It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto Now Owns Blackwater (Xe)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Did a search for USTC Holdings LLC, the first thing to pop up is Attorney General John Ashcroft to become independent Director of XE.

The next we see USTC Holdings, LLC, the investor consortium that acquired Xe Services, LLC, including its main holding U.S. Training Center, Inc. (USTC) in December 2010 ...

Ted Wright as New CEO, as well as USTC wins u.s. department of defense counter narcoterrorism.

For real fun go to Muckety map this shows all the people, companies and organizations connected to this madness.
www.muckety.com...

so as we look further, ok so they only hired them, what is wrong with this picture and if you watched the videos throughout this thread we see how many politicians, appointed judges and so much more all connected some how to Monsanto.

In my opinion Monsanto is the puppet master behind all politics and all board member employees current and past are the elitist truly running these United States into the ground.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

Haha, yes u did

I merely reiterated. Yeah, uh, that's it.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It makes you wonder what is really going on, Monsanto as far as i can see started out as a Pharmaceutical company in the early 1900's, this article makes it seem like they are just getting into that business, anyhow this is very alarming, excuse me if it veers off course of this thread, I will address my thoughts on that under the link.

Monsanto acqusitiion

Nonetheless it is alarming that all of these unlikely elements and companies are forming alliances and mergers, I mean why would anyone that would simply want to supply foods etc, medicine look at these things on how they can alter DNA through food, there is no answer except it has to be a diabolical reason, and why would they be getting involved in the private mercenary, security business, it does not take too much more to see where all of this is headed.

<< 1   >>

join