It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex, Food, 2012-You Are All Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
CODEX, FOOD, 2012-YOU ARE ALL DEAD.

FOOD-Illuminati's Weapon part 1

GMO Foods-Your Killer.

VACCINES to DE-POPULATE Earth.

DEADLY FOODS-Part 1.

These are just a couple found in the comment video of the first link.
When will we stand up and finally JUST SAY NO?

Sorry was still working on the thread when I hit post instead of preview.

Monsanto we all know is evil and fully support by governments around the globe, this info has been out for some time but to date few people either do not know of its problems or could careless.

What has made this a main concern for me is now they are going after the regular person/people like you and I whom grow our own food, be it in backyard gardens or
Aquaponic type systems. SB510 that many have mentioned before.

A local farmer has been fined 5K for giving away food simply because he grew to much, this farmer was only growing for self and family use and never sold any of his products.

The so called regulators are harassing farms that do not use GMO products with surprise inspections and fines for things that have no baring on the safety of the product, costing both time and money to individuals that already suffer from over regulations.

I teach and help others set up Aquaponic systems and some people have been questioned as to what they are doing and what is their intent? I always tell them its for my own use, I do not sell anything.
What do you do with the leftovers, or over stock? I can my goods for future use.

As I have seen in some other threads. Over stock, canning, food for future use. Does this make me a TERRORIST? Simply because I may have more then a weeks worth of food on hand?

People need to ban together it is the only way to fight back against a system so corrupted and beyond approach for one day the enforcers/local police will be ticketing and arresting you for having a tomato garden in your backyard.

edit on 13-1-2012 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/13/2012 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

NOT very good protocol to post vids without any description or comment from your side. Unfair on those of us that have no video capacity.

Please rub some words together to state your case? I am sure I will support your viewpoint, as I already know about Codex and GMO, but it is not good enough. In my humble opinion.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Don't forget about China's contributions, they are our "friends"...

Let's also add Lithium, brought to you by the researchers from Japan...

Is it just me, or did aliens already conquer us a long time ago?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I am not going to watch the videos because IMO it's bad form to post a video without even a brief summary. Also not everyone is able to open videos from their location. So I'm guessing what some of it is about. There is a lot of hype and misinformation that people are not going to be able to grow their own food for their own consumption. . The problem is that this sort of thing goes viral on the net with everyone parrotting a second, third, fourth hand source etc.
If anyone can produce the legislation which actually says this, they get a prize..

edit on 13-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

I have seen some of these so can comment a little.

The videos explain the way food (processed) is slowly being de...denutrientised (my word). Fibre is being removed and sugar and fat added.

One video explains in layman's terms just what, how and why GMO's are being produced. Once you've watched that, you will probably never want to eat GM food again. It's Alien Cell Invasion technology basically.

Other films deal with the vaccine problem and it's possible nefarious use to sicken and depopulate the world

edit on 13/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Please rub some words together to state your case

Rub some words together, love that!
Yeah, too easy just to post videos, bring the insight!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It's not difficult. Just eat real food.

Don't buy pre-packaged, pre-prepared, ready-made, additive heavy, nutrient poor rubbish.

Buy your local produce and cook real food that isn't frozen, doesn't come from a can, and hasn't been processed by someone else. It takes from 15 minutes to however long you've got, with an average of 30 minutes to make an amazing, delicious, wow all your friends meal. Don't buy GM, buy apples with spots and potatoes with lumps and carrots that look like part of the male anatomy, because that's how things are supposed to look.

Next, rocket science...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
For those that may not have noticed I did edit the original post, I hit post instead of preview and have added the rest of my comments on this topic.

The 5k fine is fact and the article will have to find again to post it and this happened before SB510 they used another so called law and claimed it hurt the market for that month since those few people he helped didn't have to go to market to buy their food for the month. THIS IS SICK.

found it.
foodfreedom.wordpress.com...

edit on 13-1-2012 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

S n F friend. I did try to help out a little up there too.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MichaelYoung

Don't buy GM, buy apples with spots and potatoes with lumps and carrots that look like part of the male anatomy, because that's how things are supposed to look.

