It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supporting Evidence of Chemtrails & a Partial History of Aerosol and Weather modification Related Te

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
They're up there spraying NOW......one after another. 3 planes within the past 3 minutes. This activity has been going on since Christmas Eve. And, it's ALWAYS in the same location. I am CONVICED...it's weather related. I can even see them spraying at NIGHT. Yeah....at night...as clear as i can see the moon. I have NO city lights where i live...so...i see ALL the constellations, like they were sitting on my ceiling.

Oops...just as i'm writing this...here comes plane 4, flying in the same direction, about the same altitude...spraying in the same location...just a little further north. And, it looks like someone softly blowing flour into a fan. Or no, it looks like the wind stream demonstrations, when they do those car commercials. It looks like a river of clouds, flowing into the ocean.

I'm trying to explain and keep up-to-the-minute....but, here comes plane 5 leaving it's trail. I'll let you know when plane 6 arrives.

So....here's the times to the rest of the flights...that were leaving trails; after my last post.
11:28, 12:36, 1:06, 1:30, 2:22, 2:46, 2:56, 3:19, 3:21, 3:35, 4:30, 4:50 (5:34; this one is flying in the opposite direction as the others. It's only the second one.

Pretty impressive cloud rolling in, from the ocean, though. I wonder what the weather is going to be like, across the states, from Cali to Jersey. Is it time for winter, yet? Who's ready for 2012?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
They're are like cry babies who can't accept something that proves them wrong.

<< 1  2   >>

join