the candatates as an "alternative" to Mitt Romney, and talking about who they each appealed to.

Guess who they didn't even MENTION????

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Why the shock and outrage? I'm a supporter of Dr. Paul myself, but I can't understand the shock. We all knew from day 1 the MSM and both parties would work to the end to bury him and marginalize this campaign to the point of joke status.

It means we must work twice as hard ot get half as far as Romney or the other corrupt toads on stage, ready to 'ribbit' on request, but again, whats the shock? We absolutely knew this, all who support Paul, and how this would go.

Paul could come out #1...absolutely NUMBER ONE in the next several primaries and it wouldn't change one thing. Not one little aspect of the reality for how the MSM and GOP will view and treat him. So lets' suck it up, gut it out and follow Paul's lead for being the tortoise, not the hare (no pun intended to my name
) for a change and help Mr. Slow and Steady make it to the Oval Office at the end.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I noticed sky news never really mention him at all can't half tell they are a fox news station hey but it is the same over here in Aus too Romney always gets mentioned but very rarely anyone else it just gets annoying. Yes we knew this would happen but still gets frustrating

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Actually I personally have been hearing a lot more about Ron Paul in the MSM and otherwise. He is popular with (we the people) and even if they don't want to...they have to mention him now.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well, I'm starting to watch the MSM less and less so I can't say I've noticed. What I have noticed is that since Romney took NH and is leading the polling in SC and FL, the establishment thinks its a slam dunk for Romney.

It's not over until the convention.

top topics

join