It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A type of UFO contact i had.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
One night as i was watching the sky and stars as i do every night,i had a singularly strange experience.This was bout 6 months ago,in wintertime here in South Africa.I saw one what seemed to be a star,but surrounded by a whitish haziness.As i stood looking up at it,i saw a white foggy "shadow" come down,it took a split second.I started feeling tremendous pressure on the top of my head and also between my eyes,where the "3rd eye" is apparently located.A vortex-type thing became visible,made up of green symbols,i got the impression of symbols and they were moving in an anti-clockwise direction,forming a round portal/almost a stargate-like circle.In the centre was an X,this was all a very dark green against the black sky..i was mesmerised,i felt i could look away,but i did'nt want to,tho..then i felt it "lock on" to me,it felt like there was a cord running from the spot between my eyes and connecting to the center of the vortex/circle/stargate whatever.A sense of "being read",is the only way to describe it.Eventualy,i did look away and break the connection,for no other reason that i was getting realy cold,and wanted to go inside.This experience did not last more than 5 minutes,possibly 3 or 4,but i cannot be sure.Afterwards tho,i felt so weak and shaky,i had to sit down abruptly,else my legs would have given way.I was sober and not on any drugs,prescribed or otherwise.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Out of interest what did the green symbols look like - did they resemble mathematical symbols like pi or more like egyptian hieroglyphs - could you draw the symbols

Did you feel that the visions were internal or did they seem external like a hologram

And have you had any similar experiences before or since the stated events ?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Have you had any strange dreams since this incident?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I'd love to believe this, unfortunately I've seen these types of threads from brand new members far too many times.

As stated by others, more details please. In general what you have stated is a bit vague, if possible, please give us more.

Hope to hear soon, but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wemadetheworld

It was an elongated sort of X,i drew it and uploaded the pic to my pc,tho the "image" option i clicked on, is taking forever so im replying so long..with elongated i mean where the 2 lines of the X join,it becomes a line and flows into 2 "legs" at the bottom and 2 "arms" at the top..it was external,like a hologram,as you would say,but with the internal Sense that i was being "read" or debriefed or whatever,and no,its never never happened to me before or after.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rforcenone

Not that i recall,in fact,i dont remember ANY dreams for quite a while now,which is sorely vexing,as im very interested in dream interpretation,and always enjoyed trying to find a meaning..in fact i remarked to the hubby just a few days ago that im getting sick and tired of not remembering any dreams for the past few months.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Feel free to ask if there is anything specific you would like me to elaborate on.This is pretty much how it happened,nothing spectacular,but if you have a question,i would be glad,in case it jogs the memory and produce a detail i might have forgotten.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
i would suggest trying to search for the same sighting of "UFO" if it was visable to you and it made a gateway of somesort with a visable marking im pretty sure more than 1 person saw this ?, have you tryed to research this yourself?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Interesting experience you had. I hope you are able to load your images.

Do you ever find yourself drifting off into daydreams? Do you have bouts of euphoria? Just asking as I know another individual that had experienced something similar.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I dont know why noone has S@Fed your thread yet... I love these personal accounts, yours is really interesting. Question, was this during that time over the winter when we were seeing the Northern lights from everywhere due to the geomagnetic pulses or whatever they were?

Also, you seem pretty sure that it was Alien in nature so what do you recall about the craft? What time of day was it? What was the date?

Can you recall the weather? Also was this your first sighting? Lots of questions for you as I believe that Africa is a hotspot of activity.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wemadetheworld

They certainly were not something ive seen before,could well be hieroglyphs or resembling the hieroglyph style,i was sitting now and trying to picture it in front of me..it could have been..but the circle was moving and i was transfixed on the elongated X in the centre,as i could feel that whatever info was being taken,was streaming into the middle of the circle.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

We did,nt see the Northern lights here,bummer! how i would love to see that at least once..must be so breathtaking.Why i feel its alien in nature,it was like those stars that there,s a thread on,i did comment on that,dont remember which page.The things that look like stars but move around too much too be satellites.This one was slightly brighter,and the whitish haze around it was more noticable.It was round July or August,bout 1 or 2am CAT,i should think,im a night owl,and this whole past winter was very cold,for Africa,anyway.My first experience of this kind,but ive had numerous sightings of these stars that are not stars..my hubby too,see them every single night.Its a normal thing here it would be weirder if we did,nt see it.My daughter also witnessed an orange-colored "Star" that ive interacted with through light signals.Pretty pointless in a way,cus me and this thing flashing lights at each other may be entertaining but it makes me none the wiser,and actualy just serves to frustrate.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by intuitive

This IS my research,lol,i would,nt know how to start otherwise and i did,nt see markings,cus it was just another "masquerading" star,till the white shadow-type thing came down,then the pressure on my crown started.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I assume one just has to click on images and then it should go to browser and one,s pics on pc? cus i clicked on images but it nothing happened.Does it take longer if the site is real busy?Sorry in not wise-up with pc's and the other site im on is much simpler and smaller.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Oh i forgot,no,no bouts of euphoria,but in general happier and more content with life,and uncharacteristically positive and optimistic bout life and the future in general.Im a dour old cow by nature,and even i have noticed the change in me.As for daydreams,no,im just too busy,my youngest kid is a 5 year old boy,and i dont have help with all the housework.Thats why i dont have the opportunity to be still and quiet long enough to drift,i dont know.Only time i have is for sleep,and for the past few months i remember no dreams,not even 1,which is bad,( its a hobby to try my hand at dream interpretation,and i miss it sorely) i always used to remember at least SOMETHING no matter how mundane.

new topics

top topics

join