I do as much as I can, but they aren't labeling all the GMO crap. So many Vegans I know are eating tons of GMO soy and fruits and won't even look into it. It's hard to escape the fluoride in the beverages too.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

I found something about food growth maybe this helps a bit?

HR 875 Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009 (sponsored by Rosa DeLauro whose husband Stanley Greenburg works for Monsanto) (my comments in red) SEC. 401. PROHIBITED ACTS. It is prohibited-- (1) to manufacture, introduce, deliver for introduction, or receive in interstate commerce any food that is adulterated, misbranded, or otherwise unsafe; (growing an organic tomato in your backyard is now illegal)

The person who put this up added his own quotes to it to simplify it
fdralloveragain.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
When the public stops eating the stuff that contain the GMO foods, they just re-name them after a couple of years so we all have to do research over and over and over again. You really can't escape them, even things labeled as "organic" are not. If TPTB are really poisoning us, they will find a way to do so no matter what.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
After seeing these videos, I did a little search for GMO free foods and found this :
Non-GMO shoppers guide

Click on the printable version if you don't have an iphone for the app. I looked through it and It looks to be USA based brands.

I am definitively taking this shopping we me from now on.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelYoung
It's not difficult. Just eat real food.

Don't buy pre-packaged, pre-prepared, ready-made, additive heavy, nutrient poor rubbish.

Buy your local produce and cook real food that isn't frozen, doesn't come from a can, and hasn't been processed by someone else. It takes from 15 minutes to however long you've got, with an average of 30 minutes to make an amazing, delicious, wow all your friends meal. Don't buy GM, buy apples with spots and potatoes with lumps and carrots that look like part of the male anatomy, because that's how things are supposed to look.

Next, rocket science...

I agree. It doesn't take a brain-surgeon, or a rocket scientist to determine what is good and what is bad. The biggest problem is that too many people are looking for quick and easy... they don't understand that quick and easy doesn't have to be frozen and processed.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
And when you do take supplements to address the nutrient shortfall, the multi vitamin changes for the worst.
I ahve been Centrum advance for years as I have genetic disease that needs supplements.
Last year it changed its ingredients.
It now has Titanium dioxide (a known radar enhancer). So I am now easily seen on radar. LOL

It now doesn't have potassium nor chloride, and as Chemtrail truthers know Barium sulphate is now in our environment, for which you need potassium citrate as an antidote. Raisins have the most potassium and most dried fruits too.
I have seriously low potassium and now my supplement doesn't have it in. Low potassium leads to fluid retention.

And it never had zinc. (SO that advert they do about A to Zinc is rubbish.) And when you start looking at nutrition you realise you need a balance of zinc, calcium, Vitamin D and magnesium.
When only one is deficient they are all deficient.

TPTB know this and this will be all it takes to lead to someone's death

Buy rock dust and put it on your garden and grow your own.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by imnothereru
reply to post by starchild10

I found something about food growth maybe this helps a bit?

HR 875 Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009 (sponsored by Rosa DeLauro whose husband Stanley Greenburg works for Monsanto) (my comments in red) SEC. 401. PROHIBITED ACTS. It is prohibited-- (1) to manufacture, introduce, deliver for introduction, or receive in interstate commerce any food that is adulterated, misbranded, or otherwise unsafe; (growing an organic tomato in your backyard is now illegal)

The person who put this up added his own quotes to it to simplify it
fdralloveragain.blogspot.com...

So what prize did starchild give you for posting that ?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

What's stopping me from hunting game and collecting edible wild plants? If nothing, what risks are associated with me hunting game and collecting wild edible plants?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The GMO scare began with a horribly done experiment in which rats were fed whole GMO potatoes and they developed tumors.

Guess what? Feed any potato skins to rats and they develop tumors.

Take dogs for instance. Chocolate and raisins are supposed to be bad for them, GMO or not.

The foods we eat are eaten for different reasons. Some are eaten because it is chique to do so. Others are eaten because it is quick and easy. Rarely are foods chosen because they are nutritious. Another rare reason for choosing foods is to combat a hoax such as chemtrails.

new topics

top topics

join